Author Topic: The Angel of Death's tortured Auschwitz victims: Body parts and BRAINS from Nazi doctor Josef Mengele's sick experiments are discovered in a Munich research lab - Daily Mail  (Read 6420 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Angel of Death's tortured Auschwitz victims: Body parts and BRAINS from Nazi doctor Josef Mengele's sick experiments are discovered in a Munich research lab

Remains were found during renovations at a Psychiatric Institute last year
    In wartime, the unit received body parts from Nazi doctor Josef Mengele
    He was dubbed the 'Angel of Death' for carrying out horrific experiments
    Research committee has already started to identify some of the victims

Body parts and brains of victims of horrific experiments by Nazi doctors - including the infamous 'Angel of Death' Josef Mengele of Auschwitz - have been found at a leading German research institute.

The gruesome remains were discovered in jars during renovations at the Max Planck Psychiatric Institute in Munich last year but reported on by Israeli media only this week.

In the wake of the discovery a committee has been established in order to ascertain just how the victims came to die.

It is known that in wartime the institute regularly received human body parts from Josef Mengele, the doctor at the Nazi death camp in occupied Poland where he became infamous for carrying out horrific experiments without anaesthetic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767152/Auschwitz-Angel-Death-s-gruesome-experiments-discovered-Body-parts-BRAINS-Nazi-doctor-Josef-Mengele-s-victims-Munich-research-lab.html#ixzz4Iw5fmYC0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The topic indeed is gruesome, it is amazing that they still find out things about World War II.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The topic indeed is gruesome, it is amazing that they still find out things about World War II.
There are many things the public still doesn't know, as horrific as the things Mengele and the Nazis did was, the equally horrific medical experiments conducted by the Japanese are glossed over and ignored. Now why is that? :shrug:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
There are many things the public still doesn't know, as horrific as the things Mengele and the Nazis did was, the equally horrific medical experiments conducted by the Japanese are glossed over and ignored. Now why is that? :shrug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline dfwgator

If only I knew that the fallout wouldn't have reached beyond the borders of Germany,  I wouldn't have shed a tear had we nuked Berlin.

Offline GtHawk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
A brief Wiki article is no comparison to all of the books, articles and movies about the Nazis and Germany, in comparison the atrocities of the Japanese have been whitewashed. I don't say this to anyway take away from what the Nazis did but the Japanese were pretty damn close in the dispensing of evil.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A brief Wiki article is no comparison to all of the books, articles and movies about the Nazis and Germany, in comparison the atrocities of the Japanese have been whitewashed. I don't say this to anyway take away from what the Nazis did but the Japanese were pretty damn close in the dispensing of evil.
This is just one bookseller, but look here: http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=Japanese+wwii+medical+atrocities&sts=t or here http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?bi=0&bx=off&ds=30&kn=Japanese+wwii+atrocities&recentlyadded=all&sortby=17&sts=tThis is a start. Recall, too, that many of the horrors perpetrated by the Japanese were in Asia, especially China, and followed by their own set of horrors thanks to Mao. As a result the depredations performed on Koreans, Chinese, and others were not so likely to be written about or to reach a Western audience.  What happened in Europe was there for the Western world to see after the war, and written about in languages we could understand.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:10:22 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Never tried to imply it was...for those who may not have ever heard of what the Japanese did, it's a good starting point.  They can then research further on their own if so inclined.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
One of the best films I ever saw but I couldn't watch it in full a second time.  About Nanking. Real heroes.

It is easy to understand China's emotions against Japan even nowadays but in the end, Mao killed way more and supposedly, Chiang Kai Shek was very harsh as well. One would have to research the history.

"Brotherhood" about the Korean war is awesome and equally, difficult to take though, I think Brotherhood takes a lot from Saving Private Ryan per theme.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:43:31 pm by TomSea »

Offline GtHawk

Never tried to imply it was...for those who may not have ever heard of what the Japanese did, it's a good starting point.  They can then research further on their own if so inclined.
Sorry if your take on my comment was a knock on you, I didn't mean for it to be, it's the whole keeping from the general public what the japanese did. I don't know if it's guilt over the internment of citizens of Japanese descent here in America or for the atomic bombs or maybe because they didn't want Americans knowing that it's government it made use of the research and the scientists that conducted those hideous experiments. But then most people aren't aware of the atrocities committed by the Russians against their own people either.

