Author Topic: Trump says HE SAVED TED CRUZ’S LIFE!!  (Read 6478 times)

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: Trump says HE SAVED TED CRUZ’S LIFE!!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 05:28:34 pm »
An incoherent idiot.

And now he's our idiot.
Well, not anymore for me, because I'm an independent (thanks, GOP!)

Because he's running against a presumptive potentate in a pantsuit, I would love to find any reason to vote for the ignorant, blustering buffoon.

But unfortunately: every time he opens his mouth, Trump removes all doubt.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 05:29:27 pm »
So Trump is admitting that his followers are rabble rousers incensed by the very thought of following your conscience and defending the constitution... BRILLIANT!

Thanks for bringing that to light, oh mighty Grand Duke Ala Orange.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 05:32:34 pm »
And now he's our idiot.
Well, not anymore for me, because I'm an independent (thanks, GOP!)

Because he's running against a presumptive potentate in a pantsuit, I would love to find any reason to vote for the ignorant, blustering buffoon.

But unfortunately: every time he opens his mouth, Trump removes all doubt.

I need to take care of that.  After registering in 1972 as a Republican and voting that way for many a year, thanks to Trump, I have no party.   I need to call myself what I am.......... unaffiliated. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 07:10:23 pm »
I need to take care of that.  After registering in 1972 as a Republican and voting that way for many a year, thanks to Trump, I have no party.   I need to call myself what I am.......... unaffiliated.
@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

Texas doesn't have an actual party registration process.  If you vote in the Democrat primary (or Republican primary), you are then labeled a Democrat (or Republican) until the next primary, then it starts over again according to which party primary you vote.  The only way to not get a label is not vote in either primary, just vote in the general November election. 

So, I am labeled a Republican since I voted in their primary.  I can't change that, but I am not voting for insane Trump.  My vote won't count since Texas is a red, red, state Republican so Trump will get our electoral votes.  It's a good thing I no longer work (volunteer work)  for the state or running a local Republican Party as my Republican County Chair husband and I did.  I also taught Texas Election Law and Election Judges and Clerks around the state of Texas.  I could not keep quiet about insane Trump if I was doing that work now.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 08:42:49 pm »
I have my own theory.

A radio talk show in my area actually suggested (perhaps with tongue in cheek) Trump has cameras following him around so he can air this entire farce as a reality series later. It would explain his manic focus on Ted Cruz.

This makes sense.
A reality series you say?

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 09:20:46 pm »
LOL
Yesterday #DonaldTrumpInMovies was trending on Twitter and now today it's #TrumpOlympics...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 09:49:39 pm »
LOL
Yesterday #DonaldTrumpInMovies was trending on Twitter and now today it's #TrumpOlympics...

:silly: 8888crybaby
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:49:59 pm by skeeter »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2016, 11:23:05 pm »
I couldn't get past the "I would rather watch Ivanka Trump than any of their celebrities" without saying "Oh my God."    Saying he would rather watch his own daughter, which I bet he has, is kinds creepy. And then not mentioning Melania, until the very end like it was an afterthought.

Personally I would much rather watch Katy Perry. Yes she likes Clinton, but from what I hear so does Ivanka and Melania, and it is only because Donald is running that they are voting for a Republican. But the down ticket? bet you they don't.

And as usual he lied about the convention viewer numbers not comparing apples with apples.  Yes his speech drew a slightly larger audience, but if you noticed what he did using the DNCs lowest night day 2 at 28 mil, against the RNC highest night which was day 4 at 35 mil.  The DNC beet out the RNC over the 4 nights.   

2016 Convention Audiences
The below numbers reflect Nielsen sums of broadcast and cable coverage — as well as PBS stations.

DNC

Night 1 — 28.6 million 

Night 2 — 28 million

Night 3 — 27.3 million 

Night 4 — 33.7 million

Four-night DNC average = 29.4 million

RNC

Night 1 — 24.8 million

Night 2 — 21.1 million

Night 3 — 24.7 million

Night 4 — 34.9 million

Four-night RNC average = 26.4 million
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:24:12 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 04:43:03 am »
Trump is a caricature, an angry Muppet, we just haven't learned whose hand is up his A$$ yet.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2016, 05:06:22 am »
Trump is a caricature, an angry Muppet, we just haven't learned whose hand is up his A$$ yet.
I thought it took a few people to run a good muppet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 07:50:12 am »
Trumps people orchestrated the booing, he orchestrated the hate against Ted Cruz and now he wants to pretend he saved Cruz.

Hilarious. The man is delusional.

geronl

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 07:52:46 am »
I firmly believe still the buzz that he is planning to buy his own media outlet (like Newsmax TV) and part of this is building a completely loyal following. He'll do what he needs to in order to not win (his sandbagging shows this) then, he buys a media outlet and devotes full time to Trump opinion.

He wants to be the next Ted Turner.

I doubt he would spend his own money doing that. Look how much Al Jazeera paid for a cable channel nobody watched.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 08:12:08 am »
Trumps people orchestrated the booing, he orchestrated the hate against Ted Cruz and now he wants to pretend he saved Cruz.

Hilarious. The man is delusional.
We used to play that game when we were kids. Be behind someone (one of the other kids) and give them a shove toward the edge of the pier and grab their shoulders and pull them back "Saved your life!"

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 03:12:17 pm »
I thought it took a few people to run a good muppet.
Fozzie/Gonzo 2016!
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2016, 03:35:39 pm »
Fozzie/Gonzo 2016!

I'd go with the Swedish Chef.

He's far more articulate than Trump........  :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

geronl

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2016, 07:11:00 pm »
We used to play that game when we were kids. Be behind someone (one of the other kids) and give them a shove toward the edge of the pier and grab their shoulders and pull them back "Saved your life!"

You were such a nice kid, lol

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2016, 07:19:08 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2016, 07:26:17 pm »
You were such a nice kid, lol
I was normal for there and then.

Nowadays, we'd all have been put in a facility for counseling or some such.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2016, 08:05:25 pm »
I'd go with the Swedish Chef.

He's far more articulate than Trump........  :smokin:
I figured he'd be the Whitehouse spokesperson. It'd make the press confrences a lot more entaining than they are now.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2016, 08:11:48 pm »
I figured he'd be the Whitehouse spokesperson. It'd make the press confrences a lot more entaining than they are now.

And there would be options for what he could do if he didn't like a reporter's question.....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2016, 03:26:38 am »
I fully agree @Victoria33 .   There is something very dangerous about the kind of insanity that Trump displays.   And it is likely that he has an uncorrected learning disability which has led to his deep insecurity and the need he feels to lash out at anyone who crosses him (i.e. disagrees with him).

Count on the Dems to resurrect this ad from 1964.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:26:58 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2016, 04:29:04 am »
Count on the Dems to resurrect this ad from 1964.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k
Yep. That's the ad that beat Goldwater.

C S Lewis