Author Topic: Immigration Expert: U.S. to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under One Term of Clinton Presidency  (Read 542 times)

Offline unknown

Immigration Expert: U.S. to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under One Term of Clinton Presidency

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/immigration-expert-u-s-resettle-nearly-one-million-muslim-migrants-one-term-clinton-presidency/

Julia Hahn
26 Aug 2016

The U.S. could resettle nearly one million immigrants from the Muslim world under one term of a Hillary Clinton presidency, according to projections from Center for Immigration Studies’ Steve Camarota.

Absent the kind of change in policy that Donald Trump is talking about, it seems likely under the existing system that 600,000 new immigrants from the Muslim world settle in the United States in the next four years. On top of that, Secretary Clinton has indicated that she would like to take in 65,000 refugees from Syria next year. If that were to be repeated for the four years of her presidency, it would be an addition of roughly 215,000 immigrants from the Muslim world annually. So that the total number of immigrants from the Muslim world that might arrive in the United States is about 860,000 if Secretary Clinton were elected President.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

If the same policies were followed in Clinton’s second term, roughly 1.7 million migrants from the Muslim world could potentially arrive during two terms of a Clinton presidency.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

And, I, for one welcome our new Muslim overlords.

Offline unknown

And, I, for one welcome our new Muslim overlords.

LOL   - ya..

HonestJohn

Could... Likely... Possibly... Potentially...

This whole article is fantasy and fears posing as news.

---

It's possible that a zombie apocalypse may happen within the next 15 years.  If so, it's likely 1.5 billion people will die.  This is possibly a potential end of the world scenario.

Invest in zombie proof survival shelters today.