Author Topic: Hate to say it, but I'm came here looking for a ...  (Read 23364 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Hate to say it, but I'm came here looking for a ...
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2016, 08:55:51 pm »
The poor woman's got no arms.

Ok, I went down the rabbit hole.

What you wrote interested me so I attempted to research the image. I wound up on a site called pinterest which wanted my Facebook, email address, credit cards, birth certificate, and all routing numbers to all bank accounts I may have access to. I put in a bunch a fake crap to get through it and it finally let me see the photo.

Then I found out that the photo is not actually on pinterest, it is linked from another site called weheartit, which wanted my Facebook page, email address, credit cards, birth certificate, SSN, and all routing numbers to all bank accounts I may have access to.

I gave up. I can only assume that it is a stock photo being used by multiple sites for at least a hundred different search terms. And the 'no arms' thing may be a photoshop artifact.

Disappointing end. I never did find out who she is, why she is wearing that outfit, or what happened to her arms. I am doomed to a life with no closure on this issue. C'est la vie. I tried.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2016, 09:10:06 pm »

What you wrote interested me so I attempted to research the image. I wound up on a site called pinterest which wanted my Facebook, email address, credit cards, birth certificate, and all routing numbers to all bank accounts I may have access to. I put in a bunch a fake crap to get through it and it finally let me see the photo.

Then I found out that the photo is not actually on pinterest, it is linked from another site called weheartit, which wanted my Facebook page, email address, credit cards, birth certificate, SSN, and all routing numbers to all bank accounts I may have access to.

I gave up. I can only assume that it is a stock photo being used by multiple sites for at least a hundred different search terms. And the 'no arms' thing may be a photoshop artifact.

Disappointing end. I never did find out who she is, why she is wearing that outfit, or what happened to her arms. I am doomed to a life with no closure on this issue. C'est la vie. I tried.

I appreciate your diligence.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2016, 12:26:16 am »

I miss him.  He was always fun to watch, and pretty much patented that inside-out forehand rip.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2016, 04:35:18 am »

Wingnut

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2016, 07:09:32 pm »
I think this one did not use an interior designer.

Hubba hubba! 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:09:58 pm by Wingnut »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2016, 08:31:18 pm »

Her arms are behind her back, out of the frame of the picture.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024