Author Topic: Donald Trump Ratings Among Evangelical Leaders Double After His Pro-Life Supreme Court Shortlist  (Read 831 times)

Offline unknown

Donald Trump Ratings Among Evangelical Leaders Double After His Pro-Life Supreme Court Shortlist

http://www.christianpost.com/news/donald-trump-ratings-among-evangelical-leaders-double-after-his-pro-life-supreme-court-shortlist-168678/

Anugrah Kumar
August 28, 2016

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's support among evangelical leaders and influencers has doubled, from 22 percent in May to now 44 percent, as he has released a pro-life Supreme Court shortlist, according to WORLD magazine's monthly surveys.

The showing is by far the billionaire businessman's best out of 11 surveys, although 48 percent say they still plan to write in a name or not vote at all, said WORLD, which conducts a monthly survey of 103 evangelical leaders and influencers.

Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and one of the 73 evangelical leaders who participated in the latest survey this month, said releasing a strong Supreme Court list is the wisest thing Trump has done until now. "It makes a ginormous difference," he was quoted as saying.

Rodriguez added, "If Donald Trump wins, he would have to look back and credit that day for mobilizing evangelicals. That's what changed the tide in many evangelical hearts."

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline unknown

I guess they missed that he walked back that list.

http://theresurgent.com/donald-trump-is-already-walking-back-his-supreme-court-list/

Nice try...

"I thought what I would do is put this forward and this would be the list that I would either choose from or pick people very close in terms of the spirit and the meaning of what they represent," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said in an hour-long interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity.

"They're pro-life," Trump said.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:59:47 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Garnering the Jerry Faldwell/Oral Roberts crew is a strike against him.

Maybe Jesus can call him to heaven before election day.  (Donate now... and he will!)

geronl

Nice try...

Trump wants to leave abortion laws as they are, he said so. That was after the"list" was released.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
These "Christian leaders" hitching themselves to Trump's madness are an embarrassment!

Offline roamer_1

Donald Trump Ratings Among Evangelical Leaders Double After His Pro-Life Supreme Court Shortlist

I don't know a single_one.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I guess they missed that he walked back that list.

http://theresurgent.com/donald-trump-is-already-walking-back-his-supreme-court-list/

Don Willett laughs at Trump so you know Trump would never pick him.