Author Topic: Close All Mosques, Ban Koran; Poll-Leading Dutch 'Freedom' Party Unveils De-Islamization Manifesto  (Read 535 times)

Offline unknown

Close All Mosques, Ban Koran; Poll-Leading Dutch 'Freedom' Party Unveils De-Islamization Manifesto

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-27/close-all-mosques-ban-koran-poll-leading-dutch-freedom-party-unveils-de-islamization

Tyler Durden
Aug 27, 2016 5:00 PM

Geert Wilders, head of the right-wing Dutch Freedom Party (PVV), launched a new manifesto that calls for the "de-Islamization" of the Netherlands" as he leads in the polls to become the next prime minister.

Titled, "The Netherlands is ours again," Wilders published the one page, 11 point screed on Thursday, highlighting the party’s hard-line positions on Islam...

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley