Author Topic: Democratic Party endorses child molestation  (Read 167 times)

rangerrebew

Democratic Party endorses child molestation
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:27:15 pm »
July 26, 2016
Democratic Party endorses child molestation
By Tom Trinko

There are thousands of C list liberal female celebrities who love all the radical policies that Hillary pushes, like removing the part of the First Amendment that covers religion, so why did the Democrat party decide to give the podium at their convention to a self admitted child molester?

While Lena Dunham denies what she did was child molestation here’s what she wrote in her autobiography -- the her is her younger sister who was one year old when this behavior started:

“As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a ‘motorcycle chick.’ Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just ‘relax on me.’ Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying... What I really wanted, beyond affection, was to feel that she needed me, that she was helpless without her big sister leading her through the world. I took a perverse pleasure in delivering bad news to her -- the death of our grandfather, a fire across the street -- hoping that her fear would drive her into my arms, would make her trust me”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/democrat_party_endorses_child_molestation.html#ixzz4FWMknleI
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook