Author Topic: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan  (Read 25882 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2016, 09:47:48 pm »
Maybe if Trump becomes open borders, a globalist like Bush 43, he will have your approval but until then spare us the judgements.

@TomSea  @sinkspur

You think sinkspur is a globalist?

Seriously?

ROFLMAO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2016, 09:49:49 pm »
The speaker made no reference to trump being responsible for his son's death. Rightly or wrongly, the speaker was taking to task the dishonoring of their son's religious faith by trump. Any other candidate would have just stayed quiet or responded without besmirching his wife and with just a little bit of class.

@cuky

WRONG! Islam is a form of dictatorial government,NOT  a religion. When you allow them to get away with calling it a religion you are just playing into their hands.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2016, 09:50:27 pm »
The primaries are over.  The conventions are over. 

Look at my posting history.  I gave a Cruz a 14 out of a possible 10 on his convention speech.

Cruz said vote your conscience, which for me is Trump.

We can also support the convention of states, the 10th amendment and conservatives up and down the ticket.

For instance, where is the talk of defeating Paul Ryan?

If you are flabbergasted, you are once again, being deliberately obtuse.

So I will say for the last time (since your deliberate denseness is tiresome), it is your attack on others who don't support Trump that is upsetting.  Your ugly false accusation that because we don't support Trump we don't care.

But I have no doubt that you will continue on your mission to smear patriotic conservatives.  If anything has been made clear by your behavior today, it's that truth is secondary to that devious mission.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2016, 09:51:45 pm »
@cuky

WRONG! Islam is a form of dictatorial government,NOT  a religion. When you allow them to get away with calling it a religion you are just playing into their hands.

There is a temporal governance component to Sharia.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2016, 09:53:12 pm »
@cuky

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2016, 09:55:08 pm »
Plenty of sacrifices by people killed in the name of Christianity throughout history also,....
@cuky

VERY true. At one time the Catholic Church was a shadow government in every western country,and every country controlled by the west.

The point is that Christians got fed up with it and rebelled with the Reformation. The result was a long war that ended the political domination of the Catholic Church all over Europe,and the Catholic Police State that existed prior to the Reformation was THE reason our Founding Fathers demanded we have "Freedom of Religion" in this country.

Let the Muslims do the same thing,and then talk with us once they are living free in their own countries,with Jews,Christians,Buddists,atheists,agnostics,etc,etc,etc also free to live and do business there.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:55:29 pm by sneakypete »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2016, 09:58:04 pm »
The primaries are over.  The conventions are over. 

Look at my posting history.  I gave a Cruz a 14 out of a possible 10 on his convention speech.

Cruz said vote your conscience, which for me is Trump.

We can also support the convention of states, the 10th amendment and conservatives up and down the ticket.

For instance, where is the talk of defeating Paul Ryan?

Wow.  Quite the evasion.

No admittance that you have slandered people who care deeply about national security and terrorism in any of your posts.

You have never once addressed the essence of what I have said.  I know you understand it.  You're clearly not stupid.  But you cannot bring yourself to admit that you have wronged innocent people based on your "conscience" and your mission to shame others to vote for Trump.

No more to say to you.  It's a shame because I had some respect for you.  Cogitate on what I've said, and perhaps you won't repeat this ugly smearing again....

:seeya:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2016, 09:58:04 pm »
You are free to believe and to state whatever you wish about Trump.

You are NOT free to accuse those who don't agree with you of not taking terrorism seriously.

It is a lie.

You are making things up and projecting.  The lack of a quote from me in you responce shows that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2016, 09:58:17 pm »
With all is faults I admire Bush and the respect he gave to the office.

PS I better be careful, our ex President is on the hit list of many, even though he has always shown class and dignity, even in the face of withering criticism.

@cuky

I believe Boy Jorge to personally be a very nice man with no evil intentions towards anyone. Unfortunately,he is an idiot and was under the control of the Bush Crime Family and did his mama's bidding.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2016, 10:04:16 pm »
Bad news for Trump in Colorado.  Coffman's from a critical swing district

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2016, 10:05:35 pm »
You are making things up and projecting.  The lack of a quote from me in you responce shows that.

Just don't do it again.  I didn't make anything up.  You've done it on two different threads today.

Vote your conscience.  But allow the rest of us to do the same.

Bullying and accusing won't ever work because we know that Trump doesn't care any more about terrorism than he does the Constitution.

Your ploy won't work.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2016, 10:11:05 pm »
@MACVSOG68

I understand and generally agree with your POV,but I am going to have to cut them some slack on this one. Not only are they relatively "new" to the US,the pain of losing their son is still new to them.

The ones I want to hurt are the ones that are using this couple's pain as a tool for political benefit. You know and I know they don't give a damn about the deaths of anyone not related to them.

