Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE - 'JFK assassination was an inside job': Ex-government agent claimed 'someone from his team' killed the president in remarkable deathbed confession to director Oliver Stone - Daily Mail  (Read 1027 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
EXCLUSIVE - 'JFK assassination was an inside job': Ex-government agent claimed 'someone from his team' killed the president in remarkable deathbed confession to director Oliver Stone

An ex-presidential guard contacted Oliver Stone, who directed JFK biopic
    He claimed 'somebody from his team' assassinated the president in 1963
    Stone said he was convinced by his 'military jargon' and intricate details
    Lee Harvey Oswald was accused of shooting JFK from a nearby building

The assassination of John F Kennedy in 1963 was an inside job, according to a deathbed confession given to the veteran film director Oliver Stone.

After making his acclaimed film JFK - which was sympathetic to conspiracy theories about the murder - Stone was contacted by a man claiming to have been a former member of the presidential security team.

Dying of cancer, the man wanted to share a secret that he had until then only told his son – that 'somebody from his own team… had fired on the President'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762617/JFK-assassination-inside-job-Ex-government-agent-claimed-team-killed-president-remarkable-deathbed-confession-director-Oliver-Stone.html#ixzz4IgPAkMRA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This does not look sound to me but thought I'd pass the story on; it's been a fascinating discussion for 50 years. Be respectful of other's opinions. I think Oswald did it by himself but respect others say.  That said, this sounds like a tall tale to me.

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ Probably top JFK forum on the internet.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:31:15 am by TomSea »

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.