Author Topic: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY  (Read 73163 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2016, 02:26:04 am »
I'm going to remain optimistic about Trump's chance of beating her. His odds of beating her have been trending upwards, and her campaign is on its heels. A poor debate performance could easily tilt the race in Trump's favor.

We all need to get out there and vote Republican, and that includes Trump!  :patriot:

Except that, as a real Republican, I cannot vote for someone who isn't in any way, shape or form a Republican.

So, I WILL be voting Republican.......... just not for the Democrat at the top of the ticket.

When the bozos who nominated him realize that they shouldn't have fallen in love with a corrupt liberal shyster, they'll realize why principled people didn't fall in line with their bullying and leftist propaganda.

And if they don't, it's no skin off my nose.  The error is all theirs.  Not mine.

And the destruction of the Republican party lies in their laps.  Not mine.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2016, 02:26:20 am »
Well la-di-fricking-da! I for one don't care who you vote for.  And I certainly don't care what random internet forumers think about me voting for Trump.

Your opinion, and that of the rest of the Never Trumpers, or for that matter that of the pro-Trumpsters, ain't worth a bucket of warm piss in my opinion.

Drink less.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2016, 02:28:22 am »
Well la-di-fricking-da! I for one don't care who you vote for.  And I certainly don't care what random internet forumers think about me voting for Trump.

Your opinion, and that of the rest of the Never Trumpers, or for that matter that of the pro-Trumpsters, ain't worth a bucket of warm piss in my opinion.

Then why, in heaven's name, are you participating on a political opinion forum?

If you don't care what anyone thinks except yourself, you might just as well be in a closet talking to yourself, and telling yourself that no one matters but you.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2016, 02:36:02 am »
Then why, in heaven's name, are you participating on a political opinion forum?

If you don't care what anyone thinks except yourself, you might just as well be in a closet talking to yourself, and telling yourself that no one matters but you.

The forum to me is a release valve for opinions I might have. I don't like to talk politics with friends or family (who are mostly liberal).

I hate the laziness of internet political thought. For example: I criticize Trump so I must be a #nevertrumper. (nope). I will consider voting for Trump so I must be a Trumpster (nope). So tired of it all.

As for Sinkspur telling me to "drink less", I had 1 beer yesterday and it was the first alcohol I had drunk all month.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2016, 02:40:07 am »
The forum to me is a release valve for opinions I might have. I don't like to talk politics with friends or family (who are mostly liberal).

I hate the laziness of internet political thought. For example: I criticize Trump so I must be a #nevertrumper. (nope). I will consider voting for Trump so I must be a Trumpster (nope). So tired of it all.

As for Sinkspur telling me to "drink less", I had 1 beer yesterday and it was the first alcohol I had drunk all month.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when you went off on bolobaby like a crazy man.  Relax.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2016, 02:41:59 am »

None of that explains your irrationally emotional response to the legitimate post by @bolobaby .

btw, we're you the one attacking me a while back for being a drama queen because I was mourning the loss of the Republican party?  (a very rational truth).

Just take it back a notch.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2016, 02:48:57 am »
Anyone surprised?   Levin owes his celebrity to scammity.   Birds of a feather.

Ever read any of Levin's books?

Ever listen to his programs?

He's not a cheerleader.  Because, of course you learn nothing by watching the cheer girls shake their gluteals and shake the pompoms.  And of course other parts.

Nobody learns ANYTHING from that.

Now...yes, it was very probable he'd come out for Trump.  First, he was hoping that by NOT doing so immediately he'd send a signal that he wants assurance of some conservative initiatives.  Second, he didn't want to be embarrassed the way Sarah Palin was - endorse him and then see him make a complete @ss of himself by accusing Rafael Cruz of being the second Kennedy assassin.

This is not, repeat NOT about personalities or of cults of personality.  Trump is not only flawed, he's proving he was THE WORST choice the Republicans could make.  He's ignorant; his background is suspect; he's CLAIMED to be a businessman but he really is acting like a Tammany bagman promoted six levels beyond his competence.  AND...he's running this campaign like a popularity contest - which it is NOT.

He offers next to nothing to conservatives.  The ONLY thing left is that he's not as bad as Queen Cankles.

We think.  We may be wrong on that.

Offline Axel

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2016, 02:50:19 am »
Except that, as a real Republican, I cannot vote for someone who isn't in any way, shape or form a Republican.

So, I WILL be voting Republican.......... just not for the Democrat at the top of the ticket.

When the bozos who nominated him realize that they shouldn't have fallen in love with a corrupt liberal shyster, they'll realize why principled people didn't fall in line with their bullying and leftist propaganda.

And if they don't, it's no skin off my nose.  The error is all theirs.  Not mine.

And the destruction of the Republican party lies in their laps.  Not mine.

I'm not really buying into the doom & gloom of the "Destruction of the Republican Party". If it happens it happens, but there's not much I can do about that. I personally think Trump supporters will help drive up overall Republican vote share. He might not be a "real" Republican to you, but those people voting for Trump will be supporting other Republicans. If Hillary is elected, Republicans will face much more opposition from the executive branch and inevitably the judiciary.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2016, 02:53:24 am »
Ted Cruz to follow soon?

