Author Topic: Remember Hillary Clinton Voted Repeatedly to Support Gruesome Partial-Birth Abortions  (Read 981 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Remember Hillary Clinton Voted Repeatedly to Support Gruesome Partial-Birth Abortions

Did you know there is an election this year? Of course, you did. On the ballot this year will be candidates for president, in 34 states you will have candidates for U.S. Senate, you will have candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives, some of you will be voting for Governor, Attorney General and other state offices, and most of you will have state legislative races.

Let’s look at the presidential candidates.

Donald Trump wrote in a news column earlier this year,

“Let me be clear — I am pro-life. I support that position with exceptions allowed for rape, incest or the life of the mother being at risk. I did not always hold this position, but I had a significant personal experience that brought the precious gift of life into perspective for me.”

Donald Trump has expressed his support for the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. He has expressed his opposition to taxpayer funding for abortion and abortion providers, and said he would appoint pro-life judges.

More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/08/remember-hillary-clinton-voted-repeatedly-to-support-gruesome-partial-birth-abortions/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Photo from article.