Author Topic: Crowd at Trump Rally in Akron, Ohio is a Sea of Women, Minorities, Independents And Former Democrats (VIDEO)  (Read 4883 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit

Aleister - Aug 28th, 2016

This video is from just six days ago at a Trump rally in Akron, Ohio. A reporter from InfoWars wanders the crowd and asks people what their party affiliation is. She finds tons of former Democrats and many independents.

The other thing that’s remarkable about this video is the diversity of the crowd. Black people, whites, Hispanics, men, women, young and old are represented.

More at... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/crowd-trump-rally-akron-ohio-sea-women-minorities-independents-former-democrats-video/

Offline musiclady

So funny. They search and find maybe one minority out of 100 or 200 (1/2 to 1 %) and they call it massive support...let's interview them.   :silly:  What will be massive is the loss by trump in November.

Desperation to make Trump be what he is not.

Appealing.

btw, why isn't this thread posted in the playground for Trumpists where no one can disagree with his wonderfulness??

Did you get lost, @endicom, and end up in the part of the forum where people actually think??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline endicom

btw, why isn't this thread posted in the playground for Trumpists where no one can disagree with his wonderfulness??

I'm for giving the obsessive folk every opportunity to reveal themselves.

Why always the sour note, musiclady?

Oceander

That'll happen when the alt-right takes over your political party and foists a nominee like Trump on you.

geronl

There are a lot of outrageous Trump cheerleader posts but this one is sad.

Offline endicom

That'll happen when the alt-right takes over your political party and foists a nominee like Trump on you.

I don't have a political party.

'Alt-right' is not an entity but a slur that will be applied to anyone in this forum. 

geronl

So funny. They search and find maybe one minority out of 100 or 200 (1/2 to 1 %) and they call it massive support...let's interview them.   :silly:  What will be massive is the loss by trump in November.

Like Democrats, they obviously moved them to the area behind Trump where the cameras would see them. Stage managing is nothing new to these events.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

'Alt-right' is not an entity but a slur that will be applied to anyone in this forum.
Much as 'cuck' will be used against most of the people in this forum if Trump wins. We're prepared either way.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline flowers

Howdy!  We aren't allowed anywhere else around here.  The truth isn't accepted much when it is about Trump.   The memo must be late to you!   :laugh: Welcome to the forum!    888high58888 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Howdy!  We aren't allowed anywhere else around here.  The truth isn't accepted much when it is about Trump.   The memo must be late to you!   :laugh: Welcome to the forum!    888high58888
'Truth' and 'Trump' are two words that only have their first three letters in common.

Oceander

You just love to slander Myst, don't you?  Why do you hate her so much? 

geronl

Crowd got a whole lot whiter from other angles.

Offline flowers

Hmmmmmmm funny the first place I ever saw alt-right was right here at this forum. It is now the left's talking point. I see this forum must be cousins to DailyKos and Media matters too.  :whistle:

Offline endicom

Much as 'cuck' will be used against most of the people in this forum if Trump wins. We're prepared either way.

Prepared to do what?

Offline flowers

You just love to slander Myst, don't you?  Why do you hate her so much?
OK....Once again I don't hate Myst. You posting this to me proves a point....we aren't allowed anywhere else around here. Pulling out the hate card because you don't like me or my post. @Oceander

It is not slander either. Anyone can read pages and pages of #neverTrump posts. Pages and pages of attacks on us when we do decide to post away from what you all call the Trump safe zone. Then some of you attack us there too. Some of you cannot stand it we post there. No hate No slander, just the truth.

Oceander

OK....Once again I don't hate Myst. You posting this to me proves a point....we aren't allowed anywhere else around here. Pulling out the hate card because you don't like me or my post. @Oceander

It is not slander either. Anyone can read pages and pages of #neverTrump posts. Pages and pages of attacks on us when we do decide to post away from what you all call the Trump safe zone. Then some of you attack us there too. Some of you cannot stand it we post there. No hate No slander, just the truth.

You're here and nobody's stopping you from posting.  So your saying otherwise was, and is, nothing but a lie intended to hurt Myst and the forum.

I have no power to do squat to anyone here, but I'm perfectly happy staying away from the Trump kiddie romper room - which you people demanded as a tribute from the forum, so you wouldn't have to be bothered with seeing any posts that were less than worshipful of Trump.  That safe-space wasn't created to shepherd you and your ilk into a ghetto; it was demanded by your lot.

That you cannot deal with free discussion, where people post their own opinions, whether they're the same as yours or not, says a whole lot about you and absolutely nothing about those of us who dislike Trump, and none of it reflects well on you.

So, if you cannot add anything constructive to the discussion and choose merely to sabotage the forum and attack Myst in a passive-aggressive manner, then yes, please run along back to your safe-space where, in typical liberal fashion, you can sing hosannas to Trump with the rest of the Trumpkin choir, and never have to ask yourself why it is that so many people find Trump so objectionable.

Maybe the fact that you find so few pro-Trump posts or posters out here in the real world is because Trump is really not a good person, really not a good candidate, and really is going to lose to Clinton in November.  But that would require you to admit you were wrong, and that is something that a religious convert, as most Trumpkins are, will never do.

Offline Axel

The personal attacks make it particularly difficult to engage thoughtfully with others. Why put in the effort if you're just going to be categorized and ridiculed. The idea is to silence people into not posting, and also to post excessively to drown out dissenting voices. Post excessively even means posting known liberal tabloid trash as legitimate material to use to criticize Trump. Ignoring people doesn't discourage some from continually replying negatively to your posts.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Prepared to do what?
For the persecution. We know it's coming. Neither Trump or Clinton like us, nor we them.

The threats against the cake baker, the florist, and the barn owner under Obama are just the beginning.

Wingnut

Why hasn't RiV the Redactor posted in this thread?

Knock it off Wingnut.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 05:17:49 PM by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

What a swell way to reach out to Hispanics:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

The 'alt-right' is a political correct term designed to obfuscate the ideology it's sopporters observe and promote. 

Trump and his supporters hate political correctness, so revel in it.

Revel with the skinheads, klansmen, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists who coined it for their beliefs.

It's only a negative term to those that don't follow that ideology.  But as Trump continually spouts it and his supporters love him for it... they should have no reason at all to be ashamed.

geronl

What a swell way to reach out to Hispanics:

Is that for real??

wow

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My county.  I am certain there are plenty of Hispanics that are first Americans, and want what everybody else does. A lot of them are veterans.

The rally:

https://twitter.com/search?q=operation+taco+bowl&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Gov Bean Counter

You are ignoring his user.

Hahaahaha!!!
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline endicom

The 'alt-right' is a political correct term designed to obfuscate the ideology it's sopporters observe and promote. 

Trump and his supporters hate political correctness, so revel in it.

Revel with the skinheads, klansmen, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists who coined it for their beliefs.

It's only a negative term to those that don't follow that ideology.  But as Trump continually spouts it and his supporters love him for it... they should have no reason at all to be ashamed.

Trump continually spouts what? Be precise, please.