Online Smokin Joe

There was a lot of biomedical research done on prisoners and 'detainees' by both Japanese and Nazi camp 'doctors', much of it fatal for the subject, and some of it hideously so.

Knowing the results of that research has saved countless lives since, despite the hideous way the information was acquired.

To have discarded it, though, would have meant the pain and torture, and frequently death those people endured would have been for nothing but to sate the sadistic perversions of those who conducted the 'experiments'.

I would think they would rather some good come of the evil done to them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I had to read QB VII in honors history back when I was in high school. Gave me nightmares.

As a child I remember meeting various relatives, second and third degree cousins of my mom and dad, friends of my grandparents who bore the tattoos of the camps, when we visited my grandparents every Saturday in Brooklyn.  Never forget.

Come sit by me shana maidel, you are five, six, seven, you are old enough to hear about the camps so when we are dead you will tell your children and your children will tell their children, and we will never be forgotten......

In high school we watched Justice at Nuremberg.

I don't think they teach this stuff anymore in today's curriculum. We will forget, we will be condemned to repeat it. G-d help us.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Smokin Joe

I had to read QB VII in honors history back when I was in high school. Gave me nightmares.

As a child I remember meeting various relatives, second and third degree cousins of my mom and dad, friends of my grandparents who bore the tattoos of the camps, when we visited my grandparents every Saturday in Brooklyn.  Never forget.

Come sit by me shana maidel, you are five, six, seven, you are old enough to hear about the camps so when we are dead you will tell your children and your children will tell their children, and we will never be forgotten......

In high school we watched Justice at Nuremberg.

I don't think they teach this stuff anymore in today's curriculum. We will forget, we will be condemned to repeat it. G-d help us.
I recall the book, I read it too. I saw the movie Justice at Nuremburg as well.
The horror I found was that anyone could be at the brunt of such horror.

Sadly, dear Freya, there will ever be a time when a people will forget their humanity in their anger, and the seeds of a few people's hate will be sown across those fertile fields and reap such a bitter harvest yet again.

While we can, we must keep alive the ability to feel appropriate horror, the memory of what was done, and steer the children away from such actions and beliefs, that could lead to a repeat. We must steer government from policy that feeds the anger the hate grows so well in. We owe it to the legions of the dead, a small offering for their unimaginable suffering.

Remind people too, that it was not just Jews, but anyone the government's lackeys decided was a threat or any who voiced objections to the pogroms or other policy, so people never think "Oh, I'm not Jewish, it couldn't happen to me." 

Let them realize that anyone or any group could be the next scapegoat dragged to the altar of the angry masses for sacrifice.

But some day, if it takes a million years, all too soon they will forget, and it will happen again.

C S Lewis

Offline Charlespg

to protect  Hirohito

he was involved a lot more  then the US  lets on
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Japanese weren't focused on certain groups. They considered everyone beneath them, including other Japanese. The Germans practiced genocide. If they had access to every Jew, they would have eventually killed them.
The Japanese didn't need ovens in their camps.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Japanese weren't focused on certain groups. They considered everyone beneath them, including other Japanese. The Germans practiced genocide. If they had access to every Jew, they would have eventually killed them.
The Japanese didn't need ovens in their camps.

I was told by a Japanese business associate, who became a friend too, that the Japanese are the worst racists period.

They view themselves as being above all others.

Consistent with my alt right status, I shed no tears for those killed by allied bombs in Germany and Japan, They more than asked for everything they got, and then some.

Germany and Japan sought to kill civilians with bombing, Pearl Harbor, West Coast, London etc. The allies saved lives, by ending the war sooner, by whatever means were necessary.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Sorry if your take on my comment was a knock on you, I didn't mean for it to be, it's the whole keeping from the general public what the japanese did. I don't know if it's guilt over the internment of citizens of Japanese descent here in America or for the atomic bombs or maybe because they didn't want Americans knowing that it's government it made use of the research and the scientists that conducted those hideous experiments. But then most people aren't aware of the atrocities committed by the Russians against their own people either.
@GtHawk

We're cool... :beer:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I recall the book, I read it too. I saw the movie Justice at Nuremburg as well.
The horror I found was that anyone could be at the brunt of such horror.

