Author Topic: West Virginia: "Pro-Life Group Endorses Donald Trump: “He is Committed to Supporting” Pro-Life Values"  (Read 1082 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-Life Group Endorses Donald Trump: “He is Committed to Supporting” Pro-Life Values

Another pro-life group has issued an endorsement for Donald Trump — the first to do so following his acceptance of the Republican nomination last night. The West Virginians for Life Political Action Committee has endorsed Donald Trump for President.

The group’s president, Dr. Wanda Franz, informed LifeNews that it believes Trump will handle key pro-life issues in a pro-life manner.

“Donald Trump has completed a candidate questionnaire with 14 of 14 pro-life answers. He has put out a list of possible Supreme Court candidates that have been widely praised as those who will uphold the Constitution, not legislate from the bench,”Franz said. “He is committed to supporting the Republican platform that contains the most pro-life plank ever. He has chosen as his Vice Presidential running mate, Governor Mike Pence from Indiana. While Pence served in Congress, he was designated one of the 20 most Conservative individuals in the Congress and had a 100% pro-life voting record.”

Franz told LifeNews.com that the endorsement also came about because Hillary Clinton, if elected president, would be an abortion champion.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/22/pro-life-group-endorses-donald-trump-he-is-committed-to-supporting-pro-life-values/

Above in glowing, "most pro-life platform ever", I wasn't aware of this. I'm not sure if that is actually true. To research.

geronl

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Yeah, sure he is...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

“I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus