Author Topic: ‘I’m ashamed to have known you’: Conservatives rip Ann Coulter for ugly smear of hero soldier’s dad  (Read 11212 times)

Offline sinkspur

My sympathies are with the parents of the fallen soldier....but I was still able to see the left-wing Hillary butt-kissing in his speech.  I don't like liberals and their political philosophy - period!  And I will not be co-opted by emotional horse crap.   There were two reasons he spoke at the convention:  He is muslim, and he was willing to repeat the dem propaganda; I don't care who you are....if you want to spread the dem lies and propaganda - and use the grave of your hero son to do it - I will have ZERO respect for you.  Sympathy, yes.  Respect, absolutely not.  Hillary doesn't give one tinker's dam that his son served and died....EXCEPT for her own political benefit - she played the father, and many "conservatives" like a Strad.

Ann just happened to point out the fact that the dems had no interest in Khan's service or patriotism - they just wanted to use his father, and Dad was apparently eager to be used.

There was a smear of the dems in her tweet, and Zakaria was smeared - Khan was NOT smeared - but the dems screamed because they understood that their craven motivations might be revealed.  I am more disappointed in Podhoritz than I am Ann.  Podhoritz has made it all the way to the enemy camp.

The cynicism of Trump has infected you to your core.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

I just got my copy of "A Time for Truth" by Ted Cruz this morning. :patriot:

That's a really good read.  You're going to enjoy it.

Only problem is, it will remind you again in a big way of the opportunity that was lost (as if we needed reminding).

HonestJohn

After Trump loses, Ann will find a home on VDare and on the alt-right forums on Twitter.

Yep.  And she'll be quoted as speaking the Holy Gospel by the alt-right, aka Trump supporters.

Offline Vulcan

She is vile.  It's no wonder she is the hero of the harpies at TOS.

Given her lame record of supporting terrible candidates in the past, her support for lifelong liberal Donald Trump is understandable.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
[quote autho

I know.  I still feel twinges of sadness about that.  We could have had Ted Cruz who would have beaten Hillary easily and we chose the biggest Jackass in the known universe.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She lost me some time ago, and I used to be a big fan (before she went completely nuts).  The last last LAST straw was her comment about Jews during one of the GOP primary debates.  I have no interest in anything she has to say ever again.
Bill Maher was poor enough judgement on her part, but when she became inFATuated with Christie, she jumped the shark as far as I was concerned. She has a thing for NE Liberal types that either reflects or clouds her judgement. All else is just another writing assignment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

She dated Bill Maher....nothing else needs to be said.
I think it would have been fun to be a mouse in the corner if they had a spat. two sharp tongues--en garde!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Looks like Little Annie Fanny has signed a mortgage in the fever swamps.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline bygolly

The freeping of politics; where hate and division drive out values and standards.

I had the audacity of exercising Free Thought and Free Speech criticizing Trump on FreeRepublic and got banned today from posting and responding because I said

"So sad that Trump is not capable of mourning for the family of a fallen service man and honor his sacrifice instead of responding in the typical manner he has this time and many other times as well. 'Laugh about it, shout about it, When you've got to choose, Every way you look at it, you lose'"

With all the issues in the world and this country, this election is Trump's to lose, and with such behavior, he may achieve that unintended goal.

Thanks to those who pointed me to this site!
Once upon a time there was a politician who made an especially conspicuous ass of himself and didn't say the newspapers misquoted him.

ROBERT ELLIOTT GONZALES, Poems and Paragraphs

Offline Vulcan

Offline Smokin Joe

Hi @bygolly ! I saw that and would have sent you a lifeline, but you had already got the zot when I saw it.

Welcome to a more sane site. You will see a lot of familiar screen names here who used to be there. SOme of us have not been kicked off FR, but simply left.

C S Lewis

Offline Vulcan

Hi @bygolly ! I saw that and would have sent you a lifeline, but you had already got the zot when I saw it.

Welcome to a more sane site. You will see a lot of familiar screen names here who used to be there. SOme of us have not been kicked off FR, but simply left.

