Author Topic: Catholic priest to Tim Kaine: ‘Don’t show up in my communion line’  (Read 1071 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/catholic-priest-to-tim-kaine-dont-show-up-in-my-communion-line

Claire Chretien

WASHINGTON, D.C., July 25, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) — A Catholic priest asked that pro-abortion Vice Presidential nominee Tim Kaine “do us both a favor” and not show up in his Communion line.

“I take Canon 915 seriously. It'd be embarrassing for you & for me,” tweeted Dominican Father Thomas Petri, the vice president and academic dean of the Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies

Fr. Thomas Petri, OP @petriop

Senator @timkaine: Do us both a favor. Don't show up in my communion line. I take Canon 915 seriously. It'd be embarrassing for you & for me
2:50 PM - 24 Jul 2016

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Three cheers for a priest with a set and a spine!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
But wait. There's more!

Another election, another pro-abortion “Catholic” on the democrat ticket.
Hillary Clinton has named Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia as her vice-presidential pick, making this the fourth consecutive election to see a Catholic nominated to one of the top two spots by the democrats.  Of course, like almost every other democrat who claims to be Catholic and aspires to any political office higher than deputy street cleaner, Kaine has removed his soul, slapped a “personally opposed” label on it, and sold it outright to Satan.

Oh, that crosses the line does it?  How dare I judge someone’s soul?

You know what?  Just stop already.  Sorry, but anyone who claims to personally agree with the Church’s teaching that abortion is wrong (because it’s murder) but publicly champions its legality (even though it’s murder) is either: 1) so mentally handicapped that he cannot maintain a basic logical consistency; 2) so utterly malformed and mis-catechized in his faith to the point of being a moral cripple; or 3) fully conscious that he is participating in and wholly guilty of a wicked and demonic lie.

https://www.catholicvote.org/priest-tells-pro-abort-catholic-tim-kaine-dont-show-up-in-my-communion-line/

Wingnut

Add him to the long list that should be excommunicated.