Author Topic: European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit  (Read 1392 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

geronl

If this is their response to BRexit, every country will be opting out!!

Offline WAC

...From the article....."Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels."....

Looks like the "One World Governance" might actually be sooner rather than later. Disarming the countries of the ability to protect themselves is the first step.....wouldn't be difficult to do since so many of the European countries cannot defend themselves without belonging to NATO, or demanding help from the UN or other nation states if it came to war.

Doing this they would integrate the military bases and units under one roof throughout Europe and they then wouldn't need NATO...or at least would only have to call for assist.

Interesting developments ......Do we have a 'ten league nation' building going on here??????

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...From the article....."Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels."....

Looks like the "One World Governance" might actually be sooner rather than later. Disarming the countries of the ability to protect themselves is the first step.....wouldn't be difficult to do since so many of the European countries cannot defend themselves without belonging to NATO, or demanding help from the UN or other nation states if it came to war.

Doing this they would integrate the military bases and units under one roof throughout Europe and they then wouldn't need NATO...or at least would only have to call for assist.

Interesting developments ......Do we have a 'ten league nation' building going on here??????

If we can be honest, even though the EU is headquartered in Brussels, it really is run by the Germans.  They want their unified European empire any way they can get it. It is a fight as old as Charlemagne.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If we can be honest, even though the EU is headquartered in Brussels, it really is run by the Germans.  They want their unified European empire any way they can get it. It is a fight as old as Charlemagne.

So 70 years later Germany takes all of Europe?   hmmmm
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Maybe.  I don't know about the other EU nations, but the people in Holland didn't vote to join.  Their government did that for them.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Maybe.  I don't know about the other EU nations, but the people in Holland didn't vote to join.  Their government did that for them.

This is the Bilderberg elites pushing this through.  They know better than us low lifes. 

As the owner of F1 Bernie Ecclestone said, "despots are underrated"

and

"terrible to say this I suppose, but apart from the fact that Hitler got taken away and persuaded to do things that I have no idea whether he wanted to do or not, he was – in the way that he could command a lot of people – able to get things done."

and

""If you have a look at a democracy it hasn’t done a lot of good for many countries — including this one", in reference to the United Kingdom."

and

He also said that his friend of 40 years Max Mosley, the son of British fascist leader Oswald Mosley, "would do a super job" as Prime Minister and added "I don't think his background would be a problem.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline r9etb

The key points:

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal.... Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army

With Britain gone, France and Germany are by far the most powerful countries in the EU; they would form the bulk of the proposed EU army in any case.  They're also by far the most economically powerful countries.

More to the point, Germany is the economic powerhouse, and France has (for now) comparable or better military might than Germany.  One can easily imagine France and Germany maneuvering against each other behind the scenes to gain ascendance over Europe. 

Britain, meanwhile, would have to revert to its old foreign policy agenda of teaming up with the 2nd-most powerful country in Europe as a counterweight to the most powerful. In this case, it might well play France and Germany against each other, and then also work in concord with EU countries like Poland, and possibly Finland and Sweden.

Finally, France and Germany would eventually need to confront Russian expansionism.

The more things change....

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish

I doubt the credibility of this story.  This is the UK equivalent of Newsmax.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
This is the Bilderberg elites pushing this through.  They know better than us low lifes. 

As the owner of F1 Bernie Ecclestone said, "despots are underrated"

and

"terrible to say this I suppose, but apart from the fact that Hitler got taken away and persuaded to do things that I have no idea whether he wanted to do or not, he was – in the way that he could command a lot of people – able to get things done."

and

""If you have a look at a democracy it hasn’t done a lot of good for many countries — including this one", in reference to the United Kingdom."

and

He also said that his friend of 40 years Max Mosley, the son of British fascist leader Oswald Mosley, "would do a super job" as Prime Minister and added "I don't think his background would be a problem.
Ecclestone would know too. But if he were in charge, what would really be important is does the Brexit help or hurt Ferrari.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline WAC

All but ten if I'm right in what I'm thinking....or they'll end up with ten officially, then it will be seven ,but very powerful!.......this is stunning to observe.

:bullie smokin:

Offline WAC

One can easily imagine France and Germany maneuvering against each other behind the scenes to gain ascendance over Europe. 
The more things change....

Oh I think they'll align tightly.....also interesting is that both populations have a huge Muslim base in their countries.....I see Germany in the lead as it has been regardless of how France plays their cards they'll go along to get along.