Author Topic: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump  (Read 32440 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump
« Reply #350 on: July 13, 2016, 12:36:25 pm »
Except this time, there was no 'foisting'.

Oh, I dunno... Feels pretty foisted to me.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #351 on: July 13, 2016, 12:59:37 pm »
Oh, I dunno... Feels pretty foisted to me.

Like Romney or McCain? Seriously? You do know either of those guys could have been POTUS had only a few million people gotten off their butts and voted.

You know as well as I that Trump is hated by the Leftist media and the GOPe. [among others] The RNC, OTOH, is doing what protocol requires...nominating the candidate the PEOPLE chose.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2016, 01:07:49 pm »
Like Romney or McCain? Seriously? You do know either of those guys could have been POTUS had only a few million people gotten off their butts and voted.

You know as well as I that Trump is hated by the Leftist media and the GOPe. [among others] The RNC, OTOH, is doing what protocol requires...nominating the candidate the PEOPLE chose.

Romney and McCain never gave voters a reason to vote for them, in fact McCain actually endorsed Obama a few weeks before the election.  I've noticed over the years that fear is a poor motivator for getting votes, and this election is no different.  The consequences are always "dire."

Mr. Trump has got to find a reason to vote FOR him, something other than "Hillary Clinton will destroy all we hold dear."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:33 pm »
Romney and McCain never gave voters a reason to vote for them, in fact McCain actually endorsed Obama a few weeks before the election.  I've noticed over the years that fear is a poor motivator for getting votes, and this election is no different.  The consequences are always "dire."

Mr. Trump has got to find a reason to vote FOR him, something other than "Hillary Clinton will destroy all we hold dear."

Least you sound open to the possibility.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2016, 01:19:42 pm »

Sure... And the same thing will happen to Trump.

Yeah.... Not. The media was complicit in giving Trump so much free air... Even actively participating in the shtick he pumped out... And suffocating everyone else by comparison.
And now that the pubbies have the worst possible candidate - The one with 70% disapproval rates - The media will take him out.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:21:06 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2016, 01:23:22 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #356 on: July 13, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »
Least you sound open to the possibility.

Correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #357 on: July 13, 2016, 02:32:25 pm »
I appreciate sharing your thoughts, and I cannot begrudge anyone voting for whom they decide is best for their interests.

That said, Trump has given me absolutely no reason whatsoever to vote FOR him.  In fact, he has done nothing but give me every reason to suspect he is just Hillary's stalking horse.

Regardless of what his motives are, true or not - I will never again cast a vote simply out of fear of the other guy.  I've repented of such foolishness, because my convictions were easily sold to fear, and still we fall without slowing down on the trajectory that is now inevitable.

I will only vote for someone who shares the principles I hold sacred and has the fruits for me to trust his ability to uphold the very things I am empowering them to office with my support.

Completely understandable! I fault no one for voting for neither candidate. We did not vote for Romney, for example, but during this second term of Obama's, things in general are falling and failing at an incredible speed, so we are passing over Trump, to vote for an acceptable VP. Of course, a miracle at the convention would be the best of all. Or any other type of miracle too.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #358 on: July 13, 2016, 04:30:17 pm »
Completely understandable! I fault no one for voting for neither candidate. We did not vote for Romney, for example, but during this second term of Obama's, things in general are falling and failing at an incredible speed, so we are passing over Trump, to vote for an acceptable VP. Of course, a miracle at the convention would be the best of all. Or any other type of miracle too.
Vote for an acceptable VP?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #359 on: July 13, 2016, 05:20:09 pm »
I voted for Cruz so, how is it possibly my fault?

Interesting how that works, isn't it?   I'm still trying to figure out how my vote for Castle is going to tilt the scale towards Hillary.

It's the moronic neverTrumps that will tilt the scale towards Hillary. Live in denial if you must.

And there you go again.   

I firmly believe that Trump is Hildabeast's Stalking Horse, his job is done.  Hillary will be queen unless Obama decides to stoke the racial uproar at the conventions and sticks around as the treasonous BLM scum have said they are working towards.

That said, if Conservatives who will not sell their principles to vote for a liberal charlatan from NYC are going to be 'responsible' for tipping the scales towards The Mao Pantsuit, you are doing a terrific job of winning them over to your side by castigating and threatening them with the very thing that bewildered you about being responsible for Trump being the nominee in the first place.

In fact, it is precisely because of rabid fear-stoked Trump acolytes like yourself, that have pushed me from simply voting my own conscience in November, into open activism against your anointed and working for Conservatives to vote for Castle or to Write in an actual Conservative.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #360 on: July 13, 2016, 07:31:00 pm »
Interesting how that works, isn't it?   I'm still trying to figure out how my vote for Castle is going to tilt the scale towards Hillary.

And there you go again.   

I firmly believe that Trump is Hildabeast's Stalking Horse, his job is done.  Hillary will be queen unless Obama decides to stoke the racial uproar at the conventions and sticks around as the treasonous BLM scum have said they are working towards.

That said, if Conservatives who will not sell their principles to vote for a liberal charlatan from NYC are going to be 'responsible' for tipping the scales towards The Mao Pantsuit, you are doing a terrific job of winning them over to your side by castigating and threatening them with the very thing that bewildered you about being responsible for Trump being the nominee in the first place.

In fact, it is precisely because of rabid fear-stoked Trump acolytes like yourself, that have pushed me from simply voting my own conscience in November, into open activism against your anointed and working for Conservatives to vote for Castle or to Write in an actual Conservative.

Your voting for Castle could take a vote away from Hillary but, only if you were originally going to vote for her. Giving that vote to Trump would definitely decrease the odds of Hillary winning.

BTW: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/12/rnc-chief-reince-priebus-lets-face-it-these-dump-trump-people-are-sore-losers/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:32:41 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #361 on: July 13, 2016, 09:03:59 pm »
Regardless of what you or Rinse Prius has to say, Trump will never get our vote - period.  End of sentence.

Trump has no intention of winning anyway, so this whole argument is moot.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775