Author Topic: Nigel Farage To Tell 'Brexit Story' At Trump Rally In Mississippi  (Read 910 times)

Offline unknown

Nigel Farage To Tell 'Brexit Story' At Trump Rally In Mississippi

http://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-and-donald-trump-to-appear-on-stage-together-10550059

The former UKIP leader says he will be talking about how to mobilise "a people's army" at a Mississippi rally for the Republican.

Nigel Farage will appear on stage with Donald Trump in the US to discuss "the Brexit Story", says an adviser to the former UKIP leader.

The Republican presidential nominee is due to campaign on Wednesday evening in Jackson, Mississippi, as Mr Farage visits the southern US state.

Mr Farage is expected to talk about how the "anti-establishment beat the establishment" to bring about Brexit.

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:01:53 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Silver Pines

Re: Nigel Farage To Tell 'Brexit Story' At Trump Rally In Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:00:31 am »
Rich Edson ‏@RichEdsonDC  3h3 hours ago
Just conducted a brief interview with @Nigel_Farage -says MS gov invited him to speak Brexit and was previously unaware Trump would be there

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 01:14:29 am »
Trump never heard of BREXIT before the results were out. Those guys were fighting for 27 years and deserve all the credit, Trump deserves none whatsoever

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 01:16:58 am »
Just conducted a brief interview with @Nigel_Farage -says MS gov invited him to speak Brexit and was previously unaware Trump would be there

Nigel Farage hasn't been especially kind to Trump. He calls him a big government guy.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 01:20:01 am »

Kinda like when Occupy Wall Street was claiming Lech Walesa was going to come to NY to stand with them. He never did come because he doesn't support communists/marxists.

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 01:55:30 am »
Kinda like when Occupy Wall Street was claiming Lech Walesa was going to come to NY to stand with them. He never did come because he doesn't support communists/marxists.

Yep, and that's the same kind of BS propaganda the Trump fans are trying to push.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 02:00:06 am »
Yep, and that's the same kind of BS propaganda the Trump fans are trying to push.

I think the best Farage has said about Trump is that Trump wouldn't be his choice but he would probably vote for him over Clinton.

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 03:05:52 am »
I think the best Farage has said about Trump is that Trump wouldn't be his choice but he would probably vote for him over Clinton.

That's enough for some Trump supporters to try and paint him as a devoted backer.