Author Topic: Hate to say it, but I came on here looking for a fight....  (Read 43928 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Hate to say it, but I came on here looking for a fight....
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2016, 11:29:37 am »
Please stop insulting me.
I failed to see where you were mentioned in that post, but if the shoe fits...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2016, 11:31:22 am »
Excuse me? What do you think those of us who support the Republican nominee have been called? Do I need to bring out the list?
Oh, please. I want to see if I have missed anything clever.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2016, 11:36:06 am »
Screw that Jackson. Don't get mad.....get Glad!

Get the contractor bags. Much stronger...won't leak...just saying. :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 11:36:53 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 12:18:46 pm »
Then let me do it.....you are thinking of the number 37 made out of slices of tomato!
OMG, now you're really scaring me. (It was green beans, but close enough. Produce is produce).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 12:58:21 pm »
Then let me do it.....you are thinking of the number 37 made out of slices of tomato!

Wow.  Frank, you're good.  Really good.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2016, 02:20:01 pm »
...and then there's this...

:silly:

Grandpa Munster was a good-hearted jokester. Cruz looks like him to you? OK.

You know what Trump looks like to real conservatives?

I'll take Grandpa Munster, thanks.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2016, 02:23:36 pm »
but I came on here looking for a fight....

Sorry no fighting Sunday thu Fridays.  Now Saturday night, That's alright for fighting. You can get a little action in then.
I like the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike.   Come back Saturday

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2016, 02:42:05 pm »
I'm sick of all those stupid Trump supporters supporting Trump.

But that's Ok because I have the perfect revenge in mind for them. I am going to vote for Trump only to put his stupid supporters in the position that they have to deal with stupidity every day. That is the only way to get through to his fanatical supporters. I'm going to give them a big dose of exactly what they think they want, just to watch them have to stew in it!

Since Trump and Hillary are the same thing anyway, then why not vote Trump just for the fun of it. Let'um have to deal with that for the next four years. Screw Trump. Let's force him to do all that crazy stuff. That would be the best revenge of all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2016, 02:46:24 pm »

But that's Ok because I have the perfect revenge in mind for them. I am going to vote for Trump only to put his stupid supporters in the position that they have to deal with stupidity every day. That is the only way to get through to his fanatical supporters. I'm going to give them a big dose of exactly what they think they want, just to watch them have to stew in it!

Since Trump and Hillary are the same thing anyway, then why not vote Trump just for the fun of it. Let'um have to deal with that for the next four years. Screw Trump. Let's force him to do all that crazy stuff. That would be the best revenge of all.
Nice try, but you forget that I find them both unacceptable. Let the chips fall where they may, somewhere behind the buffalo.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2016, 02:49:59 pm »

Love you 240...promise me you'll never change.  :patriot:  888high58888

Offline mirvin

« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2016, 02:51:58 pm »
Does anyone on this board question what Hillary will do when she becomes president?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2016, 02:52:53 pm »
Watered down because of the field?

No matter how much it is denied, Trump and Cruz were largely fighting for the same votes as on the other side, Rubio and Kasich were fighting for similar.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 02:56:20 pm »
...and then there's this...

:silly:

Nose and ears...carbon copies.   :silly:

By the way, this is called morphing images. However, the intended mockery of Trump's marginal features with Hillary's face photoshopped on top is poor amateur parody. Nice try though.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2016, 03:01:26 pm »
Does anyone on this board question what Hillary will do when she becomes president?

Allow me to venture an answer: No. Their butts hurt too much after Trump's stunning victory in the primaries.

But, whose butts, you ask? Answer: No one in particular.... :whistle:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2016, 03:02:10 pm »
So...hope you'll understand this, but I didn't come to PICK a fight, I came TO fight 

What are you fighting for @Chasaway

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2016, 03:05:07 pm »

Everyone knows what Hillary will do to this country. I think a more appropriate question @mirvin is:  Does anyone on this board care what Hillary will do when she becomes president? 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2016, 03:06:07 pm »
Nice try, but you forget that I find them both unacceptable.

Nice try, but that's wearing very, very thin. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2016, 03:11:56 pm »
We've had corrupt presidents before.

We've never had a crazy president. 

#NeverTrump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2016, 03:14:27 pm »
We've had corrupt presidents before.

We've never had a crazy president. 

#NeverTrump.

And your tradition of never having a crazy president will continue under President Trump.

So, you rest easy now.   ^-^

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2016, 03:17:12 pm »
@Chasaway

And another one.....'crying' because Teddy got his azz kicked?     :shrug:\

"Crying" because the less than half-dozen Trump supporters here are so, what?   MEAN??   

"Crying" because the joint isn't more than an echo-chamber in the vein of TOS?

8888crybaby

"You'd better put some ice on that....."

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2016, 03:20:27 pm »

:beer:

PS:  This is the one of yours, 240 that I didn't have to read TWICE.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2016, 03:35:24 pm »
And your tradition of never having a crazy president will continue under President Trump.

So, you rest easy now.   ^-^

Mmmm hmmm. Whatever you say.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline mirvin

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2016, 03:41:58 pm »
I guess my point is about us fighting back and forth.  Intellectually, it’s healthy to fight it out….to a point.  We are drawing near to actually voting.  I’ve already been kicked off of the “other” website board (whom we should never mention) because I dared to question Trump.   I still don’t trust Trump. 

But even if there’s a ten percent chance of him following through with what he claims he will do, then that’s better than the alternative.  And we know what will happen then.

Before I wanted Cruz, I wanted Walker….well they’re both gone, and here we are with Trump.  Oh, I’ve heard the “there’s other people to vote for”…..yeah, let’s go with that.  How well has that worked out….ever?

So, how about this idea?  We (conservatives) start working on knocking down the other side first, then we can go out back and beat the tar out of each other.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams

Offline TomSea

« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2016, 04:11:34 pm »
I guess my point is about us fighting back and forth.  Intellectually, it’s healthy to fight it out….to a point.  We are drawing near to actually voting.  I’ve already been kicked off of the “other” website board (whom we should never mention) because I dared to question Trump.   I still don’t trust Trump. 

But even if there’s a ten percent chance of him following through with what he claims he will do, then that’s better than the alternative.  And we know what will happen then.

Before I wanted Cruz, I wanted Walker….well they’re both gone, and here we are with Trump.  Oh, I’ve heard the “there’s other people to vote for”…..yeah, let’s go with that.  How well has that worked out….ever?

So, how about this idea?  We (conservatives) start working on knocking down the other side first, then we can go out back and beat the tar out of each other.

:thumbsup:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2016, 04:15:20 pm »
Though I voted for Cruz, it is the Mark Levin crowd that seems to want to put him on a pedestal.

Accusing John Kasich of receiving Soros funds, Ted Cruz campaign and they apologized for it, saying Marco Rubio said the Bible had no answers; Cruz campaign again.  Some rather awful stuff though, they seem to believe they are without sin either. The list goes on.

Walker and other governors have noteworthy accomplishments that actually show responsibility, it be Senator Rand Paul or others, they are good men but still may be a bit short on concrete results.