Author Topic: Free Republic Readers plot "retribution" against #NeverTrump to be initiated after "Trump wins"  (Read 19644 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Look around!

You're sitting in it.
I am sitting at my computer. Far, far away from you, which is fine by me. separated by miles and walls and rivers and roads. And despite the wonders of nearly instantaneous electronic communication you use that to call everyone on the Members section of the forum 'sitting in the lunatic asylum'.

You must really miss JR's madhouse. MY comment wasn't about anyone on this site, just about that one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I am sitting at my computer. Far, far away from you, which is fine by me. separated by miles and walls and rivers and roads. And despite the wonders of nearly instantaneous electronic communication you use that to call everyone on the Members section of the forum 'sitting in the lunatic asylum'.

You must really miss JR's madhouse. MY comment wasn't about anyone on this site, just about that one.

Quote from: Smokin Joe on Today at 07:23:01 PM

Do we have an open forum lunatic asylum section?

To which I responded..."Look around....you're sitting in it!"

Now...if you and Rat Patrol and others don't get my point...sorry, I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you.

PS:  I can go over the TOS at anytime.....I just don't particularly care to do so.   I have a hard time with any fringe group...no matter what side they're on.

:laugh:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:34:01 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

Interesting...I saw a similar proposal regarding Trump supporters on this site earlier with agreement and a promise to 'rub their nose in the mess they created'.  :pondering:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,223409.msg1041211.html#msg1041211

A foolish consistency perhaps...

Or inconsistency.

Oceander at that link:
The clown posse will need to have its collective nose rubbed in its own "mess" when the debacle is over.
replying to:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,223409.msg1041211.html#msg1041211
Responding to
Quote from: elhombrelibre on September 04, 2016, 10:27:37 AM

Someone needs to collect all of these types of quotes from the Trump sycophants so they can be readily available after we lose this election to someone we should have easily beaten.  Instead, of beating Hillary, we've got clowns in denial.  We've got fantasitco thinking that Trump can feign ignorance of whom David Duke is with a wink and a nod.  We have Trump hiring a campaign manager who plays footsie with the invidious and insidious alt-right, while blithely claiming that he, Trump, is the right man to help black Americans.  Anyone of men Trump beat would have been a better candidate against Hillary.  When Trump loses, and he will badly, remember all of the false promises he and his cheerleaders claimed. 

Well, there is a big difference between 'rubbing their collective noses'--an editorial reminder-- and getting people's addresses to go visit them after the election. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3466045/posts

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Quote from: Smokin Joe on Today at 07:23:01 PM

Do we have an open forum lunatic asylum section?

To which I responded..."Look around....you're sitting in it!"

Now...if you and Rat Patrol and others don't get my point...sorry, I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you.

PS:  I can go over the TOS at anytime.....I just don't particularly care to do so.   I have a hard time with any fringe group...no matter what side they're on.

:laugh:
I'm dense. Kindly spell out your point. To avoid misunderstandings.

C S Lewis

Offline Howlin

Absolutely, it is!   

So nice to 'see' you, Howlin.

So nice to see you, too.

Offline Howlin

Sounds like fun.  Thanks for checking in with us again.  Your posts were always fun to read.  I'm glad it's not that you just didn't like us.  LOL.

Not at all;  in fact, it's quite comforting to know I haven't completely lost my mind - and you all still seem relatively sane.

I have been stunned at some of "my" friends who have gone completely over to Trump and seemingly have thrown every principle I thought they had to the wind;  I was wondering about my own judgment.

Offline Howlin

@Howlin

Oh, hi, lol!

I am with you; I am completely confounded by people I thought were intelligent who have lost their freaking minds over Trump. 

I left a private web site I started in 2008 because I just couldn't take one more word about how great Trump was when I personally knew that just last year, they hated Trump and Rudy and Christie and Falwell - and you know, all the losers that Trump has surrounded himself with. 

Preposterous.

Offline Howlin

:silly:  It's not you.  It's them.  Trust me.

Can you explain it?  Are they as bitter as they appear to be?  Why do they hate the GOP so much.

BTW, I wonder if they've noticed that only GOP establishment candidates are winning?

Online Smokin Joe

I can't explain it.  I think we need an abnormal psychology professor to explain it. 

As for the second question: yes, I think they have noticed that the GOPe is winning.  See, The GOPe is now cool since most of them support Trump.  They drank the orange koolaid and now everything revolves around Trump.  He is their sun.  All people and all issues must adjust to and revolve around him.  Whatever fails to do so must be exterminated.

That's how it looks to me anyway.
The establishment GOP has the same principles Trump does. What it takes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M

C S Lewis

Offline kartographer

Please, let's not group all Trump supporters into this group at FR....I am sure our members don't approve of this behavior either.

No I won't group them all, but there is a core group that this is not a fantasy and not just on TOS, but there are some here and if you fail to take them seriously you do so at your peril.

"Most time, a man will tell you his bad intentions if you listen, let yourself hear." - Charlie, Open Range (2003)
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Literally Satan
‏@BenHowe
Free Republic readers plot "retribution" against #NeverTrump to be initiated after "Trump wins."

@sinkspur

Of course they are. That is what they always do. Being a FR member is like being in the 3rd grade again. It's who they are and who they have always been.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This is worrisome to me. I have been cyber-stalked by rabid leftists who were busy compiling personal info on a group of conservatives with whom they had been butting heads for a few years on a small message board. The acrimony caused the board to shut down, and when we conservatives moved to new venues, they followed us. It was next to impossible to outrun them, and quite disconcerting to learn of their private messages where they shared pieces of info on all of us to put together some sort of dossier on each of us. Why would they do that? Yes, we knew they were hate-filled. Much like is evident at TOS, you could tell that they were pounding their keyboards while foaming at the mouth. This kind of out-of-control anger can turn dangerous, so you can imagine our alarm upon learning that they were compiling info on us.

