Author Topic: Black Helicpoters?  (Read 1370 times)

Offline kjam22

Black Helicpoters?
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:25:19 pm »
Well, after skeptically reading dozens of accounts of "black helicopters" over the past few years.....  I am finally a believer.   This past Friday, we were at our ranch in SE Oklahoma .... (I sarcastically call it the apocalypse ranch and my wife fondly calls it home).....  but while we were in a tree lined creek, in the middle of dense foliage, burning a beaver dam.... we heard it.   The familiar sound of a helicopter approaching, like we might hear in Oklahoma City.  And, it flew directly over us very low.   At first we were expecting to see someone checking out the smoke from our fire in the middle of the forest part of our land.... but I saw it go over.   A black helicopter, with a gun turret on the front of it.   Flying Northwest to Southeast.   We just happened to be in it's path.   The interesting part is that down there.... you can stay for days and days, and weeks and weeks and NEVER see even an airplane. 

So, it was pretty strange.... and it was the first time I've seen one of those guys flying and armed. 

America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.