Author Topic: Ann Coulter Says Pence VP Pick Would Be ‘Trump’s First Mistake’  (Read 1430 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ann Coulter Says Pence VP Pick Would Be ‘Trump’s First Mistake’

He’s a “combo-platter of disaster,” the conservative pundit tweeted.

Relentless Donald Trump supporter and conservative media heavyweight Ann Coulter finally has a gripe with the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

In a series of social media posts, the pundit revealed she isn’t thrilled about the rumors that Trump will name Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) as his running mate.

More At: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coulter-mike-pence_us_5787d62ee4b0867123e0438d?section=

Yeah, Huffington Post; but I guess they are just posting what Coulter said.

Offline Crazieman

First?
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
First?

She's slow. 

“He’s all in for corporate America bringing in as many guest workers as they please to replace American workers,” she wrote.

Had she been as smart as I used to believe she was this would be no surprise to her.  The author of all those books bringing to light the ills of the Democratic party and right under her nose.........Trump.  She had to know.  Trump was the mistake.  He is corporate America.  Do you believe she didn't know he hires on H2B and illegal immigrants?  Well if its true about Pence I would say that Trump is fully aware and that is why he picked him.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ann needs to be in the news. She will say almost anything for that.

And her gullible readers and listeners will lap it up. They like her sassiness.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

I used to think she was smart, too.  Now I see her as nothing but mean emotion.  Angry too.  But mean mostly, and just for sport.  She should watch it.  Those sorts of crazy thoughts and words have a way to changing to to crazy actions eventually.

Anne Coulter supporting Trump has bothered me from the start.  I always wondered how someone who is absolute liberal trashing person could embrace the liberal from New York.  Mystery.  I just don't know.  And how could she not know that the Pence Amnesty plan is the Trump amnesty plan.  Trump has told people what the plan was. ..............mystery.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:10:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

Ann Coulter Says Pence VP Pick Would Be ‘Trump’s First Mistake’

She is wrong, the orange New York liberal has made many, though running as a conservative Republican may not be one.  He's managed to fool the gullible, Coulter included. 

I understand why she believes Pence would be a mistake, though.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:48:36 am by Vulcan »

Offline Hoodat

She is wrong, he's made many.  But I understand why she believes Pence would be a mistake.

Not to worry.  Within two weeks, those will be Trump's positions as well.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Vulcan

Not to worry.  Within two weeks, those will be Trump's positions as well.

Right you are, Hoo.  Jimmy Carter was right about Trump.

Silver Pines

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

:whistle:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Ann Coulter Says Pence VP Pick Would Be ‘Trump’s First Mistake’
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 01:37:26 pm »

:whistle:

What a scumbag.   Glad I never bought any books.  I would have to have a book burning.

Offline Vulcan

Re: Ann Coulter Says Pence VP Pick Would Be ‘Trump’s First Mistake’
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 08:12:03 pm »