Author Topic: Massive Game Changer: Donald Trump Got The Biggest Endorsement Yet!  (Read 18155 times)

geronl

Re: Massive Game Changer: Donald Trump Got The Biggest Endorsement Yet!
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2016, 07:51:32 pm »

He's going after EVERY vote.

he said he didn't want conservative votes and he didn't think getting out the vote efforts were important

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2016, 07:54:24 pm »
I 'know' Once-Ler.   I don't know you.

Anybody at this stage. with the number of posts you have. who comes in like an anke-biting terrier thinking they're in the 'in-crowd'?

"Get lost" is being kind.

So, your principles are malleable...got it.  Things make much more sense now. 

And playing the noob card AND the middle school clique card...that's so "TOS-like"...and FAR BENEATH YOU.

(Sidebar, I was at TOS for 18 years, hardly a noob, just hung on there longer than some, I guess!)
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2016, 07:58:17 pm »
Desperate, much??

:laughingdog:

You're out of ammo, Sink!   You're ALL out of ammo.

GDP is down to 1.1%  If Hillary does, in fact, win this thing....the USA as Founded...is OVER.

And I don't give a crap what anybody says....at this point, if you aren't supporting Trump...you're supporting Hillary.    OWN IT!

Out of ammo?  As long as Trump breathes, I'll have ammo against him.  He supplies plenty, every single day.

Why just today he's dancing in the blood of a dead woman in Chicago. 

Trump is a terrible human being, DC, which is why I could never vote for him.  His policies are secondary to his rotten character.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2016, 08:07:15 pm »
Thank you very much, @Once-Ler , for practicing a bit of restraint.  Perhaps, the rest of the 'pack' can too.
Thank you for your thoughtful reply.  I think it would be good for all of us to remember that the other guy or gal on the screen is an American with no other agenda than to express an opinion about how to "Make America Great Again."  I've always found you to be a straight shooter, sir.  Sometimes more aggressive than necessary, but I can hardly fault for zealously expressing your opinion when I have also stepped over the line of courtesy a time or two.

Your argument is very rational and persuasive.  Having lived almost 50 years and made a million mistakes over those years leads me to consider your argument
in the spirit it was offered.  I still can't support Trump, but I urge you and RIV, rangerrebew, flowers, truth_seeker, R4 TrumpPence, TomSea, and the other Trump supporters to ignore the barbs and dip frequently into the Politics threads.  Make your case and challenge my opinion.

Apologies for the Briefers who are a$$#013$, but you're an a$$#013$ too...just like me, and you give as good as you take.  So remember I admire your tenacity, even if we disagree, and I think it take huge balls to argue an unpopular opinion among people you consider your peers.

I hope this weekend treats you well.

geronl

« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2016, 08:17:18 pm »

And playing the noob card AND the middle school clique card...that's so "TOS-like"...and FAR BENEATH YOU.

TBR does not judge by post count

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2016, 08:44:04 pm »
So, your principles are malleable...got it.  Things make much more sense now. 

(Sidebar, I was at TOS for 18 years, hardly a noob, just hung on there longer than some, I guess!)

LOL!   Who gives a crap how long you stayed at TOS?

You're not the only one who's from the Class of '98.      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2016, 08:45:23 pm »
Thank you for your thoughtful reply.  I think it would be good for all of us to remember that the other guy or gal on the screen is an American with no other agenda than to express an opinion about how to "Make America Great Again."  I've always found you to be a straight shooter, sir.  Sometimes more aggressive than necessary, but I can hardly fault for zealously expressing your opinion when I have also stepped over the line of courtesy a time or two.

Your argument is very rational and persuasive.  Having lived almost 50 years and made a million mistakes over those years leads me to consider your argument
in the spirit it was offered.  I still can't support Trump, but I urge you and RIV, rangerrebew, flowers, truth_seeker, R4 TrumpPence, TomSea, and the other Trump supporters to ignore the barbs and dip frequently into the Politics threads.  Make your case and challenge my opinion.

Apologies for the Briefers who are a$$#013$, but you're an a$$#013$ too...just like me, and you give as good as you take.  So remember I admire your tenacity, even if we disagree, and I think it take huge balls to argue an unpopular opinion among people you consider your peers.

I hope this weekend treats you well.

888high58888   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline unknown

« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2016, 10:18:54 pm »

"Jane, you ignorant slut."

I provided a long list of your liberal hero's past and your response was to call me names?

It's been well-established that you cannot defend Trump's liberalism.   We really didn't really need additional affirmation, but thanks.

"Jane, you ignorant slut."

This is from a most classic SNL skit. It seems to have escaped you, and everyone else.  Typical, no humor in any of you.   Just google it.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2016, 10:20:42 pm »
If you need to tear down a great President to make your candidate palatable, maybe you picked the wrong guy.

Surprisingly, or actually not surprisingly, you don't get it...       :tongue2:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2016, 11:44:56 pm »
LOL!   Who gives a crap how long you stayed at TOS?

