Author Topic: What Men Find Most Unattractive In Women  (Read 10419 times)

Offline mirraflake

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:05:50 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: What Men Find Most Unnattractive In Women
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 06:45:39 pm »
I'd say looks wise too much makeup is the #1 turnoff. I do not like the plastiface look.

Personality wise, the #1 turnoff is women who hold men to higher standard than they hold themselves. No use for hypocrisy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:51:36 pm »
Outside personality and or lack of intelligence, I agree with too much makeup. We call it the "I sell Mary Kay at church billboard". Also the infamous, "I want to speak to your manager" haircut.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:53:02 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 09:01:10 pm »
A local woman has one of those beegle  dog haircuts..looks good from the front but the back is hideous.

Offline Mod2

Re: What Men Find Most Unattractive In Women
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 09:06:31 pm »
Poor spelling.

Title corrected.  :tongue2:

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 09:08:51 pm »
Outside personality and or lack of intelligence, I agree with too much makeup. We call it the "I sell Mary Kay at church billboard". Also the infamous, "I want to speak to your manager" haircut.

Love the Mirena ear rings!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 01:50:30 am »

That hair would be a deal breaker for sure.   I place hair and eyes as the most attractive feature. When they go out of their way to ruin it - well you have what you see in the photo.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 02:05:41 am »
A nagging woman is like being pecked to death by a duck.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 08:14:10 am »
A list which hits the basics, but is not all-inclusive.

Sloth.

Women who swear gratuitously, having bought into the idea it makes them look 'strong'.

Excessive makeup.

Vocal stress (indicator of falsehood).

Hot-button resentments toward men, coupled with generalizations (which are often used to rationalize getting even with some poor slob who had nothing to do with whatever ticked her off in the first place)

Women who aren't comfortable in their own skin (covered or not). These are people who are always trying to be someone else they are not. Not a good sign.

Remodelers. I am not a remodeling project, thankyouverymuch. Constructive criticism and advice aside, I am fundamentally happy being who I am, so why change that?

Drunks, druggies, and Liberals need not apply. If she thinks the ends justify any means, fair or foul, well, bye!

Women who have no sense of humor, or who have one which finds cruelty or humiliation funny.

Women who don't like kids and dogs.

Women whose mind is made up, unless, of course, we agree. :laugh:

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 09:11:41 am »
I like makeup on a girl personally, I don't like spray tans, "jogger suits", pants with stuff written on the asses,plastic surgery, duckface, being excessively "tarted up", and bitchiness in general. Megan Fox is your stereotypical "hot girl" yet because she exhibits many of these qualities I find her distasteful.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:12:47 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline East of the Beast

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 10:34:37 am »
a cigarette hanging out of her mouth is a real turn off for me.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 10:56:27 am »
Tattoos always mystify me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 12:40:03 pm »
This is starting to read like Playmate Data Sheet, Missing are a birthdate, measurements, but the turn-ons, and turn-offs are represented!   :)

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2016, 03:26:43 pm »
My personal dead list:

-smokers
-tattoos
-women who curse frequently though my wife can let out a MF'er on occasion when the horses do something stupid
-fake titties and lot's of makeup
-radical feminist though my wife is sorta 2nd wave 1970's feminist-equal pay, job opportunity types. She can't stand the 3rd wave feminist.
-fatties
-humorless prudes
-no ambition in life types

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 03:47:13 pm »
If the right pheromones walk by and attract you, the lists go out the window.  What we want and what we get can be two very different things because there is more than our intellect at play in choosing a partner.  Your mind will work overtime to justify the difference if your chemically attracted to someone. Sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes that is a very bad thing.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 03:58:20 pm »
The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

:beer:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:59:09 pm by Chieftain »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 04:05:31 pm »
Tattoos always mystify me.

'Mystify' is one word for it. In the M.E. and Asia, slave women, prisoners, and prostitutes, are often tattooed. An ordinary woman would not do this to herself voluntarily.

But, even on a practical level, once a woman gets a tattoo with color, she has to deal with it the rest of her life, in terms of matching her lipstick, clothing, and shoes, to some stupid tattoo that she got on spring break when she was 19. That is a heavy burden to bear for a lifetime. And the more tattoos a person gets, the more freakish they look as they age.

I don't know. I guess my time traveling the world has put me off tattoos because I have seen them used too often to mark property. Some people like it. I don't. And I could not bear the idea of my child suckling at a teat while staring into a devil skull tattoo the whole time. But, I suppose I'm just prudish that way. All that stuff is not for me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 04:18:06 pm »

Having been married only once, and remaining so for 48.5 years, let me just say:

Italian women, German cars, Mexican food and Irish music. 

My wife is simply the very best human being that I have met. She gives, rather than takes.

She is emotional, without losing control or her mind. She has great judgment. She works very hard.

She is also beautiful. Has a nice figure. She can wear her hair in styles of her choice. She can wear makeup, or not.

I am not worthy. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 04:19:59 pm »
Having been married only once, and remaining so for 48.5 years, let me just say:

My wife is simply the very best human being that I have met. She gives, rather than takes.

She is emotional, without losing control or her mind. She has great judgment. She works very hard.

She is also beautiful. Has a nice figure. She can wear her hair in styles of her choice. She can wear makeup, or not.

I am not worthy.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 05:10:27 pm »

I am not worthy.

Like most of us men folk here...you sir, married up!   :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 05:40:21 pm »
Like most of us men folk here...you sir, married up!   :beer:

At the time, it appeared very much to be the other way. My family was more prosperous in material terms, she being something of a "minority" in my family's way of viewing things at the time. Plus she was a Catholic, God forbid.

Boy 19, girl 17 married because "they had to." The wisdom of the day was it would never last. Well, we get the last word on that.

My brothers and sisters loved her from the start. Eventually my parents realized they were wrong, that they were fortunate that their son got such a find.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2016, 06:16:47 pm »
LOL T_S!  Well I celebrated my 33rd yesterday and everyone who knew me (including my brother) came up to my wife before the wedding and said:  "Are you sure you wan't to go thu with this?"
True story,  Oh...and there is nothing wrong with being a crappie cruncher!  Most uf us are pretty well grounded!   :smokin:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2016, 06:24:53 pm »
Liberalism and feminism are a no go for me.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2016, 06:35:23 pm »
Liberalism and feminism are a no go for me.

Not all feminist are bad.  My wife is 60's and 70's 2nd wave feminist-equal pay, right to vote kinda gal. She  is pro choice and has no problem with gay rights but is conservative to the core everywhere else, small gov't, pro 2nd amend, close the borders, strong military, low taxes, wants major tort reform etc etc.

There are many conservative women like her...women who look upon themselves as conservatives rather than liberals even though they are pro choice.

My wife rarely brings up politics-does not interest her..she has her horses that is her life.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:35:53 pm by mirraflake »