Author Topic: What Men Find Most Unattractive In Women  (Read 10399 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: What Men Find Most Unattractive In Women
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2016, 04:14:52 pm »
Me, too. We need a counterpart thread for the ladies of the Briefing Room.
Yeah, but men already know what is wrong and makes them unattractive, well the married ones do anyways.  :whistle: Our problem is that we don't care. :smokin:

Beer guts,
Having a beer gut or having rolls of fat hanging down
Being overweight in general
Being less than 6' tall
The toilet seat thing
The which way the tp is supposed to unroll thing
The toothpaste tube thing
Not wiping the mud off our boots
Leaving said muddy boots in the middle of the floor
Leaving the socks that went in said boots elsewhere on the floor
Watching too much football (especially when this time could have been spent cleaning the boots, and doing laundry)
Not being sensitive enough (meaning is unclear and no man is ever free of this)
Not being romantic enough (also unclear so shoot for the moon you can't overdo it)
Double dipping in the salsa
Not communicating enough (talking about guns, hunting, boating, fishing, camping or anything you are remotely interested in doesn't count)
Wearing Overalls
Having a normal voice (You must either be Sam Elliot or Steve Perry, ranges in between need not inquire, high voices must be able to sing Romantic songs)

I'm sure there's a longer list out there this is just the few that rise to my mind. Needless to say men are disgusting except for Sean Connery and Johnny Depp whom women find irresistible.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2016, 04:15:41 pm »
Me, too. We need a counterpart thread for the ladies of the Briefing Room.

What about the transgendereds like me? Don't we get a space too?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2016, 04:20:17 pm »
:thud:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2016, 04:24:07 pm »
@mirraflake @sneakypete

Everything you guys say is true. I love women, talk to them all the time, and get along great, but I've not found very many I'd get involved with these days.

If they're not crazy they're devious and untrustworthy and unstable. Often all three. It mostly devolves into a dominate or be dominated situation. Between the feminism, hollywood decadence culture, and social media, alot of women today at all ages are off the rails. You practically have to be a uncaring douche to have a woman, and that's not my game.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2016, 04:27:16 pm »

Get in line. We got 50 or so other gender self-identity classification safe spaces to set up too. It takes time, and this is a union shop.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:28:25 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2016, 04:28:04 pm »
Yeah, but men already know what is wrong and makes them unattractive, well the married ones do anyways.  :whistle: Our problem is that we don't care. :smokin:

Beer guts, .......

Haven't you heard, 'dad bods' are the in thing now for women.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2016, 04:35:27 pm »
@mirraflake @sneakypete

If they're not crazy they're devious and untrustworthy and unstable.

A recently divorced friend of mine has been hitting the dating sites. He knew things would be bad right out of the get go when 4 out of 5 women he met from matches.com- the photos they shown on the site were at least 15 years old and 25 lbs+ lighter.

I'm glad I won the wife lottery and don't  have to deal with the dating mess today. God forbid is something happened to my wife no way would I get married. I know some guys and gal who have recently found love and they are happy but it's
 rough out there  today

@Free Vulcan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2016, 05:05:43 pm »

Mrs. Joe  even laughed at and agreed with that one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2016, 05:08:35 pm »
A recently divorced friend of mine has been hitting the dating sites. He knew things would be bad right out of the get go when 4 out of 5 women he met from matches.com- the photos they shown on the site were at least 15 years old and 25 lbs+ lighter.

I'm glad I won the wife lottery and don't  have to deal with the dating mess today. God forbid is something happened to my wife no way would I get married. I know some guys and gal who have recently found love and they are happy but it's
 rough out there  today

@Free Vulcan
LOL! It has always been rough.
We were younger, bulletproof, and had more patience to deal with it (or the 'free T' levels were just too high to care...)

