Author Topic: Hillary Television Ad Effective "Just One Wrong Move"  (Read 4439 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hillary Television Ad Effective "Just One Wrong Move"
« on: August 27, 2016, 04:52:23 pm »
I was watching television this morning and saw this ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQIO7Hsd71o

Hillary is using very effectively ads that she knows hit the heart of Conservatives to point out Trumps incompetency.  Three major points in the add.

1.  Violence against those who don't get on Trump train

2.  Knows more than our military leaders on ISIS.  Believe him!

3.  How he responds to people who don't agree with him.   F___ T___!

Then she puts them together for the conclusion.  One wrong move. 

Of course if Trump would spend any of the donors money that he is receiving on the campaign he could make some ads of his own.  Her wrong moves scare me too.  But he isn't.  He is busy pocketing the money.  Buying his own books with it so he can give them away.....
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LottieDah

Re: Hillary Television Ad Effective "Just One Wrong Move"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 09:09:16 pm »
Trump continues to provide Hillary Clinton with sound bytes for her campaign ads.  He gets tons of free press time with all the b.s. that comes out of his mouth.  He is indeed frightening.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 09:44:04 pm »
Trump is the best thing to ever happen to Hillary. Almost like it was planned.

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 11:20:06 pm »

And you all are just clapping with joy, rooting Hillary on to bring Trump down.

Outted again!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 11:22:14 pm »

Outted again!

Only in your fevered brain.  Observing that Hillary has an effective TV ad is hardly rooting for her to beat Trump.  Frankly, we want them both to lose.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 11:43:44 pm »
Only in your fevered brain.  Observing that Hillary has an effective TV ad is hardly rooting for her to beat Trump.  Frankly, we want them both to lose.

Is it just me or does it seem that some of the new posters post like some posters who were banned???

Hmmmm.  :pondering:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline unknown

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 11:52:54 pm »
Is it just me or does it seem that some of the new posters post like some posters who were banned???

Hmmmm.  :pondering:

It is just you and your hopes and dreams around tinfoil conspiracies and trying to slander people.

:tongue2:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 11:58:34 pm »
You are ignoring this user.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 01:34:33 am »

Hillary is using very effectively ads that she knows hit the heart of Conservatives to point out Trumps incompetency.  Three major points in the add.

Of course if Trump would spend any of the donors money that he is receiving on the campaign he could make some ads of his own.  Her wrong moves scare me too.  But he isn't.  He is busy pocketing the money.  Buying his own books with it so he can give them away.....
[/quote

@ Chosen Daughter

I've seen this and the other pro-Hillary ads, and it seems they are all effective. There is still a significant segment of the population  who pays attention to these campaign ads when they have to make a choice. Back in 2012  the pro-Obama camp used the Bain Capital ads effectively against Romney. Of course, Romney did little to counter those ads. Where I live, his TV ads were non-existent.  People saw the anti-Romney ads and were persuaded to reject him.

At the risk of being flamed, I have to say I too wonder about Trump's mental health.  Seems he is still obsessed with Ted Cruz, even though the primaries are over, Trump won and Ted Cruz is no longer a threat.   That obsession is not healthy. 

As I've said before, both candidates should undergo physical and psychological examinations by physicians who have no ties to either candidate.  A candidate's health is a very important consideration, and we can't rely on the candidates' own doctors to tell us the truth. Who knows?  Maybe there is nothing wrong with either candidate. But I think we voters have a right to know.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:21:35 am by Applewood »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 04:09:20 am »

[/quote

@ Chosen Daughter

I've seen this and the other pro-Hillary ads, and it seems they are all effective. There is still a significant segment of the population  who pays attention to these campaign ads when they have to make a choice. Back in 2012  the pro-Obama camp used the Bain Capital ads effectively against Romney. Of course, Romney did little to counter those ads. Where I live, his TV ads were non-existent.  People saw the anti-Romney ads and were persuaded to reject him.

At the risk of being flamed, I have to say I too wonder about Trimp's mental health.  Seems he is still obsessed with Ted Cruz, even though the primaries are over, Trump won and Ted Cruz is no longer a threat.   That obsession is not healthy. 

As I've said before, both candidates should undergo physical and psychological examinations by physicians who have no ties to either candidate.  A candidate's health is a very important consideration, and we can't rely on the candidates' own doctors to tell us the truth. Who knows?  Maybe there is nothing wrong with either candidate. But I think we voters have a right to know.

They are both sick.  She belongs in prison.  I can't understand why a 70 year old grandmother would want the most stressful job in the United States?  When I think of the first woman president I don't think of old wrinkly fraud Hillary.  And Trump is an old fart too.  He's making a lot of money off this campaign.  He's probably the most mentally challenged and she is physically challenged.  Both are about as low life as it gets.  Bottom of the barrel both of them

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 04:27:07 am »
It is just you and your hopes and dreams around tinfoil conspiracies and trying to slander people.

I don't know how many posts you got in under your previous name, but I bet you're here for a shorter period this time around.

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 04:34:20 am »

Sadly Billionaire Trump refused to reserve TV spots.  Now if he wants time he will have to pay premium rates.  Additionally, we are just entering the start of the new TV season.  Trump is already barely treading water...Hitlery is going to chain a cinder block to Trump's leg with these ads.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 05:28:40 am »
When the Trump Cursing video hit Youtube back in February and was shortly after posted on TBR I said if he is the nominee Hillary will slaughter him with his own curses in clever ads.  Well here you go. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 05:52:45 am »

I just saw the ad on TV ... short but effective.  Using Trump's own words and image is the best weapon she has. 

How could we have handed this woman the one man in the known universe she could beat this year??
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 05:55:33 am »

[/quote

@ Chosen Daughter

At the risk of being flamed, I have to say I too wonder about Trump's mental health.  Seems he is still obsessed with Ted Cruz, even though the primaries are over, Trump won and Ted Cruz is no longer a threat.   That obsession is not healthy. 

Cruz seems to be one of Donald's favorite obsessions right now, but he NEVER gives up a grievance.  He has them filed in his brain.  He's probably still plotting against Megyn Kelly.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 04:16:19 pm »
I just saw the ad on TV ... short but effective.  Using Trump's own words and image is the best weapon she has. 

How could we have handed this woman the one man in the known universe she could beat this year??

Hillary paids for and used used Hollywood actors in her campaign, and the media is letting her get away with it,  The Grand Dragon of KKK endorsed her,  No mention of Byrd. Also, The Nazis and Hitler have no part in any campaign.   SAD, SAD SAD,

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 03:48:28 am »
Hillary paids for and used used Hollywood actors in her campaign, and the media is letting her get away with it,  The Grand Dragon of KKK endorsed her,  No mention of Byrd. Also, The Nazis and Hitler have no part in any campaign.   SAD, SAD SAD,
Byrd has been dead for several years...No mention of John Birch either.

Nazis and Hitler should have no part in any campaign...only one candidate has been actively pursuing the skinhead vote, retweeting their hate, and frightened to reject their endorsement...and he has tiny hands, molests his daughter, and has the best monosyllabic words.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 04:12:41 am »

I saw that ad, too. My reaction is that it wasn't quite on the level of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k

But close.

The ''Daisy Ad' may have been the one that cost Goldwater the election.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 01:17:44 pm »
A Brain-damaged US President with Finger on the Nuclear Button?
http://journal-neo.org/2016/08/24/a-brain-damaged-us-president-with-finger-on-the-nuclear-button/

F. William Engdahl is wild in the Alex Jones mode so I didn't post this but there is this consideration with Clinton.

A candidate for public office, especially the highest office in the nation is no longer an ordinary private person. They have a responsibility to be open about their true medical condition. So far, Hillary Clinton has refused. Not only is it irresponsible, it is alarming, truly scary. The mainstream liberal USA media is not touching the issues in any serious way. We have a right to access to a complete and unbiased analysis of her health and medical treatment. She is a candidate for US President, the one with the finger on the nuclear button. She is not running for City Council of Mt. Kisco or president of the local Parent-Teachers’ Association. If her own husband states to the media in 2014 that she had “a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over,” this is no minor event.
http://journal-neo.org/2016/08/24/a-brain-damaged-us-president-with-finger-on-the-nuclear-button/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 01:51:33 pm »

Slander? Methinks thou protest too much.

According to a legal dictionary, slander is defined as "oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed."

How does one legally harm the reputation of an anonymous poster on TBR?  I have the faith in our owners here to cut the cord with those that go over the top with personal attacks and profanity.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Axel

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 02:29:09 pm »
Slander? Methinks thou protest too much.

According to a legal dictionary, slander is defined as "oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed."

How does one legally harm the reputation of an anonymous poster on TBR?  I have the faith in our owners here to cut the cord with those that go over the top with personal attacks and profanity.

Lol, so since you brought out your legal dictionary I guess discussion must end there huh?

This thread is full of speculation... poster xyz doesn't agree with me, so let's sully his reputation. Insinuate that he is a banned poster, based on zero evidence. That is exactly oral defamation - perhaps it doesn't translate to real life defamation, but within the context of this forum, its defamation, and intended to discredit those who disagree.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 02:43:07 pm »

Outted again!

Bzzt. We're embarrassed by the nominee you and your ilk has given us.

This is a surprise?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 03:05:17 pm »
Lol, so since you brought out your legal dictionary I guess discussion must end there huh?

This thread is full of speculation... poster xyz doesn't agree with me, so let's sully his reputation. Insinuate that he is a banned poster, based on zero evidence. That is exactly oral defamation - perhaps it doesn't translate to real life defamation, but within the context of this forum, its defamation, and intended to discredit those who disagree.

I apologize if you think that my intent was to end discussion. I was merely pointing out that engaging in a urinating contest on the internet is 50 shades removed from slander.

An occasional poster here might need to be concerned about their "reputation", as there's insufficient body of work to judge them. I may be new here, but I'm still the same snarky old curmudgeon that posted over 15K times on TOS.

I know, probably 500 have any real value to them, and that may be an overstatement.   :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 03:23:14 pm »

I've seen that ad several times now.  There's no better ammunition to use against Trump than himself and his own words.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 11:26:29 pm »
I've seen that ad several times now.  There's no better ammunition to use against Trump than himself and his own words.
How true. His words are the dum-dums of verbal bullets.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis