Author Topic: Is Barack Hussein Obama a Naturalized Citizen?  (Read 580 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Is Barack Hussein Obama a Naturalized Citizen?
« on: June 27, 2016, 11:46:29 am »
Is Barack Hussein Obama a Naturalized Citizen?

WHY THE NEED FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SELECTIVE SERVICE FORGERIES?

by Sharon Rondeau 6/26/2016: The Post & Email

(Jun. 26, 2016) — On Saturday, former Colorado Representative Tom Tancredo authored an article published at Breitbart News in which he deplored that the Obama regime last year quietly provided a new option to naturalized citizens in their taking of the oath of allegiance.

“Under the Obama administration’s expansive interpretation of executive authority, legal immigrants seeking citizenship through the nation’s Naturalization process are now exempt from a key part of the Oath of Allegiance,” Tancredo began his piece, noting in the next paragraph that new U.S. citizens are no longer required to “bear arms on behalf of the United States.”

As a spinoff to Tancredo’s article, Newsmax on Sunday published its own piece entitled, “Secret Order Allows Immigrants to Opt Out of Defending America.”

Tancredo argued that while Congress remained silent when the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) made the “radical change” last July, termed “guidance” by the agency, it should have purview over the Oath of Allegiance and any changes that might be made.

Without any alternations, the oath reads:

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

The taking of the oath may be waived entirely under certain conditions.

Much more at link:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2016/06/26/is-barack-hussein-obama-a-naturalized-citizen/