Author Topic: Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws  (Read 1300 times)

Offline unknown

Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:53:19 pm »
Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws

https://pjmedia.com/blog/shocking-polls-show-what-u-s-muslims-think-of-u-s-laws/

Andrew G. Bostom
July 1, 2016

As July 4 approaches, new polling data reveal non-Muslim Americans are increasingly cognizant of the threat Sharia -- Islam’s totalitarian religio-political “law” -- poses to their basic liberties. Overwhelmingly, they reject its encroachment in the United States.

But polling data also reveal that an ominous, growing proportion of American Muslims wish to impose Sharia on America.

Opinion Savvy polled a random sample of 803 registered voters -- 98.2% non-Muslim, and 1.8% Muslim (with age, race, gender, political affiliation, and region propensity score-weighted to reduce biases) -- from June 19 to June 20, 2016. They asked:

Do you believe that the United States government should screen, or actively identify individuals entering the United States who support Sharia law?

Seventy-one percent affirmed:

Yes, supporters of Sharia should be identified before they are admitted into the US.

The group answering “yes” was then asked:

Once identified, do you believe that individuals who support the practice of Sharia law should be admitted into the United States?

Eighty percent responded:

No, supporters of Sharia should not be admitted into the US.

The next query, which addressed only foreign visitors, elicited an even more emphatic demand for fidelity to bedrock First Amendment principles. It asked:

Do you believe that the United States government should require all foreign individuals entering the United States to affirm that they will uphold the principles of the constitution, such as freedom of religion and speech, above all personal ideologies for the duration of their stay in the country?

Seventy-eight percent insisted:

Yes, visitors to the US should be required to agree to uphold the constitution, regardless of their personal ideology, as a condition of their visit.

The unblinkered assessment of Sharia validates its broadly shared rejection by non-Muslim Americans, but also illustrates how increased U.S. Muslim Sharia support represents a dangerous trend.

{snip... see URL for complete article and embedded links to supporting information}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 12:02:07 am »
From October 22 to October 26, 2012, Wenzel Strategies polled 600 U.S. Muslims of high socio-economic status. They were asked:

Do you believe that criticism of Islam or Muhammad should be permitted under the Constitution’s First Amendment?

Regarding this most fundamental U.S. right, 58% replied “no”. Only 42% affirmed this most basic manifestation of freedom of speech, i.e., to criticize religious or any other dogma.

Indeed, oblivious to U.S. constitutional law as opposed to Islam’s Sharia, a largely concordant 45% of respondents agreed with the following:

Those who criticize or parody Islam in the U.S. should face criminal charges.

Only 38% did not; 17% were “unsure.”

Moreover, fully 12% of this Muslim sample even admitted they believed in application of the draconian, Sharia-based punishment for the non-existent crime of “blasphemy” in the U.S. code, answering affirmatively that:

Americans who criticize or parody Islam should be put to death.

In June of 2015, data from a survey of another 600 U.S. Muslims conducted by the respected political pollster Kellyanne Conway revealed:

51% … agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Sharia.

Perhaps most frightening, 25% of those polled agreed:

[V]iolence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline hiram1950

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 01:00:38 pm »
What is so shocking about it?  Everybody knows it.  It's just considered racist to say it out loud.

Indeed. Shocking to whom?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 12:21:21 am »
(sigh... composed my post before I read the replies, but here goes):

Why should we be "shocked" by this?

With muslims, it is to be expected.

And it's also why muslims do not belong in Western Societies.
And why, eventually, ALL of them must be returned to dar al-islam ...

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 04:37:07 am »
(sigh... composed my post before I read the replies, but here goes):

Why should we be "shocked" by this?

With muslims, it is to be expected.

And it's also why muslims do not belong in Western Societies.
And why, eventually, ALL of them must be returned to dar al-islam ...

AGREED!

We need to stop bringing any more in.
And we need to remove those that are already here!

When does this start?

:im waiting:

Offline WAC

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 05:28:05 am »
When in a Muslim nation we are all subject to Sharia law while in their countries. So why should the Muslims have any right to do anything against OUR laws when they are on American soil?... Quid pro quo.

Furthermore, if Muslims are allowed to form an autonomous community, America would be experiencing public calls to prayer in downtown Manhattan or Washington D.C., disrupting commerce and transportation as they do in Paris.

Most of all,... Shariah Law is diametrically opposed to our Constitution......it should never enter our political nor social system.

According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad’s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.

:nothappen:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 01:50:51 pm »
At what point does a free society get overtaken and its values totally destroyed before patriotic citizens act? It has been said the constitution is  not a suicide pact. Which means that while all Americans should try to live and let live, what if there are groups dedicated to destroying everything American supposedly stands for? Do nothing?
Fifty years ago the only group we were to worried about undermining everything were the communists. Or Soviet Union/China-style communism.  That threat has evaporated with the death of Mao and the fall of the Berlin Wall.
But now we not only have leftists "fundamentally transforming" everything, we have a growing population of Muslims of whom few will assimilate.
So again, at what point do patriotic Americans say enough is enough and seek to curtail the activities of people and groups who want to wreck everything this country was built on? Would that be unconstitutional? Was it unconstitutional to seek out communist members from sixty years ago who swore allegiance to a foreign power dedicated to destroying free market America? Was McCarthy wrong? I don't think so. We might need a new, modern McCarthy today for different reasons.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:27:13 pm by goatprairie »

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 07:53:57 pm »
Furthermore, if Muslims are allowed to form an autonomous community, America would be experiencing public calls to prayer in downtown Manhattan or Washington D.C., disrupting commerce and transportation as they do in Paris.

Tension in a Michigan City Over Muslims' Call to Prayer
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/05/us/tension-in-a-michigan-city-over-muslims-call-to-prayer.html

This article was written in 2004. Since then there have been other similar problems across America.

To hear people in this blue-collar city tell it, things were fine until the al-Islah Islamic Center petitioned to broadcast its call to prayer, or azan, over an outdoor loudspeaker.

''I don't know what's going to happen to our little town,'' said Ms. Rutherford, 39.

''I used to say I wasn't prejudiced against anyone, but then I realized I had a problem with them putting Allah above everyone else,'' she said, of the plan to amplify the call to prayer, which mosques announce five times a day. ''It's throwing salt in a wound. I feel they've come to our country, infiltrated it, and they sit there looking at us, laughing, calling us fools.''

For the population of Hamtramck, a city of 23,000 surrounded by Detroit, the battle of the loudspeaker, which the City Council approved on Tuesday,...

At City Hall on Tuesday, before the final vote on the loudspeaker, a crowd of more than 100 crammed into a room, with dozens more listening or arguing in the hallway outside.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com