This retribution post from rabid Trumpsters is troubling. It shows their fixation on us. I don't know what else is on that thread, but it would be wise to document with screen shots and cutting and pasting this and any other threads that could be construed as threats -- especially if there's a spreadsheet of NeverTrumpers being generated, an obvious indication that there's some an active effort behind their threats of retribution.

Yes.  Take it seriously.  In 2012, after online death threats for opposing Ron Paul and making fun of his mob zombies, some of them did attempt to make my life hell, and try to figure out who I was in the meat world. 

If they can think and speak about doing retribution upon those they have targeted, they can and WILL act on such threats.

Taking down Trump signs from front yards and running off with them is one thing.  Being told repeatedly on various fora and social sites that we will be held 'accountable' for refusing to support Trump and we will be 'dealt with' and "shot" for treason is far beyond anything I have read from the rabid commies pushing the Mao Pantsuit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

Yes.  Take it seriously.  In 2012, after online death threats for opposing Ron Paul and making fun of his mob zombies, some of them did attempt to make my life hell, and try to figure out who I was in the meat world. 

If they can think and speak about doing retribution upon those they have targeted, they can and WILL act on such threats.

Taking down Trump signs from front yards and running off with them is one thing.  Being told repeatedly on various fora and social sites that we will be held 'accountable' for refusing to support Trump and we will be 'dealt with' and "shot" for treason is far beyond anything I have read from the rabid commies pushing the Mao Pantsuit.

Ignorant is no way to go thru life, son.

Friday, 31 October 2008
Obama's Friend Ayers: Kill 25 Million Americans

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/2455-obamas-friend-ayers-kill-25-million-americans

In No Place to Hide, Grathwohl explains that the Weathermen actually believed that they would be successful in overthrowing the U.S. government and that, with the help of the Cubans, Chinese, Russians, and North Vietnamese, they would occupy America. Americans would have to be "re-educated" in camps, similar to what the communists did in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and other countries they had taken over. Here is one of the chilling revelations Larry Grathwohl made in the film:

I asked, "Well what is going to happen to those people we can't reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill."

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious.

:whistle:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:25:57 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
They've got the heart part of it going on big time.  They've moved to words.  Actions will likely follow.

I was watching "Iron Lady" the other day.  It is that movie about Margaret Thatcher.  She said said this:

" Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. What we think, we become. My father always said that."
Words to live by. I had a Sunday school teacher that gave all us teenagers in his class a card with that on it. I still have it somewhere, used to keep it in my wallet as a reminder. I never knew the origin of the quote though.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

The point is that Valerie Jarett's statement was oh so very similar to the TOS thread.  This is not rocket science.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

People that say provocative things in the supposedly anonymous online community, should not be entirely surprised when it provokes.

In the early days of Facebook, mostly young people behaved in ridiculous, insanely juvenile ways, seemingly oblivious to the fact they were screaming an open book of stupidity, and usually profanity.

In a couple of years, it toned down a great deal.

In Alcoholics Anonymous, we have a saying:   "AA is not a den of mental health."

The same can be said to a lesser degree, about online political forums, in my considered experience.

If you run around calling folks racists, don't be surprised if some take offense.

If you are in a state of perpetual paranoia, don't be surprised if some think you are nuts.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

People that say provocative things in the supposedly anonymous online community, should not be entirely surprised when it provokes.

In the early days of Facebook, mostly young people behaved in ridiculous, insanely juvenile ways, seemingly oblivious to the fact they were screaming an open book of stupidity, and usually profanity.

In a couple of years, it toned down a great deal.

In Alcoholics Anonymous, we have a saying:   "AA is not a den of mental health."

The same can be said to a lesser degree, about online political forums, in my considered experience.

If you run around calling folks racists, don't be surprised if some take offense.

If you are in a state of perpetual paranoia, don't be surprised if some think you are nuts.
So what, pray tell, would you do if threatened for saying mean and nasty things like "No"?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:45:10 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

A better title for this would be: The Barcalounger Brigade Rides Again

geronl

They are killing their own reputation. 

The comment asking why they called it "pre-plan" is funny.

the plan before the plan

Online DCPatriot

the plan before the plan

What's the matter, slick?

No response to Ayers' roundtable discussion at Columbia plotting the extermination of up to 25 million "capitalists"?

:whistle:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A better title for this would be: The Barcalounger Brigade Rides Again

Chairborne Rangers, PS4 Division, Call of Duty Campaign. They even have their own patches.

Badge (spot the irony that they drove off Buckhead)

And official Pajama uniforms.

Offline GrouchoTex

When you get spokesmen like Hannity "blaming" people if Trump loses, you should expect this kind of response.
Not that it's right, but it has been out there even before that.

Offline Rivergirl

There was never any doubt in my mind that FR gave up the identity of the man who exposed the big lie that Rather promoted.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
There was never any doubt in my mind that FR gave up the identity of the man who exposed the big lie that Rather promoted.

Buckhead is the FReeper (at the time) who exposed Rather. He actually was driven off in disgust of the site a few years ago and I'm pretty sure he is a member here under a different name if I recall correctly.

Offline skeeter

@geronl
@RAT Patrol

Or in Texas speak, they're fixin' to get ready to start making plans to plan their retribution plans.

Maybe they're fixin' to stick us with their knitting needles.