I left back in January.  I choose not to be a part of any forum that supports lifelong liberals like Trump.

South40

geronl

I had the audacity of exercising Free Thought and Free Speech criticizing Trump on FreeRepublic and got banned today from posting and responding because I said

Thanks to those who pointed me to this site!

Wecome @bygolly to TBR!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I had the audacity of exercising Free Thought and Free Speech criticizing Trump on FreeRepublic

GASP!!!!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I used to be proud of the fact I'd had my picture taken with Ann in the Green Room at Fox News HQ a few years ago.

Now I want to delete every copy I have.

She has become everything the DUmmies used to claim she was.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline R4 TrumPence

Please give me a break!

Trump has nothing to do with the fighting!

PLEAŠE STOP SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE?

YOU ARE EITHER WITH THE USA OR YOU ARE AGAINST US!!!!
SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

SEEYA TOMORROW!    GOOD LUCK!TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline GilesB

Then again what about the speakers of the GOP convention?  Mary Ann Mendoza, Sabine Durden, & Jamiel Shaw whose children were killed by illegals? Karen Vaughn whose son was killed in Afghanistan? Were those not politicized?

The BIG difference is this - The GOP rank and file have been for protecting the border, pro military and pro family.  These people were selected and respected for what happened, not for their religion.  The left and Hillary have zero respect for the military.  Had Khan not been a puppet for the jackasses, they would have scorned his son's service.  If the conservatives been denigrating the children of these women, or others suffering the same tragedy, then it would be just as bad.  We have not, and it is not.

Offline GilesB

The cynicism of Trump has infected you to your core.

I'm waiting for the day your rusty calliope adds a new pipe and you can wear out a different note.  WE ALL GET IT, you don't like Trump (and apparently prefer Hillary - but that is uncertain because of the solitary note of your tiresome song).  Your vitriol and ugliness has become extremely tiresome.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Please give me a break!

SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!!!!

You opinion is extremely biased and has no merit or weight anymore given your confessed personal bias and relationship with Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

Had Khan not been a puppet for the jackasses, they would have scorned his son's service. .

The R convention was all Trump. The GOP rank and file is not at issue. "Conservatives" are not at issue. Trump is at issue.

Trump fits the stereotype that liberals have created of "conservatives" to a capital T.

Trump has no problem denigrating former POW's, the handicapped, the poor (losers) or the wives and families of those who oppose him. (see: Ted Cruz).

There was absolutely no reason for Trump to say anything about this family, not one bit. The problem is that Trump cannot help himself. This is a guy who tweets insults to 13 year old girls! The man has no self-control at all.

"Thank you for your heroic sons service, Mr. Khan." was about all he should have said. Attacking the mans wife was so far beyond the bounds of decency that every conservative should have no problem telling Trump so. It was completely uncalled for. Calling them "puppets" is also uncalled for.

Mr. Khan is not the Democrat nominee, Mr. Khan is not on the ballot. Neither is the Colorado Springs Fire Department. Trump needs to get some self-control. Maybe he should drop of the race and take a community college course on the subject.

geronl

I'm waiting for the day your rusty calliope adds a new pipe and you can wear out a different note.  WE ALL GET IT, you don't like Trump (and apparently prefer Hillary - but that is uncertain because of the solitary note of your tiresome song).  Your vitriol and ugliness has become extremely tiresome.

Nobody on this website likes Hillary. That kind of statement is undignified. There is nothing uglier and more vitriolic than what you have just posted.

Offline Axeslinger

Please give me a break!

SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!!!!
@R4 TrumPence
Hmmm.  For a moment there I thought you lifted something directly from a JimRob post at TOS without attribution.  But please take heart dear....You're wrong...I'm against you BECAUSE I'm with America.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:17:42 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
After Trump loses, Ann will find a home on VDare and on the alt-right forums on Twitter.

She can do neo-Nazi conventions.  It won'the pay as well as hitlery's gigs paid, but it'll be a living.
Former Republican.