Author Topic: California State Assembly To Proclaim August As “Muslim Appreciation And Awareness Month”…  (Read 2507 times)

rangerrebew

California State Assembly To Proclaim August As “Muslim Appreciation And Awareness Month”…

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 4.26.10 PM

At CAIR’s behest.

(SACRAMENTO, CA, 7/29/16) – On Monday, August 11, the California chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR-CA) will join Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) in the presentation of House Resolution 59, which recognizes the month of August 2016 as “Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286654-california-state-assembly-to-proclaim-august-as-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:15:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
These idiots have made a suicide pact with the devil.

All in thenname of tolerance or some stupid thing like that.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:48:28 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

It's California.  The land of fruits and nuts.  Who cares.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I did not see this sign but I have seen 2 (only, thank goodness) printed signs in people's yards with this exact same message, near the same at least.

Maybe some Church came up with the idea. Possibly. This has only been in the past two months.

If there was truly a peaceful coexistence as with Jews or Buddhists, this kind of sign is fine. As it is, a whole lot of the world's problems boil down to Islam, at least the conflicts.

I think this is that sign I've seen.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:58:31 pm by TomSea »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I did not see this sign but I have seen 2 (only, thank goodness) printed signs in people's yards with this exact same message, near the same at least.

Maybe some Church came up with the idea. Possibly. This has only been in the past two months.

If there was truly a peaceful coexistence as with Jews or Buddhists, this kind of sign is fine. As it is, a whole lot of the world's problems boil down to Islam, at least the conflicts.

I think this is that sign I've seen.

Their goal is to convert us or conquer and kill us. 

When we as a people put signs like that in front of our churches...that's like waiving a "gun free zone" sign in front of a mall shooter.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Remember Boys and Girls, a Radical Muslim wants to cut off your head and murder your family.  A Moderate Muslim pays a Radical Muslim to cut off your head and murder your family.

Have a Blessed Rama-Dama-Ding-Dong...

:smokin:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remember Boys and Girls, a Radical Muslim wants to cut off your head and murder your family.  A Moderate Muslim pays a Radical Muslim to cut off your head and murder your family.

Have a Blessed Rama-Dama-Ding-Dong...

:smokin:

They think this will protect them against future attacks...fools
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They think this will protect them against future attacks...fools

They'll be in for quite the surprise when they are the first ones to lose their heads

Offline DontTreadonMe

...and our assembly is doing this to us why?  No other countries got this kind of notoriety when they came here!  Guess, we'll have a long list of Immigrants wanting that same equal treatment if this becomes reality.  Why make a religion feel special for a whole month, when they're really not?  Our Natives don't even get a howdy do, but we're singling out and celebrating a violent religion according what I have seen and to ex-muslim, Ayaan Hirshi Ali.  Wait for it...this is the beginning of the end!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Where's the Christian Appreciation and Awareness month?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Council on American Islamic Relations" -- islam's equivalent of the The German American Bund...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I try always to be aware of muslims, because I fullyappreciate that they want to kill me! I sure hope that is satisfactory for the insane liberal cornholers that have taken over California.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I've had quite a number of "beverages" tonight...so for now.... :nometalk:

Maybe tomorrow...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

Right after valjar won the White House in 08. she had obama take CAIR of the terrorist list. I mean within the first 2 weeks.

rangerrebew

They'll be in for quite the surprise when they are the first ones to lose their heads

Not for long.

rangerrebew

Why are they elected?  What causes Californians to sell their souls like that?  Freebies?

Too many old hippies and too much nose candy has frazzled their ability to think.

rangerrebew

I try always to be aware of muslims, because I fullyappreciate that they want to kill me! I sure hope that is satisfactory for the insane liberal cornholers that have taken over California.

How ironic.  Mejifornia allows mooslim mass murderers in and then gives them a special month while poor old Charles Manson continues to rot in prison with no month honoring him.  Where's the equality? :whistle:

Offline skeeter

California State Assembly To Proclaim August As “Muslim Appreciation And Awareness Month”…

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 4.26.10 PM

At CAIR’s behest.

(SACRAMENTO, CA, 7/29/16) – On Monday, August 11, the California chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR-CA) will join Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) in the presentation of House Resolution 59, which recognizes the month of August 2016 as “Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286654-california-state-assembly-to-proclaim-august-as-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month/

Trump with his criticism of the family of a KIA, then this.

To HELL with both sides.

Oceander

Exactly

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why they are in the penalty box along with White appreciation month! I will bet dollars to donuts that other states will be lining up behind California to placate the murdering slavers, California is just ahead of the curve because of all the Hispanic voters on the rolls, but keep in mind that the Hispanics have been moving into other States big time for decades, they have been practicing the soft reconquista that they learned from the queers.

Offline raml

To hell with all Muslims no matter if they have sons in service or died in service supposedly for our country. We have no need of these people they were banned in the 50's we need to ban them again. A service man of Muslim decent killed military men at a base too so no Muslims should be in our military at all. They never become Americans they never adjust to our culture that poor mother is an example of how women are treated there they can never say a word unless the husbands say so. I dealt with them in East Dearborn and the women were not allowed to even speak to me their insurance agent just silently serve me their coffee and get out of the room yet they were the ones out front in their stores working the men sat in the back yakking. They come here for one purpose to someday take us over once they have enough numbers to do so. In the meantime they kill off a few of us to keep us in fear. This is their history if you don't know it then you should not be talking about letting Muslims stay here.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:44:09 am by raml »