Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 7/29/16***  (Read 15918 times)

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 7/29/16***
« on: July 29, 2016, 01:24:59 pm »
Let thy Democratic Convention begin...
or rather Let thy Silliness begin....
But....I repeat myself

She broke it alright....like she does every glass she passes
Funny Tweets
Can Hillary please hire the genius/magician who dressed Palin in 2008 and stop dressing like my weird cat-lady aunt who works at JCPenney?

Let's all agree on one thing, as Democrats, united together, both Bernie AND Hillary would benefit from whitening strips.

Hell is just a continuous loop of Hillary Clinton trying out dance moves.

Bernie Sanders: Let's talk about the economy.
Hillary Clinton: *riding by on Heelys* Yo yo bae who loves to vape yolo hashtags? Yaassss fam!

It's weird because if you looked at that stage without context you'd assume some terrible disaster had happened and they were raising money

Hillary Clinton is the kind of person to have a photo taken of them playing XBox, but the controller is off.

HILLARY: Media coverage of me is sexist
 MEDIA: Ok how are you different from Obama substantively
 HILLARY: My gender

Bill Clinton: "Bill Clinton is awesome."

Obama 08: "This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow."
Obama 16: "Our power doesn't come from some self-declared savior."

[/size]
"This week, Hillary Clinton became the first female presidential nominee of a major party. So now little girls everywhere can say, 'One day I'm gonna grow up and run against an insane reality TV star.'" –Conan O'Brien

"Tonight was the start of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, where today the temperature was over 100 degrees. As if Hillary Clinton needed another reason to sweat. She went through two pantsuits." –Jimmy Fallon

"In fact, it was so hot Hillary met with some Bernie supporters just for the chilly reception." –Jimmy Fallon

"The Democrats have had some impressive speakers so far. Last night Michelle Obama delivered her second convention speech of the week." –Jimmy Kimmel

"Hillary Clinton's main task this week is to divert attention from leaked DNC emails and other negative press. Hillary's going to begin her speech with the rousing first line — 'Hey, Look, There's a Pokémon!'" –Conan O'Brien

"The theme for the Democrats today at the Democratic Convention is 'United Together.' Which really is the best way to be united. So much better than being united apart." –Jimmy Kimmel

"After the Republican Convention last week, the DNC was supposed to be the boring one. It was quite the opposite. Every time Hillary Clinton's name was mentioned there were boos from Bernie Sanders fans. Even Bernie had to ask his supporters to calm down. After a year of telling them not to calm down. It's like Chef Boyardee telling people to take it easy on the ravioli." –Jimmy Kimmel

"Hillary Clinton introduced her new running mate Senator Tim Kaine at an event in Miami this weekend. She found Kaine while searching a stock photo database for 'white businessman.'" –Seth Meyers

"It was a big night for Bernie Sanders. You could tell. For the the first time ever it appears he combed his hair." –Jimmy Kimmel

"Boyz II Men opened up the Democratic Convention yesterday performing their hit 'Motown Philly.' Then they closed it out with Bernie Sanders singing 'It's so Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday.'" –Jimmy Fallon

"Democrats held a roll call vote today to formally elect Hillary Clinton as their party's nominee. Delegates had the option of voting either 'no' or 'ugh, fine.'" –Seth Meyers

"Bernie Sanders supporters were so angry last night that they booed each mention of Hillary Clinton's name, and even booed the pastor leading the pre-convention prayer. Of course, this was Philadelphia. Booing is just how people exhale." –Seth Meyers

"According to a poll, 90 percent of Bernie Sanders supporters plan to vote for Hillary Clinton in November. The other 10 percent plan to put their hand down the sink and then turn on the disposal." –Conan O'Brien

"Earlier tonight, Bernie Sanders spoke at the Democratic National Convention. Sanders' speech was interrupted by dozens of applause breaks and three pee breaks." –Conan O'Brien

"Experts are saying that the highlight of the Democratic Convention's first night was Michelle Obama's speech. In fact, Melania Trump said she already knows it by heart." –Conan O'Brien

"First Lady Michelle Obama spoke tonight on the first day of the Democratic National Convention, while Melania Trump furiously took notes." –Seth Meyers