I'm glad I'm not out there in that wilderness, either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2016, 05:16:18 pm »
I would never remarry...been married 46 years in just a few days and he still isn't trained...I don't have time to start over!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2016, 05:17:19 pm »

@Smokin Joe

54 Year Old Catholic City Boy Married To A Country Cowgirl

Ok,I know why you married a "Country/Protestant Girl". I had a Italian guy from NYC tell me in army basic training that he hoped to get stationed in the south because unlike Catholic girls,Protestant girls "put out". He just looked puzzled when I asked him "Where do all the little Catholics come from?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2016, 05:26:34 pm »

rough out there  today

@Free Vulcan

I have a lot of single female friends and they generally fall into two categories; 30 somethings that are still trying to date like they did in college, choosing the guy with the jacked up truck and Ed Hardy shirt who goes clubbing every night. The problem is that doesn't translate well to an adult and they always are complaining about crappy guys.

The other category is the 40 something professional set who are type a personalities and content with their life. Most of them are real catches (hot, smart, wealthy, not crazy), but don't have time for dating games.

Sadly I can't find any of my bros to set up with any of them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:27:17 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2016, 05:29:05 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Ok,I know why you married a "Country/Protestant Girl". I had a Italian guy from NYC tell me in army basic training that he hoped to get stationed in the south because unlike Catholic girls,Protestant girls "put out". He just looked puzzled when I asked him "Where do all the little Catholics come from?"
That tagline is from @mirraflake's post, just to clear up attribution.

I grew up in the tidewater on a tobacco farm. My family goes back to early colonial times, and yep, I'm Catholic, but a mite older. I moved west and married a gal from an 'older family'--She's Chippewa, and her kinfolk have been around a mite longer than mine.

He just looked puzzled when I asked him "Where do all the little Catholics come from?"

Why, good girls, of course! (not implying that there is a Catholic exclusive on 'good girls') :laugh:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2016, 05:29:36 pm »

Al pretty much nailed it down tight.

A woman I have lived (for a VERY brief time) with twice was telling me a few months ago that she was having trouble with husband number 6,and just couldn't understand why she always picked the wrong men to marry.

No kidding. It had never occurred to her that maybe,JUST MAYBE,SHE might be the "floater in the punch bowl". I know this because she just looked confused when I broke out into hysterical laughter. After all,I had known her since before she married her first husband,and had lived with her twice,too. Beautiful woman in her late 50's that can still wear the same size clothes she was wearing in high school when she was a majorette with the marching band,but she absolutely destroys the old theory that only intelligent people can be crazy. Apparently no understanding at all is necessary.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2016, 05:33:28 pm »
@mirraflake @sneakypete

If they're not crazy they're devious and untrustworthy and unstable. Often all three. It mostly devolves into a dominate or be dominated situation.

BINGO!

AND.......,it is all YOUR fault!

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2016, 05:36:42 pm »
We are bashing the women here about not being catches but today's men are not anything to drool over.

Any woman or man who does not do a criminal, marriage record  and financial background check on their  latest squeeze is a fool. $25 internet anonymous background check is cheap insurance before things get hot and heavy.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:38:17 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2016, 05:41:43 pm »
@Smokin Joe

My wife is also Catholic and never wanted children-nor did I .  Her Italian-Catholic  mom basically told her she was going to hell for not having kids.
@sneakypete
@Smokin Joe
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:42:17 pm by mirraflake »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2016, 05:43:03 pm »
... I know some guys and gal who have recently found love and they are happy but it's
 rough out there  today

@Smokin Joe
@Free Vulcan

They are either faking it because they can't admit to failure again,or they are lucky,lucky people. The world is a different place than it was to prior to the 1960's. Most people that got married back then had known who they were marrying since at least the 1st grade,and knew the families they came from. When they did get married,they got married with the idea that "this is for life",and both understood there were going to be compromises that had to be made in order to live peacefully and happy.

Not so today. Practically everybody over 25 has been married at least once,and survived several shack jobs. They usually don't really know the people they are shacking up with or marrying,and are doing so based on how attractive they are and how much money they make. Character never even comes into the discussion.