You're not the only one who's from the Class of '98.      :laugh:

What are we at 6 or 7 replies to me?  And yet you still haven't answered the question...still haven't provided three little examples from the "thousands" you claim exist.  I wonder why that is.  You've attacked, you've whined, you've tried to claim superiority...sure seems like a simple answer to the question would've been simpler and quicker.

And I'll bet a bunch that you STILL won't answer the damn question.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2016, 11:51:12 pm »
This is from a most classic SNL skit. It seems to have escaped you, and everyone else.  Typical, no humor in any of you.   Just google it.
"If I wanted a joke, I'd follow you into the John and watch you take a leak" - Planes, Trains and Automobiles
“You’re an emotional f*cking cripple. Your soul is dogsh*t. Every single f*cking thing about you is ugly.” - Bad Santa
"You're a Dick!"  X-Men
“You are nothing! If you were in my toilet I wouldn't bother flushing it. My bathmat means more to me than you.” - Swimming With Sharks
"You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humour and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick." - The Witches Of Eastwick
"I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon." -The Princess Bride
"You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity." - Toy Story

I could go on with this pathetic mimicry of your post, but what would be the point.  You have no idea why your post was insulting and not funny.  It is probably best that you stay ignorant.  It suits you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2016, 11:57:13 pm »
TBR does not judge by post count

I want to repeat that....I don't care how many posts you have or how long you've been here....once you register here you are a member just like everyone else...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unknown

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2016, 12:05:47 am »
"If I wanted a joke, I'd follow you into the John and watch you take a leak" - Planes, Trains and Automobiles
“You’re an emotional f*cking cripple. Your soul is dogsh*t. Every single f*cking thing about you is ugly.” - Bad Santa
"You're a Dick!"  X-Men
“You are nothing! If you were in my toilet I wouldn't bother flushing it. My bathmat means more to me than you.” - Swimming With Sharks
"You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humour and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick." - The Witches Of Eastwick
"I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon." -The Princess Bride
"You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity." - Toy Story

I could go on with this pathetic mimicry of your post, but what would be the point.  You have no idea why your post was insulting and not funny.  It is probably best that you stay ignorant.  It suits you.

LOL! 

You missed the context of my original post as it relates to Vulcan. You just stepped into something that you are ignorant of. Typical!

:tongue2:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2016, 12:27:37 am »
I want to repeat that....I don't care how many posts you have or how long you've been here....once you register here you are a member just like everyone else...

And nobody implied otherwise if you look at context.   

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2016, 01:27:59 am »
And nobody implied otherwise if you look at context.

Wow, you're delusional too!
Although I guess maybe you're right, you didn't imply it, you flat out said it!
And you still haven't answered the question.

« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2016, 02:27:39 am »
LOL! 

You missed the context of my original post as it relates to Vulcan. You just stepped into something that you are ignorant of.

I tried to go back and re-read the context but the offensive post was removed as I said it would be.  I also said that if you had any integrity you would appologize.  I was right about that too.[/quote]

Typical!

Typical?  I don't think you and I have had more than a couple conversions together, unless you know something I don't, retread.

Wingnut

« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2016, 02:30:51 am »
LOL! 

You missed the context of my original post as it relates to Vulcan. You just stepped into something that you are ignorant of. Typical!

A-lert  888high58888  Wasup you old Trump troll?

Offline unknown

« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2016, 02:46:04 am »

unless you know something I don't,

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2016, 03:01:11 am »

I can attest to that.

I've been an absolute pain in the ass from post #1.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2016, 04:16:22 am »

Thanx for confirming it, and welcome back retread. :seeya:

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2016, 04:25:43 am »

And I don't give a crap what anybody says....at this point, if you aren't supporting Trump...you're supporting Hillary.    OWN IT!

Does that mean since I don't support Hillary, I'm supporting Trump?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2016, 04:35:28 am »
Thanx for confirming it, and welcome back retread. :seeya:
Someone looking for an easy shot would say that you misspelled the word after 'back', that the word doesn't have two e's and the r and a are reversed. Someone looking for an easy shot would, but I won't, not me. :tongue2:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2016, 04:57:53 am »
He's fudging on "the wall", etc., for the same reasons he refused to denounce the KKK on the Sunday morning shows before the West Virginia primary.

He's going after EVERY vote.

Except for Conservative votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2016, 05:43:19 am »
Thank you very much, @Once-Ler , for practicing a bit of restraint.  Perhaps, the rest of the 'pack' can too.

I'll try to make this simple....    :laugh:

Hillary Clinton is a Saul Alinsky disciple.   Donald Trump couldn't even spell "Alinsky".  It's not any part of who he is.   He's a capitalist.

:patriot:
Well for someone who couldn't spell Alinsky, he sure used those tactics through the campaign, pejoratives, slanders, outright lies and ad hominem attacks. Whipped crowds up to boo opponents, even after he had the nomination. I really don't care if he can spell ALinsky, he used the methods.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unknown

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2016, 06:08:08 am »
If you need to tear down a great President to make your candidate palatable, maybe you picked the wrong guy.