Author Topic: UT students protesting Campus Carry with adult sex toys  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
UT students protesting Campus Carry with adult sex toys
« on: August 25, 2016, 05:49:00 pm »
If we needed any more proof that "education" is meant to infantilize and generally "dumb-down".

I introduce you to some of tomorrow's leaders:

UT president addresses campus carry as it goes into effect Monday
    UT scrambling to have buildings, students ready for campus carry
    Judge blocks UT professors’ effort to keep guns out of classrooms

AUSTIN (KXAN) — As if the first day of college isn’t stressful enough, when classes resumed at the University of Texas Wednesday, students and staff were met with an influx of protests and rallies regarding campus carry, which was implemented earlier this month.

The first protest began at 8 a.m. with students carrying around adult sex toys in protest of the new law allowing concealed carry on campus. The group, Cocks not Glocks, is asking anyone against the concealed carry law to wear them on their backpacks through Labor Day.

“It’s supposed to be a safe space but I don’t feel safe,” Mia Barrera, a sophomore UT student said of campus carry. “Why give them guns? Especially when a school is supposed to be a safe place. It doesn’t feel very safe knowing that there are kids who can bring guns on campus.”...

http://kxan.com/2016/08/24/ut-classes-resume-with-protests-against-campus-carry/

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: UT students protesting Campus Carry with adult sex toys
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 09:22:29 pm »
Personally, I think all of these students who don't feel "safe" because of Campus Carry should be given enrollments in a university where they do feel safe, along with one-way bus tickets to get there. Perhaps some university in California or Oregon would feel safer to them.

We could get rid of the whiners and increase the average IQ at UT at the same time!
Let it burn.

Offline politicalwit

• MedRecruiterUSA, LLC
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 02:18:17 am »
Never bring a dildo to a gun fight!  :nono:

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 09:52:48 pm »
TADLOS (?) on the FR Texas board had the funniest response to this:

Hook 'em Horny!

That belongs on a t-shirt.