"President Obama appeared on Face the Nation this weekend and said of Hillary Clinton, 'She's not always flashy, and there are better speechmakers, but she knows her stuff.' Man, I'd hate to see Obama set somebody up on a blind date. 'She's got one wonky eye and she talks too much, but you don't wanna die alone, do ya?'" –Seth Meyers

"Michelle gave a really big speech last night. But she wasn't the only one. Bernie Sanders gave the final speech of the night, which kept being delayed by applause. Bernie was like, 'Please stop with the clapping! You'll make the lights go off and on!" –Jimmy Fallon

"Of course, it's the Democratic Convention, which began last night. There were several big moments, and by the end, everyone was chanting 'I'm With Her!' Unfortunately for Hillary, they were talking about Michelle Obama." –Jimmy Fallon

"Bernie Sanders said that he knows people are disappointed in the results of the primaries, saying, 'I think it's fair to say nobody is more disappointed than I am.' At which point, Jeb Bush threw his empty Hagen Daazs container at the TV." –Jimmy Fallon

Michelle Malkin ‏@michellemalkin
Shorter Obama: Elect what is the "best in us"...by voting for the conniving, corrupt, self-serving, money-grubbing Hillary Clinton.

WH PRESS SECRETARY ‏@weknowwhatsbest
An American flag finally made an appearance at the Dem convention--it was burning, but nonetheless it was the American flag!

And now introducing the Democractic nominees for POTUS - Kaine and Unable

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Re: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 7/29/16***
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 01:34:14 pm »
DON'T BE A SELL OUT

STAND STRONG FOR

LET ME KNOW OF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED OR TAKEN OFF THE LIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkbx5U7EVU
@1poxgi@AbaraXas - @Acemodean@alicewonders@andy58-in-nh@annieokie@ArneFufkin@austingirl@Bear_in_RoseBear@berferdt@betty boop  -  @BigHomer - @Bigun@bob434@bolobaby@bootless@catfish1957@CatherineofAragon@cato potatoe  -  @chae@Charlespg@Chasaway@ConstitutionRose@Cowboyway@Cyber Liberty -   @DCPatriot@Dexter@Diamond6@DiogenesLamp@Doug Loss  -  @DrewsDad@driftdiver@EasyAce@EC@Eowyn@ExFreeper@Fishrrman@Frank Cannon  -  @Free Vulcan  -  @Freya -   @GilesB@goatprairie@gorush - @Gov Bean Counter  -  @GrouchoTex@guitar4jesus@HAPPY2BME@Hoodat@Idaho_Cowboy@INVAR@IsailedawayfromFR@Jazzhead@jmyrlefuller@Just_Victor@Kaslin@kevindavis@kidd@Kinsman Redeemer  -  @kjam22 -   @Lando Lincoln  -  @Leto@libertybele@LonestarDream@LottieDah@M1078@Machiavelli@MACVSOG68@Maj. Bill Martin  -  @MajorClay@Manic Episode  -  @markomalley@MBB1984@mcjordansc@MeshugeMikey@Millee@Minarch@mirraflake@mlizzy@montanajoe@mountaineer@mrpotatohead@mystery-ak@Neverdul@Nickname -   @Oceander@oldmomster@PinkFlipFlops@plewis1250@pogo101@Polly Tix  -  @pookie18@PROCON@r9etb@rangerrebew@rb224315@RedHead@Relic@Resp3@RetBobbyMI@Richardtavor@Unlimited  -  @roamer_1@rodamala@RoosGirl@Salem Poor  -  @Sanguine@ScottinVA@ShadowAce@sinkspur@SirLinksALot@sitetest@skeeter@Smokin Joe  -  @sneakypete@Springfield Reformer  -  @Stargazer@starstruck@stevekrz@Suppressed@SZonian@Texas Yellow Rose  - @the_doc@TheMom@ThePatriotFile@The_Reader_David@Timber Rattler  -  @TomSea@truth_seeker@TurkeyLurkey@TXnTX@txradioguy - @uglybiker@Variant@verga@Victoria33@WAC@washi@Weird Tolkienish Figure  -  @Wingnut :beer: :beer:

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 01:36:39 pm »
Needs more silly.  :tongue2:
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 01:40:51 pm »
@EC
@Unlimited
@Wingnut
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe

By request:

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 01:43:31 pm »
Today's Challenge

This is very challenging, but I think I'm up to the task...

pookie18: originally Brooklyn, NY

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 01:53:02 pm »
OK! That there is some PHUNNY stuff!!!    :beer:

Bigun, Texas!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:03:21 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 02:00:13 pm »
Today's Challenge

EC. Origin is up for debate, with the bowels of hell being a strong contender. I was, however, born in the back of a car.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Resp3

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 02:00:21 pm »
Today's Challenge

I'll see your e-card and raise you an e-card to let you know where Resp3 is from. (As if my avatar didn't give it away)

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 02:02:17 pm »
Today's Challenge

Currently, the flatlands.  Kansas.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 02:06:27 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 02:09:04 pm »

OMG!  :mauslaff:

I'm gonna assume Cagle doesn't have any Jamaican friends.

