Author Topic: Trump, RNC expand fundraising operation  (Read 516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump, RNC expand fundraising operation
« on: July 01, 2016, 09:10:02 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-rnc-fundraising-225042

Trump, RNC expand fundraising operation

By Nick Gass

07/01/16 04:27 PM EDT

Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee added more than 80 bundlers to their joint finance operation as the GOP's presumptive nominee prepares for the general-election battle against a well-funded Hillary Clinton campaign.

The list includes multiple state and federal lawmakers, former ambassadors, business executives and high-powered mega-donors such as Larry Nichols, the chairman emeritus of Devon Energy. Todd Christie, the brother of the New Jersey governor who endorsed Trump earlier this year, is also on the list, as are Dave Tamasi, a former bundler for Chris Christie, and Gary Kirke, an Iowa power broker who briefly boosted Christie's effort.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Trump, RNC expand fundraising operation
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 09:11:18 pm »
They will now also sell blue hats that say "Make America Okay Again" to attract Bernie supporters money

Offline Fantom

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 10:07:17 pm »

Well..... it is good to see who owns Scam Wow..er trump.

I guess.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 11:25:39 pm »
I thought he was going to self fund his campaign.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 11:27:36 pm »
No, it is going to be white hats that say...

Make America WASP again.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Fantom

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 11:28:02 pm »

Only for a billion....lol.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 11:28:25 pm »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 11:28:47 pm »
He did, the primary campaign. Unless you are going to claim a primary election is the same thing as a general election.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Fantom

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 11:48:38 pm »
He did, the primary campaign. Unless you are going to claim a primary election is the same thing as a general election.

Scam Wowo did not say .. "For the Primaries"  are you nuts.. no one has spent a billion in the primaries.

Nope The Lyin Don spoke of spending a billion... even if he had to sell a building to win election.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/donald-trump-billions-campaign-spending/

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump said Saturday that he's prepared to spend $1 billion on his campaign if necessary.
"It's irrelevant," he said when asked by CNN's Jeremy Diamond outside the Iowa State Fair on how much he has spent so far on his campaign. "I make $400 million a year, so what difference does it make? What I want to do is make the country great."

Pressed again later in the afternoon if he would spend up to $1 billion, Trump was more definitive: "If necessary, I will spend it, yes."

Note.. trump said nothing about the "primary" only... I suggest that trump needs to spend a billion may only be a suggestion.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 11:54:45 pm »
Scam Wowo did not say .. "For the Primaries"  are you nuts.. no one has spent a billion in the primaries.

Nope The Lyin Don spoke of spending a billion... even if he had to sell a building to win election.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/donald-trump-billions-campaign-spending/

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump said Saturday that he's prepared to spend $1 billion on his campaign if necessary.
"It's irrelevant," he said when asked by CNN's Jeremy Diamond outside the Iowa State Fair on how much he has spent so far on his campaign. "I make $400 million a year, so what difference does it make? What I want to do is make the country great."

Pressed again later in the afternoon if he would spend up to $1 billion, Trump was more definitive: "If necessary, I will spend it, yes."

Note.. trump said nothing about the "primary" only... I suggest that trump needs to spend a billion may only be a suggestion.
So because hes a good manger who did not have spend a Billion to win the Primary you think that makes a Primary election the same as a General Election? I like he did not spend more then what 50 million, seems that's a good thing.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Fantom

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 12:01:27 am »
So because hes a good manger who did not have spend a Billion to win the Primary you think that makes a Primary election the same as a General Election? I like he did not spend more then what 50 million, seems that's a good thing.

What problem with Scam Wowo talking about his "campaighn" do you not understand?

Trump said his election.. that is both primary and General.... NOTE:  Des Moines, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump said Saturday that he's prepared to spend $1 billion on his campaign if necessary.  A campaign covers both aspects..... Primary and General... that is a campaign.

Or are you sayin' that trump is a liar. Or woefully ignorant?

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 12:03:51 am »
What problem with Scam Wowo talking about his "campaighn" do you not understand?

Trump said his election.. that is both primary and General.... NOTE:  Des Moines, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump said Saturday that he's prepared to spend $1 billion on his campaign if necessary.  A campaign covers both aspects..... Primary and General... that is a campaign.

Or are you sayin' that trump is a liar. Or woefully ignorant?
The problem with your argument is Primaries stand alone because a candidate can lose them and then there is no General. So No a Primary is not a General no matter how much you need it to be to push the Democrat created narrative.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:04:14 am by Mechanicos »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 12:12:46 am »
The problem with your argument is Primaries stand alone because a candidate can lose them and then there is no General. So No a Primary is not a General no matter how much you need it to be to push the Democrat created narrative.

No they do not. Stand alone that is

One has a campaign... it least until one loses.

Scam Wowo said he would spend a billion of his own money.. even sell a building. In fact this was the bill of goods trump was selling.. that he was not "owned" by anyone.

trump never said.. only for the primaries. To say so is ..well, lets just say it marks you. Just as trying to call me a democrat shill marks you.

Lyin' Don is a fraud.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2016, 12:38:13 am »
No they do not. Stand alone that is

One has a campaign... it least until one loses.

Scam Wowo said he would spend a billion of his own money.. even sell a building. In fact this was the bill of goods trump was selling.. that he was not "owned" by anyone.

trump never said.. only for the primaries. To say so is ..well, lets just say it marks you. Just as trying to call me a democrat shill marks you.

Lyin' Don is a fraud.
Keep telling yourself that while you go for volunteer for Cruz's General Campaign. Oh wait. That's because its does not exist. Cruz's Primary campaign is over it had a beginning and an end.  But your argument is Primaries do not end...

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2016, 12:04:27 pm »

Sorry the campaign is not over until Tuesday November 8..  There are two different parts of the Presidential campaign.. If he is truly rich then he can truly self fund the entire thing. Plain and simple..

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 12:21:54 pm »

Sorry the campaign is not over until Tuesday November 8..  There are two different parts of the Presidential campaign.. If he is truly rich then he can truly self fund the entire thing. Plain and simple..
Tell me how Cruz's Primary campaign turned into his General Campaign. Oh wait... The Primary ended. Hey it appears Primary campaigns have beginnings and endings - Unless you have this emotional need to attack the GOP candidate for President.