Author Topic: Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances  (Read 589 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A well-known opposition leader to Russian President Vladimir Putin fell into a week-long coma after ingesting a mysterious poison following a visit to Washington, D.C. in 2015 to lobby against Putin.

Political murder was a time honored tradition in the former Soviet Union, and a New York Times investigation reveals it is being used with increasing frequency by Putin.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/21/putins-opponents-dying-left-and-right-in-strange-circumstances/#ixzz4IIhmRwqa

Oceander

Re: Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:47:29 am »
Wonder if Clinton and/or Trump are taking notes?

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 09:08:00 am »
Back in the USSR!

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 02:07:22 pm »
Putin and the Clintons remind me of the good old days when politicians really knew how to handle opposition.  I'm thinking of another team - Hitler and Mussolini.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 02:19:22 pm »
Back in the USSR!
Those Ukraine girls really knock me out...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis