Author Topic: Trump Sets Himself Up For Disaster By Refusing To Study For Hillary Clinton Debate  (Read 9151 times)

geronl

To be fair, after Mike Steele and Rinse Shortbuss, McCain, Romney, Mitch, Bhoner and Ryan, The Thad Cockroach incident, the 100% wholesale funding of all Obama's leftist policies/budget, the open attacks by the GOP on Ted Cruz and torpedoing him in the Senate...

Anyone remaining in the GOP is a complete freaking moron. Or a liberal.

I can't disagree.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I can't disagree.

I want to see a GOP supporter explain away more than four years of documented hard left actions by their party and tell us with a straight face that actively funding and voting to advance leftist policy is Pro-America, conservative or in line with the GOP's actual party platform.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump is going to get beaten up so badly by Clinton by the last commercial break Trump will be sitting in a bathroom stall with a wide stance getting words of encouragement from his corner man Steve Bannon.   Trump forgeting he is on an open mic we hear Trump say::
"I can't see nothin, you gotta open my eye. Cut me Steve.
Bannon: "I don't wanna do it."
Trump: "Go ahead, cut me."

Trump has ADD when it comes to things that are unpleasant.  Like spending practice time debating.  I agree Wing, even the most corrupt politician of our time (HRC) is going to destroy Trump.  All she has to do is bait him, and he will go off script.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

HonestJohn

I always find responses interesting, they say more about the person posting than they do about the point being made.

For example, you make the claim this is a left wing site, probably so. But what evidence do you choose to support that claim?

A comment that they are minority owned.

I was about to post just that.

HonestJohn

When asked about foreign policy he clucks like a chicken and uses his arms as wings.

When asked about the economy he poops in the middle of the stage.

When asked about infrastructure spending he says "Mikey Likes it!"

When asked about Islam in America he sings the national anthem, badly.

Then we have to sift through the seven posts declaring Trump won the debate to find the real news.

Sing the Kazakhstani national anthem, that is.

He's Borat and his 'alt-right' supporters seem to have the same views on minorities.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 06:19:59 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Axel

I want to see a GOP supporter explain away more than four years of documented hard left actions by their party and tell us with a straight face that actively funding and voting to advance leftist policy is Pro-America, conservative or in line with the GOP's actual party platform.

So Trump supporter now = GOP supporter??

Most Americans have been abandoned by the political parties. Trump supporters just as much as Trump haters.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Wingnut

Trump has ADD when it comes to things that are unpleasant.  Like spending practice time debating.  I agree Wing, even the most corrupt politician of our time (HRC) is going to destroy Trump.  All she has to do is bait him, and he will go off script.

He'll end up looking like Carl Childres

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

IMO, the 1st debate will be the last one.....Hillary will refuse to do another one.

He's going to destroy her.

He's too smart to get suckered by a Candy Crowley....at this point.   (fingers crossed)    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gov Bean Counter

You are ignoring this user.

Hahahahahaha!!!!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Norm Lenhart

So Trump supporter now = GOP supporter??

Most Americans have been abandoned by the political parties. Trump supporters just as much as Trump haters.

Of course they are. Your candidate is running on the GOP ticket isn't he? It's pretty childish to think that you can separate the two. When you cast your vote for Trump, you are casting it for the GOP/Republican candidate, aren't you? How on earth do you suppose, factually, that by trying to elect the GOP candidate you aren't supporting the GOP?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

He's too smart to get suckered by a Candy Crowley....at this point.   (fingers crossed)    :laugh:

IF the RNC even allows Cowley a mile within a debate, they are brain dead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Axel

Of course they are. Your candidate is running on the GOP ticket isn't he? It's pretty childish to think that you can separate the two. When you cast your vote for Trump, you are casting it for the GOP/Republican candidate, aren't you? How on earth do you suppose, factually, that by trying to elect the GOP candidate you aren't supporting the GOP?

Obviously we are all Democrats in disguise, and secretly using Trump to bankrupt the GOP. We switched parties to get Trump nominated, and now that we've disaffected enough life-long Republicans like the fine folks here at TBR Hillary can finally get elected.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No matter what happens, CNN & MSNBC will turn to their phony focus groups to declare Hillary the winner. Empirical evidence will suggest otherwise, but they will be quick to dismiss that.

And the pom pom and knee pads Brigade at Fox will to exactly the same for Donny.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

Sounds like Trumps circus is sitting around making up new one liners and jokes about Hillary and calling it debate prep

Oceander

Obviously we are all Democrats in disguise, and secretly using Trump to bankrupt the GOP. We switched parties to get Trump nominated, and now that we've disaffected enough life-long Republicans like the fine folks here at TBR Hillary can finally get elected.

Thanks for the confession.

Oceander

IMO, the 1st debate will be the last one.....Hillary will refuse to do another one.

He's going to destroy her.

/snicker

Trump is so dumb he gets suckered by his own mouth.

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Axel

And the pom pom and knee pads Brigade at Fox will to exactly the same for Donny.

As they have for every Republican nominee. What is your point? Did it bother you when they did the same for Romney & McCain?

Oceander

Gee, another Trump worshiper who thinks Trump is the equal of Jesus.  One needs just that image alone to realize just how irrational Trumpkins are.

geronl

Gee, another Trump worshiper who thinks Trump is the equal of Jesus.  One needs just that image alone to realize just how irrational Trumpkins are.

wow

Online DCPatriot

Only a moronic trouble-maker would infer that the meme compares Trump to Jesus.   

Good work, Oceander.  You never fail to come thru.     :whistle:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here you go @Oceander   Here's the same point presented in a way that is, hopefully, more in tune with your delicate sensitivities:

Silver Pines

Here you go @Oceander   Here's the same point presented in a way that is, hopefully, more in tune with your delicate sensitivities:

@Right_in_Virginia

So now if a Christian objects to something on the basis that it borderline blasphemes or is disrespectful to Jesus Christ, Trump supporters mock them  as having "delicate sensibilities."

Not surprising.

Online DCPatriot

@Right_in_Virginia

So now if a Christian objects to something on the basis that it borderline blasphemes or is disrespectful to Jesus Christ, Trump supporters mock them  as having "delicate sensibilities."

Not surprising.

Only a troubled person would interpret that meme as comparing Trump to Christ.   Are you "troubled"?    :laugh:

Offline flowers

Only a troubled person would interpret that meme as comparing Trump to Christ.   Are you "troubled"?    :laugh:
   :beer:  I cannot see it at all. Only they seem so see it.