Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Originated State Department Cables With Classified Designation…  (Read 525 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary Clinton Originated State Department Cables With Classified Designation…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-originated-state-department-cables-with-classified-designation/

September 7, 2016
sundance    

The key aspect to Julian Assange’s interview with Sean Hannity last night was Assange reminding everyone of the original WikiLeaks Cable scandal in 2010, and also pointing out that Hillary Clinton was the originating official of cables marked (c) “classified”.

Hillary Clinton authored the content of the cables (as described); and she herself has originating autonomy to designate material as “classified” or “confidential”.  Assange is essentially reminding everyone that Secretary Clinton assigned that designation personally.

It is ridiculous for Secretary Clinton to state she doesn’t know what the “(c)” designation is, she used it herself.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)