:mauslaff:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 02:10:20 pm »
Today's Challenge

Andy58-in-nh
Currently: New Hampshire (as the screen name indicates). Born in New York. Moved to Boston. Also spent three years in Cleveland, Ohio. And that was just one night. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 02:10:27 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

geronl

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 02:15:19 pm »
Let's all agree on one thing, as Democrats, united together, both Bernie AND Hillary would benefit from whitening strips.

That is just so, so racist.  **nononono*

Geron L. from Texas.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:15:50 pm by geronl »

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 02:18:09 pm »

OMG!  :mauslaff:

I'm gonna assume Cagle doesn't have any Jamaican friends.

:mauslaff:

That toon was by M. Streeter in Savannah.

&, despite being raised for the most part by a Jamaican couple, I don't get the Jamaican reference, so 'splain me, @EC...

geronl

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 02:18:43 pm »
Poor Bernie,

If the delegates have a revote, Michelle Obama will be the nominee.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 02:21:44 pm »
That is just so, so racist.  **nononono*

Geron L. from Texas.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 02:21:55 pm »
That toon was by M. Streeter in Savannah.

&, despite being raised for the most part by a Jamaican couple, I don't get the Jamaican reference, so 'splain me, @EC...

:)

Bottom right corner - the sub toon which is frequently better than the main one.

Batty man has a very specific meaning - it's a real flamingly camp homosexual.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 02:24:18 pm »
More Texas e-cards....

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 02:31:33 pm »
Marci
4th generation Florida native

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 02:32:41 pm »
:)

Bottom right corner - the sub toon which is frequently better than the main one.

Batty man has a very specific meaning - it's a real flamingly camp homosexual.

Thanks, EC. Never heard that one. Took batty literally...probably M. Streeter did too (just a guess)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 02:41:56 pm »
"This past week, the U.S. Navy announced it was naming one of its ships after Harvey Milk, the first openly gay man elected to political office. Now, I know that the Navy and gay men have been linked ever since the Village People did that song 40 years ago, but isn't this going a little...

...overboard?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 02:57:26 pm »
An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the
 86-year-old said ,'Things are great and I've never felt better.'

I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.
 'So what do you think about that Doc ?'

The doctor considered his question for a minute and
 then began to tell a story.

'I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter
 and never misses a season.'

One day, he was setting off to go hunting.

In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.'

'As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.

He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.

Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if
 it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'.'

'Miraculously , two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that ?' asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said ,
 'Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else
 pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'

The doctor replied , 'My point exactly.'
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 03:01:30 pm »
SMOKING KILLS. AND IF YOU'RE KILLED, YOU'VE LOST A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR LIFE."
 - Brooke Shields

"THE PRESIDENT HAS KEPT ALL OF THE PROMISES HE INTENDED TO KEEP."
 - Clinton aide George Stephanopolous speaking on "Larry King Live"

"THE POLICE ARE NOT HERE TO CREATE DISORDER. THEY'RE HERE TO PRESERVE DISORDER."
 - Former Chicago mayor Daley during the infamous 1968 convention

"IF YOU'VE SEEN ONE REDWOOD TREE, YOU'VE SEEN THEM ALL."
 - Forestry expert Ronald Reagan

"TRADITIONALLY, MOST OF AUSTRALIA'S IMPORTS COME FROM OVERSEAS."
 - Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery

"IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE HERE IN THE GREAT STATE OF CHICAGO."
 - Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle

"THE STREETS ARE SAFE IN PHILADELPHIA. IT'S ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEM UNSAFE."
 - Former Philadelphia Mayor and Police Chief Frank Rizzo

"THE INTERNET IS A GREAT WAY TO GET ON THE NET."
 - Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.