Author Topic: Gowdy Lays Out What Answers Clinton Hasn’t Given on Private Email, Deletion Practices  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
August 25, 2016 11:47 am

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) laid out Thursday on America’s Newsroom which questions he said Hillary Clinton has failed to answer about her private email server and deletion practices.

Gowdy, a House Oversight Committee member, said he did not see questions about Clinton’s intent in the FBI report on the bureau’s interview with her. While FBI Director James Comey said Clinton was “extremely careless“ with emails, he did not recommend prosecution largely because she did not seem to have intent to commit wrongdoing.

“I didn’t see any questions on that,” Gowdy said. “She said she did it it for convenience, but I didn’t see the follow-up questions in the interview I read.”

Fox News host Martha MacCallum asked Gowdy, a career prosecutor, what questions he would have asked during the FBI interview of Clinton.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/gowdy-lays-out-answers-clinton-private-email-deletion-practices/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34