Author Topic: The REAL reason why women are freezing their eggs  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The REAL reason why women are freezing their eggs
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:10:26 pm »
They are often portrayed as hard-hearted individuals who are putting motherhood on hold in order to climb the career ladder.

But women who freeze their eggs are actually waiting for a man who is perfect father material to come along.

Researcher Kylie Baldwin, who asked a group of women why they froze their eggs, said: 'I think they were looking for a hands-on father.

'And it was the absence of this particular type of potential father, not just the absence of any partner, that led them to freeze the eggs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3778407/The-REAL-reason-women-freezing-eggs-Women-waiting-perfect-father.html#ixzz4Jh2FktUc

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:45:15 pm by mystery-ak »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The REAL reason why women are freezing their eggs
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 02:37:43 am »
"But women who freeze their eggs are actually waiting for a man who is perfect father material to come along."

For many if not most of them, they'll be waiting, and waiting, and waiting... like those in Casablanca.

I sense that their frozen eggs will outlast their own [childless] lives...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 12:58:19 pm »
"But women who freeze their eggs are actually waiting for a man who is perfect father material to come along."

For many if not most of them, they'll be waiting, and waiting, and waiting... like those in Casablanca.

And wondering why they can't get a successful implant at age 62.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 11:42:07 pm »
And wondering why they can't get a successful implant at age 62.

By then they should be able to afford a surrogate.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 02:05:54 am »

Either that or they'll fall for some jerk who totally doesn't fit their values, get knocked up, break up, and start the cycle over again.

And the decent guys they're looking for? Buried in the "friend zone."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 05:27:18 am »

But they'll always have Paris...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 05:28:55 am »
Either that or they'll fall for some jerk who totally doesn't fit their values, get knocked up, break up, and start the cycle over again.

And the decent guys they're looking for? Buried in the "friend zone."
Every now and then, a guy just has to take a chance on wrecking a beautiful friendship...If it works, you won't, it'll just get better.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis