Author Topic: US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix before Benghazi report  (Read 3194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-on-airplane-in-phoenix-video/?print=1

Why Did Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet On Her Airplane In Phoenix This Week? [VIDEO]

Posted By Chuck Ross On 12:22 PM 06/29/2016 In | No Comments

Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton for a half-hour on her government airplane at the Phoenix airport on Tuesday, an Arizona news station is reporting.

[dcquiz] The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

“I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport,” she told ABC15.

“As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.”

ABC15 reported that the meeting on board Lynch’s plane lasted about 30 minutes. The FBI is conducting the email server investigation. Investigators are said to be near the end of their investigation. FBI director James Comey will make a recommendation to Lynch on whether to press charges against Clinton or any of her aides at the end of its probe.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRWDP-PWunE
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.”

Is that what they call it now? 888blackhat
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Right.  Because you go and meet the Attorney General of the United States who is in charge of a criminal investigation of your wife, on a government airplane to discuss….. being a grandparent and golf.

:boring:

They truly do think the American people are that stupid.

And we keep proving them right apparently.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

TRANSCRIPT
BC:  Loretta, I hope nothing happens that might upset my calmness for golf, or to disrupt the time Hillary needs with the grandchildren...
LL: (winking) don't worry, Bill.  Your golf game is going to be fine and Hillary will have plenty of time for the grandchildren.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"...so stick a fork in the bitch you lying sack of sheep ####, because she's done and so is everybody else the two of you ever knew, starting with that sleazy little SOB Blumenthal..."

:whistle:

Offline Just_Victor

Bill Clinton was never one to be picky, but still....

eeeeew.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Utter corruption from the ruling class. Unchecked by the Republican arm of the Uniparty. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WAC

Why Did Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet On Her Airplane In Phoenix This Week?

......"I'm scared Bill, you what are you going to do about this!"......

......" Do whatever you have to do but you better take care of this fast!.....

......"You need to take care of this"........"Not to worry Barry ..I got this!

"I've come to save the day Bill!!!"

(Flashback....)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why does she have an airplane of her own?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why does she have an airplane of her own?

No kidding!  That sort of reinforces the "elites" meme, doesn't it?

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

Does AG Lynch actually believe that anyone will believe this horse hooey, and think that such a meeting is even remotely ethical?  And BJ Clinton waited anxiously around Sky Harbor for Lynch to arrive so that he can talk to her about golf and the grandkids????

:bsflag:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:04:55 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline Timber Rattler

Yeah, I wonder if BJ made her that offer...stifle the FBI investigation(s), and in return, get a SCOTUS nomination.

Offline mountaineer

Coons Rips Lynch for Private Huddle With Bill Clinton: ‘This Meeting Sends the Wrong Signal’
BY: David Rutz   
Free Beacon
June 30, 2016 8:51 am
Sen. Chris Coons (D., Del.) said Thursday that the private meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton sent “the wrong signal” given the ongoing criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton and her use of a private email server.

Coons said on CNN’s New Day that he trusted Lynch, who has said her huddle with Clinton on her plane in Phoenix, Arizona, was in fact about “community policing.” However, Coons agreed with host Alisyn Camerota’s skepticism.

“I do agree with you that it doesn’t send the right signal,”  Coons said. “I am impressed with Attorney General Loretta Lynch … I’m convinced that she is an independent attorney general. But I do think that this meeting sends the wrong signal, and I don’t think it sends the right signal. I think she should have steered clear, even of a brief, casual, social meeting with the former president.”

“She should have said no, thank you, I’m not available to meet right now,’” Camerota s aid.

“I think she should have said, look, I recognize you have a long record of leadership on fighting crime, but this is not the time for us to have that conversation,” Coons said.

Lynch has been criticized by both sides of the aisle for the appearance of impropriety in the meeting, given her stature as the nation’s top law enforcement official. She has insisted there is no conflict of interest in the Department of Justice’s investigation into Clinton, in spite of President Obama’s endorsement of her for president.

I take @LorettaLynch & @billclinton at their word that their convo in Phoenix didn’t touch on probe. But foolish to create such optics.

— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) June 30, 2016
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This is being covered by Fox Business-don't know if other channels are doing so? Even David Axelrod stated it was "bad optics."  Speculation this was a planned meeting because of the logistics of private jets on the tarmac. Lynch would have lost her job is she were a Republican. She is a political appointee who is very close to the Clintons and should not be the one making the decision to indict. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
"Now Loretta, Hillary and I got friends, friends that would be very well...disturbed...to see anything come along that might prevent her from being President. Now you wouldn't want that would you?

BTW I like your blouse. What's it made of? Can I touch it?"
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

The 57th State ℅EF™ ‏@EF517_V2 4h4 hours ago

The 57th State ℅EF™ Retweeted Guy Benson

"Primarily social..."

BC: "Can you put Hillary in jail?"
LL: "Why?"
BC: "For my social life"
LL: "OK"

:laugh:

Offline mountaineer

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 12m12 minutes ago
David Burge Retweeted The Hill

Why bother? They have entire newspapers and TV networks who are happy to do it for them, free.

The Hill
‏@thehill

JUST IN: White House defends Lynch from Clinton meeting fallout http://hill.cm/8wGsHKU

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 12m12 minutes ago
David Burge Retweeted The Hill

Why bother? They have entire newspapers and TV networks who are happy to do it for them, free.

The Hill
‏@thehill

JUST IN: White House defends Lynch from Clinton meeting fallout http://hill.cm/8wGsHKU

Breathtaking arrogance and contempt for the American people, rule of law and ethics. 

Offline Timber Rattler

Offline mountaineer

Incredible. And nothing will come of it.  **nononono*

Offline mountaineer

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch 25m25 minutes ago

Maybe Bill Clinton just mistook Loretta Lynch’s plane for Jeffrey Epstein’s.

Offline wolfcreek

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch 25m25 minutes ago

Maybe Bill Clinton just mistook Loretta Lynch’s plane for Jeffrey Epstein’s.

Actually, it wasn't either of their planes. Least not the one that got them there.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Right.  Because you go and meet the Attorney General of the United States who is in charge of a criminal investigation of your wife, on a government airplane to discuss….. being a grandparent and golf.

:boring:

They truly do think the American people are that stupid.

And we keep proving them right apparently.

Pathological liars who know no shame.  I can't believe any party would nominate Hillary Clinton.  The Clintons are so corrupt.