Author Topic: Iran Threatens US Ships With Missiles: What Gives?  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Iran Threatens US Ships With Missiles: What Gives?
« on: August 24, 2016, 06:38:18 pm »
Iran Threatens US Ships With Missiles: What Gives?

American’s reasoning that the nuclear deal with Iran and the freeing up of billions of dollars of frozen Iranian money previously denied to them through international sanctions would bring the Islamic Republic into the “family of nations” is naïve at best and extremely dangerous at worst.

Ratcheting up the rhetoric (read: humiliation), the Islamic Republic of Iran announced at the beginning of the week that they have made significant advances in their surface-to-surface missile technology, making all U.S. ships in the Strait of Hormuz, within target range.

“We have greatly increased the range of our marine cruise missiles and currently possess missiles with a range of 200 kilometers which are anti-ship and anti-surface,” said Iranian defense minister Brig. Gen. Hossein Dehqan. “We have succeeded in changing the strategic systems of cruise missiles and increasing the power of their engines and ranges.”

Meira Svirsky is the editor of ClarionProject.org

Copyright © 2013 Clarion Project, Inc. All rights reserved.
Source URL: http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/iran-threatens-us-ships-missiles-what-gives

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Iran Threatens US Ships With Missiles: What Gives?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 09:02:00 pm »
I am betting that they see Lord Foul as the new and improved Jimmmaaaah Caaaahtaaaa, the improvement being that not only is he ineffectual as a leader but a wonderful substitute for an ATM machine! 

Offline Mom MD

Re: Iran Threatens US Ships With Missiles: What Gives?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 09:19:48 pm »
Exactly.  They are looking for a way to make Obama apologize for the inconvenience and pay them off again.  The only pay off I'd give them is a couple of ships at the bottom of the ocean.....
God is still in control