Author Topic: Friday Fun - Trials and Trumpalations  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Friday Fun - Trials and Trumpalations
« on: July 01, 2016, 10:34:11 pm »
So the other day Dick Morris compared this election to Armeggedon and today I hit post 666. So I'm posting a little humorous composition of mine. If you have ever read the old Western Humor author Bill Nye (not the science guy) he was quite good at these. So without further ado.

Trials and Trumpalation
The Seven don't touch that Dial Judgements.

And I heard a great voice out of the TV saying to the seven networks. Go on your broadcast and cast abroad. Pour out the unchanging dials of the wrath of Trump upon the Republic. And the first went, and broadcast his broadcast abroad upon the earth.

And it came to pass there fell a noisome and grievous twitter post upon them which followed Cruz. And lo the Carsonites heard the thing which was tweeted abroad and said let Cruz be a byword and curse upon the land.

And the second network broadcast abroad upon the interwebz. And lo, the Facebook it became as a dead man to the conservative, and the Jeffersonian liberal, and all they who wear not the mark of Zuckerberg.

And the third angel poured out his broadcast upon the Republic of Freedom and it became as blood. And I heard the angel of the Republic of Freedom say, Thou art righteous, O Trump, which Art of the Dealeth, and wast a Democrat like unto a Reaganite, and shalt be our anointed; because thou has judged us. Yeah out of thy book thou hast judged us, for thy word is truthful hyperbole. As the dross and the chaff of the field which itcheth under the collar for the harvest season, so are thy twitter posts. And they awoke and they were dead.

And the fourth broadcast poured out his broadcast upon the airwaves; and power was given him to persuade men, yeah with many dittos did he persuade them. And men were scorched with mega dittos and with mockery with which he did mock them.

And the fifth broadcaster poured out his broadcast upon they that sit and watcheth upon the wall. Verily upon they which watcheth on the channel of the Fox at his appointed hour. And the kingdom of Hannity was full of darkness and they gnawed their twinkies in pain. But the Levin-ites repented not of their deeds and bowed not to the Trump neither did they take his mark on their twitter feed or TBR accounts.
And the sixth broadcast poured out his broadcast and cast it abroad upon the great river of broadcasting which runneth past Mecca, that the way of the Hillary that old Serpent should be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like fogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the CNN. For they are the spirits of devils. Billzebubba, Obamanation, and he who would be Pierced Morgan; they are called, And they wrought much wickedness in the earth.

Behold I come not as a thief, but as a conqueror terrible as an army with banners. Blessed is he that watcheth even for the appointed channel of the fox. And also he that keepeth his Trump hats, lest he walketh in the ways of Trump’s wife for they are great ways, but not ways of modest apparel. And if they walk in her ways they will see their shame.

And he gathered them together into a place called in the American tongue Cleveland in the land of the Unionites, which in the black speech of Morris is called Armageddon.

And the seventh broadcast poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the convention. Yeah, even the Trump of the lord did sound. And there were voices, and thunders, and Trumpertantrums such as was not since men were upon the earth who kneweth yet which restroom was appointed unto their portion.

And the Grand Old Party was divided into three parts, for the caucuses of the nation fell. And great Washington DC came into remembrance before Trump, to give the cup of Eric Trump wine unto them. And again he poured out the fierceness of his tweets, pressed upon the wine press of his son. With mighty tweets, and awesome tweets did he tweet them hip and thigh.
And every Republican fled away, and Evangelicals were not found.

And there fell upon the Constitution a great hail and wind from Trump. Every stone about the size of his hands, exceeding small, but burning with the fire of the wrath of Trump. And the tribes of the conservatives blasphemed against Trump because of the stones, great stones, and awesome stones, for Trump useth the best stones; and the plague thereof was exceeding great.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour