Author Topic: Melania Trump Is One Of The Least Popular Spouses Of A Nominee Since 1988  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Right, good to see you Frank.

As for Melanoma...I mean Mole...Mole Mole Molle... Holly Molley.

Wouldn't be the first Honey Pot Baby.

Sure beats a "Beard"

Hey now. Let's get one thing straight. I would hit Melania all day and all night. I was just positing why she may not be that popular.

geronl

I think it's time that ANTI-TRUMP CONSERVATIVES start attacking Hillary and the DEMs.   When you have to kiss your guns by-by  you may think differently. :seeya:

Trump is the one who supported the AWB and a longer waiting period and hated the concept of guns and said ideally nobody has one. He also supported the moronic, tyrannical No Fly-No Buy proposal.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
When you're a billionaire and not very bright, and working on your fourth wife...you don't choose her for her Philosophy degree.

You're looking for cheap thrills.  You're picking a wife like you'd pick any other kind of trinket.

And that is what this woman is.  EYE CANDY.

We are going to find out just how stupid Donald Trump really is; and how much of his legend was false myth.  And how tasteless is the family, and how reckless were his life-choices.

@JustPassinThru ~ It almost makes one feel sorry for him.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline JustPassinThru

Almost.

I worry about money every DAY.  Retirement is getting closer...maybe not by choice, either.  I just spent seven months living on what SHOULD have been my retirement nest-egg.

And here this guy becomes a billionaire being an "interface" and bagman between the Tammany machine and developers who would never themselves deliver a bribe.

Makes me bilious.

Offline Frank Cannon

Almost.

I worry about money every DAY.  Retirement is getting closer...maybe not by choice, either.  I just spent seven months living on what SHOULD have been my retirement nest-egg.

And here this guy becomes a billionaire being an "interface" and bagman between the Tammany machine and developers who would never themselves deliver a bribe.

Makes me bilious.

Don't panic. Trumps raising the minimum wage. It's make the Walmart greeters job more palatable......if there still is a Walmart after the tariff wars. 

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Makes me bilious.

Ah, yes, but you're probably more humble.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline libertybele

Don't panic. Trumps raising the minimum wage. It's make the Walmart greeters job more palatable......if there still is a Walmart after the tariff wars.

...if that didn't put a smile on your face:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-hGgAVboTY
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline youknowwho

Trump is the one who supported the AWB and a longer waiting period and hated the concept of guns and said ideally nobody has one. He also supported the moronic, tyrannical No Fly-No Buy proposal.

Don't forget his huge donation $40,000? in the most recent gov race in VA to gun grabber mcauliffe

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think it's time that ANTI-TRUMP CONSERVATIVES start attacking Hillary and the DEMs.   When you have to kiss your guns by-by  you may think differently. :seeya:

Not our job to do that. It's the responsibility of Orange Jesus to take thr lead and go after her.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!