Trump has called Cruz a liar; his father an assassin; his wife a crook; and has destroyed the lives of five women who had nothing to do with the campaign or Trump.  AND...he said he didn't WANT Cruz' endorsement.

Why should Cruz degrade himself so as to even pretend to support Trump?  Why would any Trumpbot WANT the endorsement of a liar, son of an assassin, a whoremonger, a man who got rich off a crooked financier spouse?

...or...do you not BELIEVE the Oracle of Trumptower?

If you DON'T...that means you believe DONNIE IS A LIAR AND A SLANDERER AND A MAN WHO CARES NOTHING FOR WHAT DAMAGE HIS BIG YAP CAUSES.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2016, 02:54:32 am »
I don't judge anyone for how they vote. I don't judge the Trump voters for voting Trump, I don't judge the Never Trump's for voting third party or witholding votes. I don't even judge jazzman (or whoever) for voting hillary. Your vote is your own and you have your reasons for voting that way and that is how it is.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2016, 02:54:52 am »

I heard this tonight on my way to shoot pool.  Yelled out loud...even though I was alone!    :laugh:

That's gonna leave a mark,.....pun intended.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2016, 02:55:33 am »
I haven't listened to the screamer Levin in four years.  Ain't about to start.  I don't really care what he says or does.

Remarkable how your opinion of Mark shifts depending on whether he's tearing into Trump, or getting over his hurt feelings swallowing his pride and doing the right thing.

Now that he's come out to vote for Trump and – GASP! – even saying positive things about Trump, you seem to again have no use for him. Loyalty may not be your strong suit, sink.

I'd say you were a joke, but that steps right up to the chalk line – so I just won't do that.  ^-^  I'm a good little, how does that go? Trumpkin?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2016, 02:58:44 am »
I heard this tonight on my way to shoot pool.  Yelled out loud...even though I was alone!    :laugh:

That's gonna leave a mark,.....pun intended.

:smokin:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2016, 03:00:04 am »
I never thought this would happen- but Levin is right- either Hitlery or Trump will sit in the Oval Office.

I have the utmost respect for Mark Levin and for Andrew Wilkow and they are both facing reality and supporting Trump.

I cannot fathom having the corrupt lying shrew become POTUS.

I really appreciate that, @austingirl !

Means so much...I can't express it properly.    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2016, 03:05:52 am »
Bingo. This was far from an endorsement.

Who cares if he endorses him.

By saying publicly he's voting for Trump....you all look more ridiculous than ever!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2016, 03:10:56 am »
Wow.  I definitely didn't see this coming.  The 'Great One' has either lost his marbles or he's been bought.

Yeah, that's the ticket!   He's gone insane, or somebody wrote him a check.    :whistle:

Offline Longmire

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2016, 03:12:06 am »
Second, he didn't want to be embarrassed the way Sarah Palin was - endorse him and then see him make a complete @ss of himself by accusing Rafael Cruz of being the second Kennedy assassin.

Yeah, that didn't happen. The last time Palin spoke publicly about Cruz she slammed his 'career-ending' convention speech.

Palin is in Trump's corner 100% and she sure isn't embarrassed by him.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2016, 03:12:59 am »

That's what I have been saying for months. And yet it does no good at all. Saying Trump is better than Hillary to a NeverTrumper gets automatically translated to, "You WORSHIP Trump! I refuse to kiss the feet of your false prophet! These are only a couple of normal responses to saying that you will vote for the Republican nominee. As crazy as that is, it is true.

Hey Mark, welcome aboard!

Exactly, @240B

The @nevertrumps  look more foolish and pompous than ever now!

And I'm lovin' it!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2016, 03:14:35 am »
IMHO, you're nothing but a paranoid little man, @INVAR

You should seek professional help.   It can't be healthy, walking around with that attitude all day long.

I tip toe around that one. We're talking voices inside the head scary.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2016, 03:15:25 am »
Conservative talk show hosts, by definition, are dependent on ratings and listeners.  So it's no surprise they're all caving.  They have NO real principles that aren't wallet-related.

Buddy....    **nononono*

Give it up.   You're starting to act like that Japanese soldier found in the jungle 3 years after the surrender...still fighting WWII.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2016, 03:16:17 am »

Right there is your problem.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2016, 03:17:42 am »
Yeah, that's the ticket!   He's gone insane, or somebody wrote him a check.    :whistle:

:silly:

TDS

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2016, 03:18:32 am »
For me, voting for Trump or Hillary would be a massive violation of everything I believe in.  I don't care who tells me they are voting for Trump.  I will not budge.

Same here.  I will not vote for anyone who is pro-amnesty, pro-'Obamacare mandates', pro-Kelo, and pro-'PP funding'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2016, 03:20:02 am »
I differ. My reading of Donald Trump told me all along he'll make an excellent president and that the man's remarkable abilities will eventually win over the electorate.

In fact, I can just feel the love welling up inside y'all...

:silly:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2016, 03:26:23 am »
(BTW, I just can't stand it when people say, "Yeah, but did you vote for Mitt? Did you vote for McCain?" as if to throw guilt upon me. At least this time when they ask, "Yeah, but did you vote for TRUMP?" I'll be able to say, "Nope. That's on you.")

Trump is far to the left of both Mitt and McCain.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-