Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 9/2***  (Read 4316 times)

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Re: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 9/2***
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 01:14:31 pm »

PINGALING LIST – Let me know if you want on or off!! 
@1poxgi@AbaraXas  - @Acemodean  - @alicewonders  - @andy58-in-nh  - @An@annieokie  - @ArneFufkin  - @austingirl  - @berferdt  -  @BigHomer - @Bigun@bob434@bolobaby@bootless@catfish1957@CatherineofAragon@cato potatoe  -  @chae@Charlespg@Chasaway@ConstitutionRose@Cowboyway@CSM  - @Cyber Liberty -   @DCPatriot@Dexter@Diamond6@DiogenesLamp@Doug Loss  -  @DrewsDad@driftdiver@EasyAce@EC@Eowyn@ExFreeper@Fishrrman@Frank Cannon  -  @Free Vulcan  -  @Freya -   @GilesB@goatprairie@gorush - @Gov Bean Counter  -  @GrouchoTex@guitar4jesus@HAPPY2BME@Hoodat@Idaho_Cowboy@INVAR@IsailedawayfromFR@Jazzhead@jmyrlefuller@Just_Victor@Kaslin@kevindavis@kidd@Kinsman Redeemer  -  @kjam22 -   @Lando Lincoln  -  @Leto@libertybele@LonestarDream@LottieDah@M1078@Machiavelli@MACVSOG68@Maj. Bill Martin  -  @MajorClay@Manic Episode  -  @markomalley@MBB1984@mcjordansc@MeshugeMikey@Millee@Minarch@mirraflake@mlizzy@montanajoe@mountaineer@mrpotatohead@mystery-ak@Neverdul@Nickname -   @Oceander@oldmomster@PinkFlipFlops@plewis1250@pogo101@Polly Tix  -  @pookie18@PROCON@r9etb@rangerrebew@rb224315@RedHead@Relic@Resp3@RetBobbyMI@Richardtavor@Unlimited  -  @roamer_1@rodamala@RoosGirl -  @Salem Poor  -  @Sanguine@ScottinVA@ShadowAce@sinkspur@SirLinksALot@sitetest@skeeter@Smokin Joe  -  @sneakypete@Springfield Reformer  -  @Stargazer@starstruck@stevekrz@Suppressed@SZonian@Texas Yellow Rose  - @the_doc@TheMom@ThePatriotFile@The_Reader_David@Timber Rattler  -  @TomSea@truth_seeker@TurkeyLurkey@TXnTX@txradioguy - @uglybiker@Variant@verga@Victoria33@WAC@washi@Weird Tolkienish Figure  -  @Wingnut :beer:

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 01:41:41 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 01:44:25 pm »
Further proof that cats are aliens!
(as if we needed any!)

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 04:10:55 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 04:12:30 pm »

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 04:19:34 pm »

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 04:26:26 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 05:04:12 pm »
Somebody on the Welcome thread complained about getting an earworm, so I helped:

MOD1 Note:  Contents redacted.  There's silly, then there's downright evil. 

:chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang:

***suicide***
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:01:41 pm by Mod1 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 05:36:24 pm »
I can't begin to tell you how much I want to piss down that whiny woman's throat to shut her up.

Somebody with more patience than me needs to explain to that airhead that Hawaii is an island,NOT a continent,and that the original Hawaiians owned slaves and that women had no rights or power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 05:36:46 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 05:42:23 pm »
I can't begin to tell you how much I want to piss down that whiny woman's throat to shut her up.

Somebody with more patience than me needs to explain to that airhead that Hawaii is an island,NOT a continent,and that the original Hawaiians owned slaves and that women had no rights or power.

It takes quite the sensitive nature to be microaggressed by a hula dancing bobblehead.  That's the broad you're talking about, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 05:56:50 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 05:58:30 pm »
It takes quite the sensitive nature to be microaggressed by a hula dancing bobblehead.  That's the broad you're talking about, right?

That's her,"Ms Entitlement 2016",and truth to tell,the bobblehead just gave her the excuse she need to whine and bitch and ruin a MAN'S day.

Let's just say that he handed it better than I would have.

I suspect he has been married a long time.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:00:18 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 10:03:41 pm »
@Cyber Liberty, if you ever post the lyrics to "It's a Small World" again I'll petition to have you banished to the next century, so help me Gosh.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 10:07:04 pm »
@Cyber Liberty, if you ever post the lyrics to "It's a Small World" again I'll petition to have you banished to the next century, so help me Gosh.
Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A.
 :tongue2:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 10:13:33 pm »
Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A.
 :tongue2:

Don't mess with the Mods, dude.   :boring:
I will NOT comply.

Online Polly Ticks

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2016, 10:44:37 pm »
Copyright 1992. That must have been one of the last episodes.

I remember being a very young kid when the local PBS station decided to get rid of Lamb Chop and replaced it with… Barney the purple dinosaur. I couldn't help thinking "what the heck is this nonsense?" I liked Lamb Chop!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2016, 10:47:14 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 11:17:14 pm »
Copyright 1992. That must have been one of the last episodes.

I remember being a very young kid when the local PBS station decided to get rid of Lamb Chop and replaced it with… Barney the purple dinosaur. I couldn't help thinking "what the heck is this nonsense?" I liked Lamb Chop!

Me, too!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2016, 09:10:43 am »

Wow. If I ever would have been tempted to drive the wrong way and kick someone out in a bad neighborhood, that would have been the moment. Even the other passenger thought she was excessive. Was she Hawaiian that the hula girl bobblething offended her? Or just one of those condescending people who are perpetually taking offense for people they regard as too, well, y'know, >gum crack<, like, stupiiid to be offended for themselves?
Please tell me that was parody.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2016, 09:19:37 am »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2016, 09:24:01 am »

It did give me some possible insight on ancient religious practices....

"Fire god, schmire god! We finally got some peace and quiet already!"

C S Lewis