Author Topic: I don't hate Trump, I never said I did  (Read 1341 times)

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
I don't hate Trump, I never said I did
« on: August 24, 2016, 12:43:02 am »
But I am kicking ass and taking names over at TOS. In my humble opinion, anyway. If you're bored, go check out the assploding egos over here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3461964/posts

Not bad for one Texan putting all of his fingers in the tRumphumper's eyeballs, I figure. They can't handle it. I dindu nuffin but say he'll never build that wall. Which he won't because he can't, even if he wins. And the Little Babies went CLAZY. Long may they roll their eyes and struggle. Fargin' Snowflakes, these people have no gonads, all they got is "Cruz Lost Dude" and a bunch of weakassed crap.

Good times, my friends. I'm amazed they haven't zotted me yet, very amazed. Probably won't be much longer, though  :patriot:

WINNING!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:47:50 am by SquirrelCutter »
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.

Offline SquirrelCutter

Re: I don't hate Trump, I never said I did
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 01:06:36 am »
Oh crap, they're calling JR on me.

8888crybaby

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 01:14:43 am »
Oh you're a naughty boy!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 01:19:39 am »
LOL they told you that you are on the wrong forum...hehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SquirrelCutter

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 02:42:41 am »
Yeah, they told me. I'm surprised I made it so long, I've been expecting the ZOT for two months, ever since Senator Cruz ended his campaign.

No worries, no regerts. I had it with every piece of dog crap attacking me over Cruz because they saw my screen name.

I feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders, no more wondering when the axe would fall. In some ways it is sad, I had a lot of fun there, but F them.

It's over, and I'm out  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:44:21 am by SquirrelCutter »

--George Washington

Offline SquirrelCutter

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 02:58:25 am »

--George Washington

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 03:12:30 am »
Looks like you got a stalker in "zzeeman".

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 03:58:25 am »
Oh no!!!! You peed in the children's playhouse!

BTW I love how no one is addressing the fact that the GOP VP nominee is laughing at the outright stupid shit the top of the ticket is spewing out. There isn't a poll close to showing any support for Donny in the black community. I also find it amusing that FR is such a technically backwards site. It is just short of DOS. Half the posters over there probably still use green bar printers.

Offline SquirrelCutter

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 05:56:21 pm »
Looks like you got a stalker in "zzeeman".

Yeah, I have no idea who that is, must be one of the little fascist spies that skulk around the shadows over there.

I'm actually relieved the misery of FR is over for me, forever. I tried to communicate with them, and I still have friends and fond memories of that place, but it was like a drug to me. I just couldn't let it go. They actually did me a favor, no more waking up in the middle of the night agonizing over what would doubtless be waiting in my inbox that I would have to deal with the next day.

Nope, I'm good, the facists over there can just KMA.

--George Washington

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 06:09:32 pm »
Yeah, I have no idea who that is, must be one of the little fascist spies that skulk around the shadows over there.

I'm actually relieved the misery of FR is over for me, forever. I tried to communicate with them, and I still have friends and fond memories of that place, but it was like a drug to me. I just couldn't let it go. They actually did me a favor, no more waking up in the middle of the night agonizing over what would doubtless be waiting in my inbox that I would have to deal with the next day.

Nope, I'm good, the facists over there can just KMA.

We have plants here.  It could be our very own unknown, (aka the mescoline twins), he is a sneaky little sh*t like Neidermeyer. Or it  could be any number of his non registered peckerwood friends from the TOS.