Author Topic: 'Queer Kids Stuff' videos indoctrinate preschoolers  (Read 1489 times)

rangerrebew

'Queer Kids Stuff' videos indoctrinate preschoolers
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:11:14 pm »
'Queer Kids Stuff' videos indoctrinate preschoolers
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
 |
Bob Kellogg (OneNewsNow.com)

The series, titled "Queer Kids Stuff" teaches preschoolers what the terms "gay," "bisexual" and "transgender" mean in an attempt to normalize the LGBT lifestyle with youth at an early age — a tactic that has repeatedly been used over the years to influence impressionable children. Advocates of homosexual behavior admit that they are trying to get to the youngsters before they hear anything negative about homosexuality.

MassResistance founder and director Brian Camenker expresses concern that homosexual activists are successfully manipulating youth at an extremely influential age.

"It's painful to watch what they do because these are such young kids,” Carmenker shared, according to Fox News. “And they are using such very sophisticated propaganda techniques on these innocent kids — who are very vulnerable — to get them to believe all this stuff."

He says conservatives and Christians tend to underestimate just how treacherous the promoters of these tactics are.

"Evil, I think, is not too strong a word because anybody that would do this with kids — particularly without parents’ knowledge or permission — but just anybody that would do that to them there's just something wrong … something very, very wrong," Carmenker contends.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/education/2016/07/06/queer-kids-stuff-videos-indoctrinate-preschoolers

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:12:02 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: 'Queer Kids Stuff' videos indoctrinate preschoolers
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:15:20 pm »
While they are at it, why not teach about beastiality, necrophilia, and pedophilia.  The latter because muslims will soon have the right to marry children in this country. :whistle:

geronl

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:59:09 pm »
Got to sex them up really early, right Trump??

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:42:46 pm »
We stopped watching the Bubble Guppies a while back np because they had a drag queen character voiced by RuPaul. It was a shame, because it was one of the few new cartoons that we liked.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 11:46:21 pm »
We stopped watching the Bubble Guppies a while back np because they had a drag queen character voiced by RuPaul. It was a shame, because it was one of the few new cartoons that we liked.
There's not a lot of good stuff on for kids. I have daughters and so far My Little Pony has been safe and surprisingly entertaining.

By the way: Nice Avatar.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 11:55:06 pm »
There's not a lot of good stuff on for kids. I have daughters and so far My Little Pony has been safe and surprisingly entertaining.

By the way: Nice Avatar.

Thanks! I'm a noob from TOS so I'm still fumbling my way through this site. Yeah, kids shows suck. We do a lot of Netflix and Amazon Prime. In fact, mine (7, 4, and 2; however, add a year to all three in a month) really like the old Mickey Mouse shows on Netflix.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 01:26:06 am »
The solution to this problem (for traditionalists) is easy:

Keep your kids away from public schools, and the kids who -go- to public schools.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:53:57 am »
We are very fortunate to be able to send our kids to our parish's school. We'd have to homeschool if it wasn't for that. Our son, almost eight, is on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. I don't know what I'd do without our school's special ed program. They are saints, no pun intended.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 04:04:21 am »
Because they cannot breed, they must indoctrinate to survive and to grow their numbers. It truly is child abuse, only they will never be charged for it and we are all supposed to congratulate them on being so progressive.

For children, Jim Henson's muppets and fraggle rock are great shows for children. I keep an extensive supply of vhs tapes and have many that are good for children, but they were all released before this cultural zeitgeist got underway, following 9/11. You won't find a wholesome show for children being produced anymore. The agenda now is abuse the children and build monsters. You have to go back to find anything decent, unfortunately.