Author Topic: Chobani doubles down on hiring Mideast refugees  (Read 3309 times)

Offline r9etb

Re: Chobani doubles down on hiring Mideast refugees
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 07:33:42 pm »
Whatever, dude.  Your cleverness leaves me speechless....

No, son -- it's your inability to answer that leaves you speechless.

But it's not because you don't know the answer, is it?  Rather, it's because you think an honest answer would weaken your position.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 10:53:36 pm »
No, son -- it's your inability to answer that leaves you speechless.

But it's not because you don't know the answer, is it?  Rather, it's because you think an honest answer would weaken your position.

LOL.  That's got to be a record, the most errors in the least amount of letters. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 02:46:03 am »
I don't care whether they work or not.

I want them SENT BACK.

Comprende?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 01:18:32 pm »
Nice non-answer.

TY.

Why should anyone respond to a hypothetical? 

Is it better that a murderer be repentant?  It makes no diff as a murder has been committed.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2016, 12:20:30 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline r9etb

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 02:11:43 pm »
Here's the kind of answer that makes all your justifications for their presence melt away.

Are you saying that the person in question was employed by Chobani?

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2016, 02:25:42 pm »

I said no such thing.  No one should endure their 5 year old being raped, especially by 'refugees' families.  All the good intentions of the world to allow them in so they can 'work' does not overcome this destruction for that little girl and her family.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2016, 02:28:44 pm »
I said no such thing.  No one should endure their 5 year old being raped, especially by 'refugees' families.  All the good intentions of the world to allow them in so they can 'work' does not overcome this destruction for that little girl and her family.

You're being dishonest: of course that's what you meant.

You went back to a month-old thread in which I simply asked whether or not you'd prefer refugees be employed or not, and you post a totally unrelated article to me, as if it was relevant to my question.

Just shut up.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2016, 02:34:28 pm »
I don't care whether they work or not.

I want them SENT BACK.

Comprende?

Agree. With 94 million permanently out of work we-do-not-need-more-laborers.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2016, 02:47:24 pm »

Now, that's just disingenious.  The issue is bring in "Syrians" ie., unvetted, unvettable, "refugees" from an area that is rife with anti-Americanism and radical islam. 

Offline r9etb

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2016, 02:59:03 pm »
Now, that's just disingenious. 

Not at all.  The question is whether he'd prefer that the ones already here were employed or not.

To tie that question to an unrelated rape in Idaho is not just "disingenuous," it's downright dishonest.  It's ... dare I say it ... of Trump-like idiocy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2016, 03:24:39 pm »
Not at all.  The question is whether he'd prefer that the ones already here were employed or not.

To tie that question to an unrelated rape in Idaho is not just "disingenuous," it's downright dishonest.  It's ... dare I say it ... of Trump-like idiocy.

Nope, not unrelated just because you say it is.  Again, and typing slowly:  "The issue is bring in "Syrians" ie., unvetted, unvettable, "refugees" from an area that is rife with anti-Americanism and radical islam."

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2016, 05:02:27 pm »

To tie it in is exactly the point.

And did anyone stop and think what type of monster it was who actually filmed this episode and not go to the rescue of that child?

We can stop it if we wish.  It starts by not allowing the wrong people into this country, regardless.

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 02:19:03 am »
Money for rape.  Just about as low as you can go, giving up morality for a few bucks.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/twin-falls-refugee-rape-special-report-refugees/

will you still go to bat for these people?

@r9etb