Sadly, dear Freya, there will ever be a time when a people will forget their humanity in their anger, and the seeds of a few people's hate will be sown across those fertile fields and reap such a bitter harvest yet again.

While we can, we must keep alive the ability to feel appropriate horror, the memory of what was done, and steer the children away from such actions and beliefs, that could lead to a repeat. We must steer government from policy that feeds the anger the hate grows so well in. We owe it to the legions of the dead, a small offering for their unimaginable suffering.

Remind people too, that it was not just Jews, but anyone the government's lackeys decided was a threat or any who voiced objections to the pogroms or other policy, so people never think "Oh, I'm not Jewish, it couldn't happen to me." 

Let them realize that anyone or any group could be the next scapegoat dragged to the altar of the angry masses for sacrifice.

But some day, if it takes a million years, all too soon they will forget, and it will happen again.

You are absolutely right , 12 million died in the camps, 6 million Jews, but there were gypsies, mentally ill, homosexuals, etc. in fact, the first ones rounded up by Hitler and his henchman were mentally ill.

As for the Japanese- I went to one of the best HS in NJ and I never learned about the Japanese camps here. Not until college, and not until I heard the actor who played Sulu on Star Trek talk. Then I asked my parents about them and they also told me about them as well.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:55:23 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@GtHawk @Smokin Joe

There was a recent article, maybe at TOS, about how much chimera type research is being done in Germany. They never stopped.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

@GtHawk @Smokin Joe

There was a recent article, maybe at TOS, about how much chimera type research is being done in Germany. They never stopped.
Not defending, but I would bet that we, the Russians and damn near everyone else is conducting the same damn research.

Online Smokin Joe

Not defending, but I would bet that we, the Russians and damn near everyone else is conducting the same damn research.
And if they create their 'master race', then what? Do we get enslaved or just exterminated? Maybe kept as pets?

Some things just should not be screwed around with.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

And if they create their 'master race', then what? Do we get enslaved or just exterminated? Maybe kept as pets?

Some things just should not be screwed around with.
Sadly however, there will always be those among us that will screw around because they believe they have the right...........in the name of science.

Offline GtHawk

I was told by a Japanese business associate, who became a friend too, that the Japanese are the worst racists period.

They view themselves as being above all others.

Consistent with my alt right status, I shed no tears for those killed by allied bombs in Germany and Japan, They more than asked for everything they got, and then some.

Germany and Japan sought to kill civilians with bombing, Pearl Harbor, West Coast, London etc. The allies saved lives, by ending the war sooner, by whatever means were necessary.
Well I can't be so callus about the civilian deaths in any country. In Japan the Emperor was their God and you just don't go against God, that's why the Atom bombs were dropped, they knew that the Japanese would never stop fighting for their God without a horrific push, the fact that they didn't surrender after the first bomb is proof. And to equate all the German people with Nazis is plain fatuous. While there were supporters they were not the majority and if they in any way went against Hitler they themselves would be imprisoned or killed. My mother and her sister were friends with the Jewish children in a home next to their farm and their mother would send them over with milk for the children, the Nazis informed my mother, a young teenager, in graphic detail how they would be killed if they ever took food to the Jews again. As an aside, once the Russians displaced the German soldiers the treatment of the people remained the same, go figure.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sadly however, there will always be those among us that will screw around because they believe they have the right...........in the name of science.

I bet some of you weren't too impressed with some of the strays your daughter(s) dragged in. Just think of the strays our grand daughters might drag in. Mom, dad, this is Dave. He can catch a frisbee in his jaws.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

I bet some of you weren't too impressed with some of the strays your daughter(s) dragged in. Just think of the strays our grand daughters might drag in. Mom, dad, this is Dave. He can catch a frisbee in his jaws.
'Put your leg down, boy. I'm not a fire hydrant."

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
'Put your leg down, boy. I'm not a fire hydrant."

"Git back up here and sit at the table. And stop wolfing your food!"