@sneakypete, They lost their son 12 years ago.  The pain seemed to be worthy of public comment when they were invited to trash Trump at the convention.  Politics is politics and should be seen for what it is.  I feel for any parent or spouse who loses a loved one in defense of his Country, but when they use that loss for nothing more than political advantage, I draw the line.  Trump's problem was in how he responded, which then became the storyline.  And I agree with you on those who use these deaths for political benefit.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2016, 10:12:57 pm »
Still no quote. 

Just don't do it again.  I didn't make anything up.  You've done it on two different threads today.

Vote your conscience.  But allow the rest of us to do the same.

Bullying and accusing won't ever work because we know that Trump doesn't care any more about terrorism than he does the Constitution.

Your ploy won't work.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2016, 10:18:33 pm »
@sneakypete, They lost their son 12 years ago.  The pain seemed to be worthy of public comment when they were invited to trash Trump at the convention.  Politics is politics and should be seen for what it is.  I feel for any parent or spouse who loses a loved one in defense of his Country, but when they use that loss for nothing more than political advantage, I draw the line.  Trump's problem was in how he responded, which then became the storyline.  And I agree with you on those who use these deaths for political benefit.

word
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2016, 10:31:04 pm »
In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law.  The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.

@Chosen Daughter

It's not true. It's a spoof from a site that writes satirical "news" stories.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2016, 10:32:59 pm »
Still no quote.

Your entire hijack of this thread....

Politics / Re: The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

And your repeated accusation that @sinkspur didn't care about terrorism because he said Trump lied about 9/11 (which he did).

(See specifically your posts 105 and 114.  Lies)

Then there's the current thread.  Look upthread and read your own words.

Bye.   :seeya:

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:38:18 pm by musiclady »

Wingnut

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2016, 10:34:40 pm »
word

All Trump had to do was keep his mouth shut and not say/tweet a "word".   

The Dems Have Trumps number.  He is being played and he is to stupid to see it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2016, 10:36:06 pm »
I have enormous sympathy for the Kahn family..thereby the Grace of God go I....but we all know he was a willing participant to try to embarrass Trump ...
@mystery-ak

You can't embarrass a narcissistic sociopath. To be embarrassed,first you would have to convince him that someones opinion other than his is important. He just can't accept as fact that what other people say or think is important.

That's why he keeps stepping on these political landmines.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2016, 10:38:52 pm »
Trump is far more likely to address the Sharia threat and its related symbols than Hamas Huma .

We may feel that some of Trump's rhetoric is a bit gauche, but he is addressing the larger issue of Sharia.

Instead of constant euphemisms like 'workplace violence'

@LonestarDream

Sharia Law is not the law in Dearborn. The article was a spoof piece from a web site that specializes in satire.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2016, 10:40:44 pm »
You have nothing from this thread.  'Look up thread' does not cut it.

Your entire hijack of this thread....

Politics / Re: The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

And your repeated accusation that @sinkspur didn't care about terrorism because he said Trump lied about 9/11 (which he did).

(See specifically your posts 105 and 114.  Lies)

Then there's the current thread.  Look upthread and read your own words.

Bye.   :seeya:

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2016, 10:41:42 pm »
@LonestarDream

Sharia Law is not the law in Dearborn. The article was a spoof piece from a web site that specializes in satire.

Maybe so , but there have been Sharia courts in the UK.  So it is believable.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2016, 10:42:38 pm »
His rhetoric and his follow through has historically been shown to not be connected. As recently as last week he totally blamed the rotten convention on the party after spending the subsequent months bragging that he was in charge and it was going to be the smoothest most star studded spectacle in history. He promised Tome Brady and gave us Chachi.

That is why a lot of folks don't think he is going to do a damn thing about the terrorist problem or any other thing he promises. And why he continues to attack Cruz and these parents of a dead soldier is totally absurd and destroying any chance he had to cobble together support.

@Frank Cannon

*I* don't tyhink he is going to do a damn thing about the terrorist problem because the only thing he EVER cares about directly involves Donald Trump.

I also believe that if he were to be elected President and they threatened him and his family personally,that he would apologize to them and surrender. "The Donald" is too important for him to risk.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2016, 10:43:42 pm »
You have nothing from this thread.  'Look up thread' does not cut it.

When I have more time to waste, I may look them up for you.

I guess I figured you knew how to read.......

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2016, 10:46:01 pm »
There is a temporal governance component to Sharia.

@LonestarDream

Say WHAT? It is only temporary if you define "until the end of time" as temporary. Sharia Law is the engine that drives the movement.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2016, 10:46:17 pm »
When I have more time to waste, I may look them up for you.

I guess I figured you knew how to read.......

Because they are not there.  If you have time to make the assertion and call names, you have time to quote the material.

At least Trump is addressing the issue, not celebrating Sharia like Obama and Hillary.