Author Topic: Immigration Expert: U.S. to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under One Term of Clinton Presidency  (Read 757 times)

rangerrebew

Immigration Expert: U.S. to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under One Term of Clinton Presidency
Syrian-Refugees-Wait-Greece-AP-640x480 (1)

by Julia Hahn26 Aug 2016Washington D.C.983

The U.S. could resettle nearly one million immigrants from the Muslim world under one term of a Hillary Clinton presidency, according to projections from Center for Immigration Studies’ Steve Camarota.

Camarota explained that this large expansion in Muslim migration would be part of a massive increase in overall immigration, which the U.S. could experience under a President Hillary Clinton. Camarota noted that Clinton could potentially add as many as 10 million new immigrants to the U.S. during her first term alone, on top of the millions of illegal immigrants to whom she would grant immediate amnesty.

Camarota’s analysis is based on recent data from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Census Bureau. According to the most recent DHS available data, nearly 150,000 immigrants from the Muslim world permanently resettled in the U.S. in 2014. He explained:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/immigration-expert-u-s-resettle-nearly-one-million-muslim-migrants-one-term-clinton-presidency/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:36:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Why I'm voting Trump despite all of the warts.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
df wrote above:
"Why I'm voting Trump despite all of the warts."

Absolutely, me, too.

How can we stand by and observe the collapse in Western Europe, and then NOT try to do something to prevent the same thing from happening here?

This is too important over which to argue the semantics of why one is conservative and to attack the personality faults of the current Republican candidate.

Once the muslims are here, it's going to be far more difficult to send them back, if it comes to it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:16:46 pm by Fishrrman »