Author Topic: Who Wore It Better: Hillary Clinton Or This Sofa?  (Read 1251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Wore It Better: Hillary Clinton Or This Sofa?
« on: August 25, 2016, 01:32:42 pm »
 Who Wore It Better: Hillary Clinton Or This Sofa?
Hillary Clinton's fashion has been better than ever this year. But everything about this ensemble is horrendous.
August 24, 2016 By Mollie Hemingway

Fashion for politicians can be deeply polarizing. No one demonstrates that better than the Philadelphia Inquirer’s fashion critic Elizabeth Wellington. Two all-white outfits worn at political conventions provoked deeply divergent responses.

Melania Trump’s all-white dress was “A scary statement.”

more
http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/24/who-wore-it-better-hillary-clinton-or-this-sofa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Who Wore It Better: Hillary Clinton Or This Sofa?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:58:17 pm »
It's amazing that her team thought this outfit was a good idea.  I guess they figure since they have it locked up they can ignore optics.

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 10:38:36 pm »
What do you even call that ... thing ... she's wearing? Is that a style or just a joke somebody is playing on her?
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 11:54:29 pm »
What do you even call that ... thing ... she's wearing? Is that a style or just a joke somebody is playing on her?
I don't know what it is, but it probably cost more than I make in a year. I'm going to take a guess and say it's a smock.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour