Author Topic: LOOK who’s going to CHALLENGE TED CRUZ for his U.S. Senate seat!  (Read 6818 times)

geronl

Re: LOOK who’s going to CHALLENGE TED CRUZ for his U.S. Senate seat!
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 09:25:07 pm »
I'm not here to support Trump. I'm here (today) to bring awareness to how Trump voters, like me, not necessarily a "supporter", are being treated on this forum.

How are they being treated? Some of them are mods, one of them is co-owner of the forum and they are the ones who delete posts they don't agree with. I generally avoid threads posted by Trump supporters.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 03:16:33 am »
But there is a difference between Trump supporters and Clinton supporters.  Otherwise they'd all be supporting and voting for Clinton.  I suspect the Trump supporters on this forum are mostly silent...for the same reason the anti Trump posters left FR.

No, the Trump supporters are extremely vocal and active on this forum.  Where on earth did you get the idea that they weren't?

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2016, 05:58:52 am »
Has Trump set up a superPAC for Castro yet?

What happened to tRump's lil gypsy ho Pearson? Thought they were running her against Ted.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 06:07:03 am »
Trump will probably fund a PAC that will operate for 25 years funding Ted's opponents.
My bet is that tRump really doesn't have the money. With nothing to hide, one in such a great position would unashamedly make public his tax returns. The money ain't there, this whole damn thing is a bigger sham than even we suspect.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2016, 06:42:04 am »
But there is a difference between Trump supporters and Clinton supporters.  Otherwise they'd all be supporting and voting for Clinton.  I suspect the Trump supporters on this forum are mostly silent...for the same reason the anti Trump posters left FR.
There are anti-trump posters on FR? Not for long. Once and done.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 06:43:17 am »
My bet is that tRump really doesn't have the money. With nothing to hide, one in such a great position would unashamedly make public his tax returns. The money ain't there, this whole damn thing is a bigger sham than even we suspect.
I think a lot of his net worth is equity in leveraged properties, not liquid assets.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 07:22:05 am »
I suspect the Trump supporters on this forum are mostly silent...for the same reason the anti Trump posters left FR.

Trump supporters have their own section on this forum, so they have a "room" to gather and praise Trump.  Go to the main page of this forum and you will find the Trump section.  This place is nothing like FR and non-Trumpers have free speech here to describe how Trump will damage this country, much worse than Clinton.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 09:32:42 am »

One of the owners of this site is pro Trump. They have been mostly silent lately because even they...in their blind support for Orange Jesus cant find any way to defend or spin the mind numbingly stupid things hes been saying and doing lately.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2016, 09:36:48 am »
The Castro brother that was being vetted for VP was Julian...former mayor of San Antonio and current HUD Secretary. 

IMHO he didn't make the cut because of the fact hes the driving force behind bringing Section 8 hoisimg to a quiet gated communication you.

When a mostly Liberal county in New York is fighting in court to stop a Liberal policy you know its bad. 

Thats why HRC didnt pick him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2016, 11:17:28 am »

That's what I think too

geronl

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2016, 11:18:50 am »
Trump supporters have their own section on this forum, so they have a "room" to gather and praise Trump.  Go to the main page of this forum and you will find the Trump section.  This place is nothing like FR and non-Trumpers have free speech here to describe how Trump will damage this country, much worse than Clinton.

Actually I think they archived that and are now just roaming the forum unhindered. Free Range Trumptons.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2016, 11:50:22 am »
Welcome to my world...
@aligncare
Oh suck it up buttercup. 

I'm glad y'all are here. I don't want you run off.  I don't want you silenced.  In fact, I WANT to hear why you think the things you do.  Unfortunately, for most of your ilk, that ain't good enough.  We must bow down before orange glorious or else we're unAmerican, Hillary supporters of any number of other ridiculous things y'all call us.

And then when we push back and refuse to let you run us off this site like TOS, you post poor little victim crap like you did here.   As I said, suck it up buttercup....we're not gonna convince you and you sure as hell are not gonna convince us, so why don't you just find a way to accept that and let bygones be bygones.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »
I think a lot of his net worth is equity in leveraged properties, not liquid assets.

That is called equity-rich and cash-poor.

Won't help him during this upcoming election to fund it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2016, 01:08:32 pm »
Welcome to my world...

whine, whine, whine.  Get off the Trump sauce.  :whistle:

Oceander

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2016, 01:08:57 pm »
That is called equity-rich and cash-poor.

Won't help him during this upcoming election to fund it.

Actually, since the properties are all highly-leveraged, there isn't even much equity in them.

Offline youknowwho

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2016, 01:11:25 pm »
@aligncare
Oh suck it up buttercup. 

I'm glad y'all are here. I don't want you run off.  I don't want you silenced.  In fact, I WANT to hear why you think the things you do.  Unfortunately, for most of your ilk, that ain't good enough.  We must bow down before orange glorious or else we're unAmerican, Hillary supporters of any number of other ridiculous things y'all call us.

And then when we push back and refuse to let you run us off this site like TOS, you post poor little victim crap like you did here.   As I said, suck it up buttercup....we're not gonna convince you and you sure as hell are not gonna convince us, so why don't you just find a way to accept that and let bygones be bygones.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏   :amen:

Offline youknowwho

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2016, 01:20:23 pm »
Trump sycophants are liberal enough to vote for the commie too

That's an off year election.  The average  Trump fan won't have a reality star to get behind and they'll be back to doing what they do.  Yes when it comes to the core Trump fan, he has a "type".  They are ignorant as all get out on politics.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2016, 02:46:24 pm »
I wonder if some of you anti-Trumpers realize how much you sound like the pro-Trumpers on FR? Just some food for thought.

I'm pro Cruz all the way. I voted for him for TX senate, voted for him in the primaries and will vote for him again for whatever office given the chance.

I will also very likely vote for Trump.  I haven't forgotten who the Clintons are.  Obama has already done the heavy lifting for Hillary.   Putting the final nail into our once constitutional republic coffin will be a cakewalk for her. Don't kid yourselves into thinking any differently.  No matter how bad you think Trump is, he's not as bad as Hillary and he's going to have lots of resistance by both parties to get anything done.  Not so for Hillary. She will have the red carpet and magic pen.  I'll take my chances with Trump.

I don't care if you vote or not, just please don't become that which chased you off from FR. It's kinda sad and painful to watch. I happen to have the utmost respect for mystery-ak and R4whoeverthisweek.  I am 100+% sure they didn't set this place up to be an anti anything or who site except for the Dems.

/rant
:amen:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2016, 02:53:56 pm »
:amen:

Do you realize that Ms Anti's rant has been factually refuted by a significant number of members up thread, and her attack has been proven false?

Her "food for thought" ended up being tripe.

Saying "Amen!" to a false statement is probably not a good idea, Blizzard.....

But, of course, since TBR isn't even remotely like TOS, you will always have the right to agree with false statements without fear of being zotted.

At any rate, welcome to a very, very, very different place than AntiFem accused us of being.  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2016, 03:18:37 pm »
I'm not here to support Trump. I'm here (today) to bring awareness to how Trump voters, like me, not necessarily a "supporter", are being treated on this forum.

I'm certain there are generalizations being made because of the way FR has become so crazy, but if a distinction is not made, how do posters here know you aren't talking about them ahen you call them hateful and crazy? ( not you specifically)

I just think there needs to be some caution about not becoming that which you can't stand and fled from FR.

Your tone is appreciated but you should also acknowledge that there are some and I said some Trump supporters here that are nothing less than Trolls who mostly live over on TOS who get their jollies by posting some BS thread and then sit back and watch the fun...admitting what they do on FR inviting others to join them.  Even though the founders here on TBR try their best to make this an open forum for Trump supporters and nevertrumps alike, over on FR we are "that anti-Trump forum" because we still have freedom of discussion here and therefore the enemy. So if you want to scold us for our  replies to these FR/TBR hybrids, then you should also ask them to help, and not hurt the cause of convincing us that Trump is not the boogieman, because they are doing the exact opposite.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:20:18 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2016, 03:20:53 pm »
Actually, since the properties are all highly-leveraged, there isn't even much equity in them.

Good point.  Then all he has is excessive exposure unless he can recoup his liabilities.  Otherwise, he is in fact destitute.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 07:44:59 am »
This place needs a like or thanks button. Some argue those may stifle engagement, but for people like me who don't have a lot of time to surf, they're a quick way to acknowledge posts and responses.

I wish VB would fix that. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2016, 07:50:56 am »
This place needs a like or thanks button. Some argue those may stifle engagement, but for people like me who don't have a lot of time to surf, they're a quick way to acknowledge posts and responses.

I wish VB would fix that.
Just post one of the thumbs up critters (found at the 'more' link at the bottom of the emoji list.

I may not necessarily agree with what you are agreeing with, but I'll help you agree with it, if that's what you want.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2016, 07:53:16 am »

He is a minority partner in at least one property and can't sell. He only "gets paid" if it is sold.

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2016, 08:11:39 am »
 :thumbsup:

Just post one of the thumbs up critters (found at the 'more' link at the bottom of the emoji list.

I may not necessarily agree with what you are agreeing with, but I'll help you agree with it, if that's what you want.