Author Topic: Donald J. Trump has another legal trap to negotiate while on his campaign for the White House: angry golfers testifying against him.  (Read 865 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Does Donald Trump have time to run the country while fighting all of his legal problems?   One thing after another as it relates to how he runs his business. 

Trump’s New Legal Trap: Trial Over Florida Golf Membership Fees

Donald J. Trump has another legal trap to negotiate while on his campaign for the White House: angry golfers testifying against him.

Trump’s already embroiled in legal fights on both coasts with former Trump University students complaining they were the victims of fraud and with celebrity chefs who pulled out of deals to open restaurants in his new Washington D.C. hotel. Now, a judge has ordered his company to go on trial next month in Florida over a dispute about unpaid golf membership refunds.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-27/trump-s-new-legal-trap-trial-over-florida-golf-membership-fees?ref=yfp
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
It doesn't seem humanly possible, does it?
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Online libertybele

Trump seems to be leaving a trail of irresponsibility, fraud and deception.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline JustPassinThru

Trump seems to be leaving a trail of irresponsibility, fraud and deception.

What else would you expect of someone whose whole life is a lie; whose fortune was made, essentially, as a go-between and graft bagman?

Like the Kardashians, he is famous, mostly, for being famous.  For his wretched excess.

Not the sort of thing that recommends him to the White House.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What else would you expect of someone whose whole life is a lie; whose fortune was made, essentially, as a go-between and graft bagman?

Like the Kardashians, he is famous, mostly, for being famous.  For his wretched excess.

Not the sort of thing that recommends him to the White House.
Hmmm, let me think about that, the Kardashians have huge asses, while Trump is a huge................

Offline Crazieman

Hmmm, let me think about that, the Kardashians have huge asses, while Trump is a huge................
Unlike the hands...
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.