The end result is that practically everybody on those dating boards is a practiced liar with a chip on their shoulders more ready to "win" the first argument than they are to reach understanding with each other.

Looking great naked or with clothes on as a trophy is nice,but that ain't what you have to live with. Character,or the lack of it is what is important because no one lacking in character can be trusted and no one that can't be trusted will ever be a lifemate.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:44:18 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2016, 05:48:59 pm »
We are bashing the women here about not being catches but today's men are not anything to drool over.

Any woman or man who does not do a criminal, marriage record  and financial background check on their  latest squeeze is a fool. $25 internet anonymous background check is cheap insurance before things get hot and heavy.

Very true. In my late 40's now and never married, have pretty much seen as much as I want to. Bottom line is society has devolved, particularly in the relationship arena, men and women both. Even people I've known since childhood just don't have the moral structure and fortitude they used to. It's so easy to get lax, and the younger generation has almost no moral upbringing at all in many cases.

Things have changed drastically in the dating scene in just 10 years. Attitudes are totally different, people have become very imbalanced and ungrounded. Lots more self-absorbed, opportunistic behavior and unrealistic expectations than I've ever seen. I hardly feel like I'm missing out on much.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2016, 05:50:13 pm »

Have you got that surgery paid off yet?   I think the bumper to bumper warranty is about to expire too. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2016, 05:50:53 pm »

Looking great naked or with clothes on as a trophy is nice,but that ain't what you have to live with. Character,or the lack of it is what is important because no one lacking in character can be trusted and no one that can't be trusted will ever be a lifemate.
My advice to the kids is to avoid the dating boards. Find a friend, get to know them. Learn to trust each other, or if you can trust each other. If you can't trust, if you can't be friends, too, that isn't the one. If you find that out before lawyers, a property settlement (and the Archdiocese) have to be involved, you are way ahead.

Then, if you have decided to tie the knot, keep separate checking accounts and credit cards. You will avoid more hassles that way.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2016, 05:56:15 pm »
LOL.  OK, it is the interaction between the two of you that I miss the most.   :silly:

I know.  Don't you just luv the big lug!  Deep down He's a cuddly bear.... Well, Since the operation a mama bear...  but still.....

Oh Look... Porridge

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2016, 05:58:01 pm »
Gold diggers

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:00:09 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2016, 06:03:57 pm »

Things have changed drastically in the dating scene in just 10 years. Attitudes are totally different, people have become very imbalanced and ungrounded. Lots more self-absorbed, opportunistic behavior and unrealistic expectations than I've ever seen. I hardly feel like I'm missing out on much.

The last woman I lived with was by accident. We worked at the same place,she lived along the route I had to travel,and she didn't like riding the bus. She asked me one day if I would give her a ride home,and I said "Sure!'

We got to her apartment and when I stopped,she asked me if she could go home with me for the night. Since I already knew she was both intelligent and a hard worker,AND because she had red hair and green eyes,I said "You betcha! I can do that!"

The next afternoon when I stopped to drop her off at her apartment,she asked if to wait a minutes,so I did. Out she comes with her suitcase,and tosses it into the back of my truck,and gets into the cab and says "Let's go." I wasn't dating anyone and I liked her,so I just figured,"Why not? It will last until it doesn't,and no hard feelings when she leaves."

One day a couple of months later she informs out out of the blue that "When we get married we won't have sex so often."

Stunned,since I didn't even know we were engaged,I said something clever like "Uhhhhh,say WHAT?"

She repeats what I thought I heard her say the first time,and I tell her something along the line of "Good thing we are not going to get married in that case,huh?",and I definitely remember telling her "Here is a little tech tip you might find useful the next time this sort of thing pops into your mind,You need to do some work to your sales technique because promising a man LESS sex is NOT the way to go about getting one to marry you,and you need to start looking for another place to live."

A week later she was living with another woman we worked with,and a month or so later she was living with another guy we worked with. I have no idea what she said to him or he said to her,but it wasn't long before they were married.