Author Topic: Rush: You Want Change? Trump Is It  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Rush: You Want Change? Trump Is It
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2016, 09:51:30 pm »
And just for scats and giggles, for the time frame the prior poster saw a drop here, webmasters were seeing it across all websites.
http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2016/05/alexa-rank-dropping-fast.html
I don't want to be far fetched or sound like a conspiracy theorist; however, it is my belief this is possibly caused by summer.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2016, 09:54:27 pm »
Change?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2016, 09:55:29 pm »
I don't want to be far fetched or sound like a conspiracy theorist; however, it is my belief this is possibly caused by summer.

Our historical trends here also show a drop off during the summer. This year has actually been an exception. June was a record month, July isn't as high, but is pretty flat to June and far above the July drop we've seen in years prior.

The real reason I attribute Alexa drops though is MS's new Edge Browser doesn't allow for their toolbar so as the people who they used to collect data from upgrade to Windows 10, the toolbar is falling off.

I'm not crazy about Alex Jones in the least, but he has also been calling Alexa out on some political based shenanigans regarding rankings.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/alexa-caught-fixing-rankings-to-target-anti-obama-news-sites.html

Big picture though, Alexa is old hat. It is about as outdated as FR's software. Functional but you wouldn't want to rely on it.

geronl

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2016, 09:57:10 pm »
From liberal to insanely liberal.

some change

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2016, 10:21:28 pm »
If by "change" you mean, "change the Republican party to be more like the Democrat party" then, by George, Rush is spot on!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 03:19:17 am »
Conservatives don't want more change. But rather. change it back.